Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 0-8-4

Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By Miss_Garrick

I just finished watching. I was right to give Ward a chance to become likable since he was a pill in the last episode. In this episode, his professionalism and intelligence help him to talk to the others better when things got tense. I really like it in a tv show when the characters use their brain to interact with others and don't do stereotypes.

I still like Fitz-Simmons, I think they're great and funny, but I guess I'm the only one.

It's still open whether Skye will be likable, but I'm keeping an open mind.

May didn't have much screen time, yet I liked what I saw.

Agent Coulson is still perfect hilarious amazing, no surprise there.

Nick Fury! That was awesome! He acted a bit more like Samuel L. Jackson than Nick Fury, but still awesome! "You've got a bar! A really nice one." I LOVE how there was a pinch a whine in that last sentence like he's jealous.

Based on just these two episodes, and unless they do something really crappy to Agent Coulson, I'm buying the dvd set!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.