Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Proof that Angel Moro had Merus's full power

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I've decided to go ahead and make a thread on this because I know that there are many people who think Moro only copied Merus's techniques and didn't have his power for some reason. I'll be breaking down why he actually did in this thread.

First we'll start with going over 7-3's copy ability and what actually happens when he copies someone.

No Caption Provided

It's directly stated here that he copies you as you are currently. "B-but panda! He only copied him at his current level! He didn't copy the back reserves and full power!". He did actually because Shimmy here stated that any training that they have done is completely useless. I'll go more into the back-up part as well. I'll also be debunking any notion that 7-3 only copied Moro's techniques as well.

No Caption Provided

Moro directly states that 7-3 not only copied his magic, but also his combat ability as well. Essentially restoration of his Prime power and much more. Also states here directly that he created a complete back-up of himself.

No Caption Provided

Even more proof that Moro had his complete power as a back-up. This detail in itself is the reason why his copy ability has no time limit. Now lets fast forward to Angel Moro.

No Caption Provided

So to conclude:

Moro had attained a complete back-up of Merus beforehand. This includes everything having to do with Merus aside from his staff. Even after he fights Goku during this time, he was still behind him as far as power even though they both had MUI.

No Caption Provided

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BASED af plus it was stated here too that that the was fr trying

No Caption Provided

"battle that could not be seen without tears and showed the amazing strength of an Angel"

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: Adding on the fact that Merus had a complete halo when fighting Moro when him even trying to materialize it against Goku had him ejected by Whis for him going all out

No Caption Provided

Merus battled Moro at full power and was erased by GP before being eradicated. Here he was stopped by Whis before that happened.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: Great job! This post kinda cleared my mind as well on certain things.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This just means Uub >> Angel Moro >> Meerus >>Mui Goku. Well done Uub great job.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having merus' full power isn't the issue, he couldn't use all of it before exploding

His MUI form was equal to Goku's, whereas post Moro UI Goku is confirmed to be the weakest UI user right now meaning below merus, and that's just UI, he never used any angel magic either

Moro 73 was far above UIO Goku

Assuming both added UI at the same level, Moro would have destroyed Goku, but he didn't, because his UI skill was shit, which Goku calls him out on

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaakor said:

Having merus' full power isn't the issue, he couldn't use all of it before exploding

You don't have any proof of that and this is entirely based off of assumption. Whis explicitly says he has Merus's powers and abilities. He was able to use them before he bloated and retained them once he fused with the Earth.

His MUI form was equal to Goku's, whereas post Moro UI Goku is confirmed to be the weakest UI user right now meaning below merus, and that's just UI, he never used any angel magic either

His MUI was most certainly NOT equal because we see him fail to do any significant damage to Goku with the later telling him to try harder and him getting frustrated. Moro was definitely giving it his all. There's no evidence saying otherwise. Merus doesn't even have MUI or any of his angel powers. Sure, you could probably say it was more refined than Goku's, but certainly not more powerful. The usage of magic was irrelevant to Goku when Moro brought it up.

Moro 73 was far above UIO Goku

Assuming both added UI at the same level, Moro would have destroyed Goku, but he didn't, because his UI skill was shit, which Goku calls him out on

This is like saying Frieza should have destroyed SSJ Goku because his base was higher than his before they both transformed. Even if you gave them both UI, Goku clearly had a more stable version and his body was actually honed to use it. That's not to say Moro's was weak. It just wasn't as refined. Not sure what this has to do with Moro not having Merus's power though.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: I don't understand what you're typing over there

Merus doesn't have MUI? He is a damn angel, where did moro get his UI from?

MUI Moro wasn't equal to MUI Goku despite it being blatantly shown?

And the Frieza analogy is nonsense, Frieza didn't get a super Saiyan transformation, if you have final fork Frieza a super Saiyan transformation, he would destroy namek Goku

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaakor: Uhhh not sure if you even read my post

I suggest you re read again. It's not that hard to interpret unless English is not your native language

Never said Merus didn't have MUI (not sure where you got that from)?

Moro was in no way shape or form equal to MUI Goku. That was blatantly shown, but I'll post the scan again. Even while fused with the Earth he wasn't and his power was stabilized.

No Caption Provided

This is literally the only hit he gets off of Goku and it does absolutely nothing. Even while fuzed with the Earth while still having Merus's power he still couldn't hit him. Please show me where they are in any way shape or form equal.

You could apply the same anology with Future Trunks and his SSJ form being weaker than Goku's despite being a half breed enormous potential.

It makes no freaking difference either way.

Goku is stronger than Moro with Merus's power. It's not debatable.

Avatar image for cheeseburgers13
    CheeseBurgers13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow! So Beerus is above angel level? Sick!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.