Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Characters use all their powers and abilities.
  • 4 Hokage without Edo Tensei.
  • Minimal knowledge about each other.
  • Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Death.

Who wis win?

Avatar image for deactivated-651595072d877
deactivated-651595072d877

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama solos

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Fucking Mismatch, Every Single one of the Hokage is far superior to anyone in the Gokage.

leon46123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fucking Mismatch, Every Single one of the Hokage is far superior to anyone in the Gokage.

It is interesting for me to observe different opinions. On another site i created a similar battle, and they wrote to me the same as you, only on the contrary, like 5 new Kages are stronger than all the previous ones because of the battle against Ootsotsuki.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@leon46123: one has either extremely overrated estimations of the Otsutsuki, or don't understand the concept of outliers, its one of the two.

Chojuro struggled with the Seven swordmen of the Mist, Kurotsuchi was easily defeated by a clone of Ohnoki who ohnoki a few steps from death was able to stop and so forth, Darui also didn't show anything to suggest he is far beyond the other Raikage and Gaara, well, if Shinki and Iron-Sand hype are something to go by, he hasn't infinitely surpassed his war self either.

Avatar image for deactivated-65143d2f9f7f8
deactivated-65143d2f9f7f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara is the only one who poses any challenge, he got the speed and the power, but he can't win alone against the 4 of them

Ryuko_Matoi77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ryuko_Matoi77

4 Hokages individually can solos, mismatch.

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hokage stomps these nubs

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, the Hokage are way above their paygrade

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara solos again

Dude stopped and reacted to Fused Momo.The other Kage gives Momo and Kinshiki a lot of trouble.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11 MaulSmacker  Online

Wow, Lord Jiraiya and Ohnoki clone must have surpassed Hashirama and Juubito at this point, some Mist Shinobi must far surpass the fourth Raikage in speed

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

OT - the answer is very obvious

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DerTilt

^Lol at using Burb Anime filler

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MaulSmacker  Online

^Lol at not knowing about Boruto anime's canonicity

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hokage team pimpsmacks.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Gokage Fighting Kinshiki and Momoshiki is better featwise than any of the hokage combined

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the Hokage stomp (momo and kin included)

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manga and Anime canon are different things.Anime has a lot of filler.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MaulSmacker  Online

@dertilt said:
@maulsmacker said:

Both canonical, don't see a reason to ignore one and take another, after all Boruto fans have never refrained from using anime to wank random kages at planet level or whatever the current the ridiculous backscale is.

Shadyyyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i want the hokage to win but boruto scaling means the 5 kage win, even tho i hate fucking chojuro , i guess maybe if you think all their feats are outliers the hokage win but still.

Shadyyyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not canon to the manga in any universe , anime canon is canon to the anime, not the manga

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MaulSmacker  Online

i want the hokage to win but boruto scaling means the 5 kage win, even tho i hate fucking chojuro , i guess maybe if you think all their feats are outliers the hokage win but still.

Its pretty consistent for Boruto base Otsutsuki to be consistently fodder tbh.

Shadyyyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyyyyyy said:

Its pretty consistent for Boruto base Otsutsuki to be consistently fodder tbh.

unless your talking about the anime its not, i dont give a shit about the anime though

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MaulSmacker  Online

unless your talking about the anime its not, i dont give a shit about the anime though

The Manga variants of the same characters failed to achieve anything impressive either tbh.

Shadyyyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyyyyyy said:.

The Manga variants of the same characters failed to achieve anything impressive either tbh.

???? my bad bruh i forgot who you are, base momoshiki = kaguya, argue with the wall

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MaulSmacker  Online
@shadyyyyyy said:.

???? my bad bruh i forgot who you are, base momoshiki = kaguya, argue with the wall

Yup, as if the entire Boruto cast is planetary, The Essence of VS Battles Wiki captured in one post, Naruto edition.

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dertilt said:
@maulsmacker said:

Both canonical, don't see a reason to ignore one and take another, after all Boruto fans have never refrained from using anime to wank random kages at planet level or whatever the current the ridiculous backscale is.

Such "level" system dont rly exist for inverse battles but whatever

You just try to nitpick some anime fillerstuff because you know that the founders are fodder trash.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

AP,Speed and Durability feats beyond anything the Hokage ever did.Just deal with it that the powercreep was insane

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MaulSmacker  Online

@dertilt said:

No counters as I expected

@dertilt said:

You just try to nitpick some anime fillerstuff because you know that the founders are fodder trash.

I'm using their only canon showings that are not dependant on backscaling them based on some statements, ther only canon showing other than the fight you're talking of has them nowhere near Kaguya busters.

I'm sorry but this is what a founder does with air preassure of unseathing a sword.

No Caption Provided

I'm sure Darui punches as hard as this

No Caption Provided

I'm sure that chojuro is outscaling all Juubi attacks with his little ice spikes, but on a serious note, a founder is overkill for the verse.

