alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By alextheboss

Sanji obviously loses for reasons.

Gecko Moria loses unless it's chad prime Moria.

I don't see why Enel doesn't fry her with lightning if he is serious and has knowledge.

Why is Kinemon above Enel? I don't remember him doing anything impressive. Urouge being above Enel is also questionable. His best feat is beating the featless Snack right?

I definitely don't see her beating Doflamingo or higher unless we assume there has been a lot of power creep.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: I have questions. What put Kinemon and Urogue above Enel, what puts Jinbei above Doffy, and what puts Kid above Lucci who pushed Luffy to gear 5?

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cocacolaman  Moderator

@alextheboss:

What put Kinemon and Urogue above Enel

Enel is generally pretty weak as long as you can hit him. Kinemon might be questionable based on a lack of feats but he does have decent Haki, and Urouge beat one of Big Mom's best men so he should at least be better than Enel, unless he somehow doesn't have Haki.

what puts Jinbei above Doffy

Jinbei has been consistently portrayed as a YC2-level fighter with his Ace fight, his position on the Straw Hats and his obvious supremacy over the Tobi Roppo. Doflamingo is a YC3 at best.

what puts Kid above Lucci who pushed Luffy to gear 5

We don't know that Lucci "pushed" Luffy to Gear 5, all we know is that he went straight to it after seeing that Lucci hurt one of his friends, and IIRC Oda has confirmed he just likes drawing Gear 5 (might be wrong on that) so I wouldn't say that Luffy needed Gear 5 at all, he hasn't even gone to Gear 5 that quickly for superior opponents in the same arc. Kidd's general portrayal puts him relative to Law, and his actual feats against Big Mom are better than Lucci's against Luffy.

No Caption Provided

He was more or less fine after a direct hit and responded immediately with his Devil Fruit, which was consistently able to match, overwhelm, damage or otherwise hurt Big Mom, one of the absolute best physical monsters in the series. Obviously he didn't do too much to her and he did have help throughout the fight but Lucci was absolutely humiliated in his own fight, and he's now fighting Zoro.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By alextheboss

@cocacolaman:

Enel is generally pretty weak as long as you can hit him. Kinemon might be questionable based on a lack of feats but he does have decent Haki, and Urouge beat one of Big Mom's best men so he should at least be better than Enel, unless he somehow doesn't have Haki.

Enel has decent observation haki and is faster than both of them. He can also just stay in the sky and spam lightning blasts that can erase small islands. I don't see how they deal with him if he is serious and not cocky.

Jinbei has been consistently portrayed as a YC2-level fighter with his Ace fight, his position on the Straw Hats and his obvious supremacy over the Tobi Roppo. Doflamingo is a YC3 at best.

What puts Ace above Doflamingo? Ace hasn't shown haki use has he? And Oda said Enel would have a bounty of 500 million if he was down in the seas bellow, which would put him at like Ace level. Anyways, all Yongo tier 2 commanders aren't the same tier. And how do the Tobi Roppo compare to Doffy? Imo Doffy is Cracker tier, and all of the Tobi Roppo should be weaker than Kaido's weakest commander. So maybe Kaido's commanders are just way stronger than Big Mom's if the Tobi Roppo are superior to Doffy.

We don't know that Lucci "pushed" Luffy to Gear 5, all we know is that he went straight to it after seeing that Lucci hurt one of his friends, and IIRC Oda has confirmed he just likes drawing Gear 5 (might be wrong on that) so I wouldn't say that LuffyneededGear 5 at all, he hasn't even gone to Gear 5 that quickly for superior opponents in the same arc. Kidd's general portrayal puts him relative to Law, and his actual feats against Big Mom are better than Lucci's against Luffy.

Lucci did blatantly match gear 5 Luffy in a punching clash. That Gear 5 Luffy should just straight up be superior to Kaido now, and Kaido is superior to Big Mom, arguably even in his base form. But maybe you can argue kid above Lucci due to more feats.

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KingTheron

Stops at either 8 or 9.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10 krisbishop  Moderator

Is there some really impressive thing Boa has done that I'm forgetting?

She can possibly get pass 4-5 since they'll like fall to her fruit but hard stops at 6 anyway.

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Enel so damn low? Stops at Doffy probably

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8 or 9

The marines sent Koby and 2 seraphim to contend with Boa.

Both koby and the seraphim have shown their worth on full of lead and egghead island respectively.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8 or 9 is where she stops.

captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By captain_inverse

@krisbishop: you think doffy is beating 1-2 seraphim? Arguably 2 of the stronger seraphim.

Along with Koby, that's what the WG sent to bring in Boa.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ATM due to lack of feats I'd say 9

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr said:

ATM due to lack of feats I'd say 9

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at sanji if simping is off

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji beats her if bloodlusted but will realistically die with or without Boa trying. Enel should be way higher and fries her lmfao. hard stop at 6

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

i always went between her or doffy being stronger so i wanna say she potentially stops there

otherwise she defs stops between 8-10

ALSO

the order is WILD

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 krisbishop  Moderator

you think doffy is beating 1-2 seraphim? Arguably 2 of the stronger seraphim.

Along with Koby, that's what the WG sent to bring in Boa.

When did Boa Hancock beat 2 Seraphim? I'm probably genuinely forgetting if it happened.

captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krisbishop: well she didn't beat them, BB interrupted the attack, but that's what the WG sent to amazon lily.

(Koby, s-hawk, s-snake, and fodder)

I don't think that the WG would have sent less than what they believeed they needed.

IMO it's roughly accurate because we seen Kaku was left injured from fighting 2 seraphim and I'd say him and Boa would roughly be physically comparable.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 krisbishop  Moderator

@captain_inverse: I mean, 2 Seraphims being > Hancock doesn't mean Doflamingo needs to be equal to 2 Seraphims in order to beat her. I don't remember her doing anything too impressive that would put her above Doflamingo's feats, and I doubt her fruit would work on him.

captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krisbishop: fair point.

I'd argue doffy should be more susceptible to Boas DF than most in this gauntlet, he/Viola were confirmed by Oda to actually having a sexual relationship iirc. Most characters in OP aren't portrayed as being sexual at all and still fall victim to her.

Hopefully we get more feats from her, personally I'm hoping she ends up with either the cross guild or luffys grandfleet.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her abilities can drop most characters here but in a straight fight I'm not sure she can even beat Doflamingo

zeedeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at enel

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Dolchio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji should just be removed from this gauntlet. It doesn't matter how strong he gets he will always be neg diffed by Boa while in character.

Boa stops at round 6 after a good fight.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28 socajunkie  Moderator

I’m assuming Sanji is first due to morals, in which case I don’t know the point of him being here. If morals were off, he’d be above Jinbei minimum.

Anyway, by feats she stops at Doffy, by hype she stops at Jinbei who probably wouldn’t be sexually attracted to her given he’s a Fishman.