Mountain level scaling to Palkia and Dialga

Avatar image for platinumfanboy1
Platinumfanboy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I guess any legendary is multiversal +++ especially Hoopa Unbound (controller of creation trio) and Mega Rayquaza (basically one who was 99,999% of good guys team and easily was humiliating creation trio, tao trio & his little shit orca and dino brothers in primodial version).

Just because LEGEND (legends always exaggerate some facts making them fake) say about their multiBS. Cynthia already said NONE POKEMON CAN BE THAT POWERFUL. I prefer to listen to literal Volo's grand grand (...) daughter than delusional freak who is sad so wants to have no emotions. Also if power of 3 sex dolls from 3 lakes can beat either time or space it is laughable.

That why Weather trio lorewise and featwise is way better in writing. Weather trio are representing actual nature unlike abstract humanity concepts (light, darkness, time, space, antimatter, life, death bla bla bla)

TheSquad554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

CyanPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesquad554: Doesn't have much feats that I remember in the game but most legendaries are around the Town/City busting range upscaling from normal pokemon with those type of feats.

The one from the Mystery Dungeon games and the Anime seems to be way stronger, being capable of fighting Dialga and Palkia's avatars without Issue.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess any legendary is multiversal +++ especially Hoopa Unbound (controller of creation trio) and Mega Rayquaza (basically one who was 99,999% of good guys team and easily was humiliating creation trio, tao trio & his little shit orca and dino brothers in primodial version).

Just because LEGEND (legends always exaggerate some facts making them fake) say about their multiBS. Cynthia already said NONE POKEMON CAN BE THAT POWERFUL. I prefer to listen to literal Volo's grand grand (...) daughter than delusional freak who is sad so wants to have no emotions. Also if power of 3 sex dolls from 3 lakes can beat either time or space it is laughable.

That why Weather trio lorewise and featwise is way better in writing. Weather trio are representing actual nature unlike abstract humanity concepts (light, darkness, time, space, antimatter, life, death bla bla bla)

You didn't have to waste your time typing all of that, the creation trio are Proven to be frauds the moment they lost against normal fodder pokemons, they barely have any feats except hype, and most of the time they don't even use their space-time powers in character