@dertilt said:

AP,Speed and Durability feats beyond anything the Hokage ever did.Just deal with it that the powercreep was insane

The Truth is, there is no real power clffing, every character fights like they always have, their styles are the same, Darui still relies on Black Lightning and Storm Style, Gaara's jutsus are the exact same, chojuro does the conventional mist stuff and so forth

and there is just a gross overesimation of what every Otsutsuki is capable of born solely from complete ignorance of their showings and senseless backscaling for every character, I mean you can live in your own world where Kurotsuchi has planet level punches and chojuro has planet level ice jutsu, that world simply isn't this tho.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if they can teleport out of the shadow grab

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dertilt said:

@dertilt said:

I'm using their only canon showings that are not dependant on backscaling them based on some statements, ther only canon showing other than the fight you're talking of has them nowhere near Kaguya busters.

I'm sorry but this is what a founder does with air preassure of unseathing a sword.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I'm sure that chojuro is outscaling all Juubi attacks with his little ice spikes, but on a serious note, a founder is overkill for the verse.

@dertilt said:

The Truth is, there is no real power clffing, every character fights like they always have, their styles are the same, Darui still relies on Black Lightning and Storm Style, Gaara's jutsus are the exact same, chojuro does the conventional mist stuff and so forth

and there is just a gross overesimation of what every Otsutsuki is capable of born solely from complete ignorance of their showings and senseless backscaling for every character, I mean you can live in your own world where Kurotsuchi has planet level punches and chojuro has planet level ice jutsu, that world simply isn't this tho.

Their is nothing to counter ffs.This level system just exist for crossover battles.Same for calcs.They have no weight for inverse battles

Ah,you go by visuals over anything,got it.By that logic founders>Jigen lol

In what world is EMS Madaras KS still relevant?Not even Juudara the fodder is relevant anymore,let alone his EMS counterpart

No founder scales to Juubis Bijuudama lol.Whats your point?Kinshiki on the other hand has destroyed Adult Sasukes KS with ease and can match him CQC.

Hashi legit claimed that hes fodder for braindead Juubito.

Obelix49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama solos , new kages feats against the otsutsuki were outliers

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MaulSmacker  Online

@dertilt said:
@maulsmacker said:
@dertilt said:

@dertilt said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@dertilt said:

Their is nothing to counter ffs.This level system just exist for crossover battles.Same for calcs.They have no weight for inverse battles

In what world is EMS Madaras KS still relevant?Not even Juudara the fodder is relevant anymore,let alone his EMS counterpart

No founder scales to Juubis Bijuudama lol.Whats your point?Kinshiki on the other hand has destroyed Adult Sasukes KS with ease and can match him CQC.

Ah Yes, the Level system is totally not something you made up on spot to excuse your lack of feats for these Kage, literally the only showing they have other than beating some hyped up fodder by feat characters is nowhere near Kaguya level, RIP

Nope, I go by common sense and showings , sorry, I'm not a Tik Tok debater who will scale Every single kage to planet busting on the basis of

Yea I overexaggerated tbh, Kage summit Sasuke is enough for about any of these bordo fodders, why did I go to the late war arc? Silly me, when even five kage summit and pain are enough for this nerfed fodder verse

No founder scales to Juubis Bijuudama lol.

Kaguya does? yea, thats what I thought

also even BM Minato outscales the Juubidama by direct showings

Whats your point?Kinshiki on the other hand has destroyed Adult Sasukes KS with ease and can match him CQC.

Ok...

What are this Sasuke's feats so far?

Kurotsuchi and Chojuro combined their Jutsu and defeated Kinshiki, can those two also solo Sasuke and his perfect susanoo?

Kurotsuchi smashed away Kinshiki with a punch (which Ku no sold btw), will she break almost every sasuke susanoo and smash Sasuke away too?

Chojuro survived Kinshiki and easily blitzed and pierced him at one point with a jutsu, can he also solo Sasuke like that?

are they all relative to Naruto and Sasuke in your mind? what level is the current Gokage for you, planet level punches and ice jutsu? lol

that legit never happened, he said he is stronger, thats it, and in addition just a few seconds later casually kmmbilizes Juubito's movements, please read the manga

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, mismatch of epic proportions. Hashi solos.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mee09

Gaara and maybe Darui are the only threats to the 4 in the 5 Kage. Darui should get scaling to the other Raikage and his feats aren't bad.

But they can all legit be solo'd by either of the 4 Kage since Gaara doesn't have Shukaku.

Avatar image for stablecurrents2
StableCurrents2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

So Hashirama>>>>beating otsutsuki.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama solos.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the hokage , expect maybe Hiruzen coud solo. Tho , i woud say even Hiruzen coud solo with summoning.

Chojuro strugled against the swordman wannabe squad.

Kurotsuchi got captured by oonoki clone.

Only Gaara and maybe Darui woud put up a fight. Gaara without shukaku isnt that big of a deal tho.