Amon

MrBlackDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MrBlackDragon

Okay so here is my thoughts. Zaheer wasn't shown H2H that much without his Airbending so I can't say how he's going to beat the likes of Amon, Azula, or Iroh. Same thing with Iroh. He hasn't shown that much hand to hand combat without firebending (since there's a solar eclipse). So I'd say he's above Zaheer in H2H combat because he did manage to fight off the Firebending solders during Water Seige attack and when he was fighting firebending soldiers during Azula's return. I'd say he's above Zaheer for that, but not above someone like Azula or Amon. For Amon? He should be able to dodge (but not reflect) Lightning-bending point blank as he did from Zolt. So I can see him reacting and dodging Azula's attacks, however she will be hard to be putted down. It took Sokka, Toph, and Aang to fight her but couldn't managed to stop her movements. Even Aang implied that "she's too quick! I can't pin her down." So I can't see her being pinned by the likes of Amon, though I don't see Azula pinning Amon down. In theory Amon's psychic bending is good enough to find a way to use it effectively during this battle but I think that might be a tricky one so I can't say for sure.

So here is how I think it would go Amon <=> Azula > Iroh > Zaheer. But for Azula vs Amon? It can go either way, but I'm leaning towards Amon due to chi-blocking. Not as good as Ty-Lee's but I think it should be enough in this battle scenario. Both short term and long term.

Thank you for reading this post and hope you have a marvelous day! :D

-Mr. BlackDragon

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Amon > Azula > Zaheer > Iroh

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see a difference between any of the four to be honest. Iroh is the strongest, Amon's chi blocking should be extremely handy, Azula's most agile and Zaheer should be the most skilled of the lot. I'm not sure exactly, but perhaps side with Iroh or Zaheer.

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KaiserRebellion

If it’s just hand 2 hand

Zaheer&gt;amon&gt;iroh&gt; azula

As for Your post,

Amon&gt; azula&gt; iroh&gt; zaheer bend less zaheer has no feats besides a statement saying he lost to korra dad. And once he got powers we seen how strong he was in a couple of weeks.

Lightning for amon isn’t anything, he’s even tanked lightning point blank like it’s nothing. This is still broken azula so she will get frustrated in battle, iroh overrated.

If it was bending on for the two then obviously amon and zaheer by a mile

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By implication, maybe Zaheer, but since we have little to no feats of him using solely H2H, this:

I don't see a difference between any of the four to be honest. Iroh is the strongest, Amon's chi blocking should be extremely handy, Azula's most agile and Zaheer should be the most skilled of the lot.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9
deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's funny that these threads are beginning to nerf not only the bloodbending but take away Amon's bending all together considering he'd murk everyone here. But Zaheer as well? C'mon, it's not like he has the time to vacuum bend in a free-for-all, and what could he do if he spammed flight?

Under these conditions, Iroh takes it with moderate difficulty.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anderioan: The thread was made to find out who was the biggest threat without their bending and Amon all through the series tried hiding his bending by only using psychic bending in a very subtle manner, which is what Cola mentioned.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9
deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viking1205: don't see anything about that in the OP...

superman fan?