Cabba, Kale & Caulifla vs Saitama, CF Garou & Blast

Silencemood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Silencemood  Online

Poll Cabba, Kale & Caulifla vs Saitama, CF Garou & Blast (15 votes)

DBS gang 20%
OPM trio 20%
Any of DBS team solo 27%
Saitama solos 33%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Morals off with knowledge
  • DBS team starts in base form
  • No fusion Kefla
  • CF Garou can copy their fighting techniques
  • Saitama will continue to grow
  • Any win condition
 • 
Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base forms? then OPM Team curbs.

InB4 BoG SSG Goku scaling nonsense.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nassergrant19

Cabba or Caulifla solos

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eredin12

Base Goku is far above OPM team. In BoG as SSJ he was stronger than BoG SSG, never mind that with punch he destroyed universe busting sphere he and Beerus made(and tanked it as well).

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: SBG has been retconned since U6 arc...

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eredin12
VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Goku having God-Like base state.

If you mean that Goku can still go SSG, I know that. My point is that he absorbed the power of BoG SSG. That is why base Vegeta can fodderize SS3 Gotenks.

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By VortexTitan

@eredin12: That is a filler arc, where Copy Vegeta is SBG like RoF basr Goku. That's why he turns into SSB when going "SSJ".

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eredin12

@vortextitan: There are no fillers in DBS, it is its own canon separate from manga( but equal). And copy Vegeta that did that was matched by base Goku. It was only when he went SSB that Goku also had to go SSB to match him:

No Caption Provided
VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By VortexTitan

@eredin12: Even if you want to argue it isn't filler. It's doesn't exist anymore because of SSJ1-3 as shown since the U6 arc. Why does Copy-Vegeta go SSB? Because he is SBG, where he goes 50x SSG with SSB as explained in the RoF anime and movie.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For some reason ppl think they can't transform just because they start in base

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kale solos btw

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eredin12

@vortextitan: I know that those forms exist, but my point is that Goku absorbed BoG power, not that he still cannot on top of that use those forms, those forms are just lot stronger now. Copy Vegeta was matched by base Goku until he went SSB.

Also recall how well base Goku post God ki amp did against playing Beerus? How much fun he could make Beerus have? Compare that to how utterly bored was Beerus against SS3 Goku, it is clear that amp stayed on.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheWatcherKing
@vortextitan said:

@eredin12: Even if you want to argue it isn't filler. It's doesn't exist anymore because of SSJ1-3 as shown since the U6 arc. Why does Copy-Vegeta go SSB? Because he is SBG, where he goes 50x SSG with SSB as explained in the RoF anime and movie.

He absorbed the power of the god form…. as in the raw strength it gives. It doesn’t mean his base is running on god ki cause the Z fighters could sense him when he lost SSG mode. SSG is just him using god ki anyway, so you have provided no contradiction. His base became as strong as his SSG state, and then he can stack SSG on top of it.

It’s not that hard, and there is no such thing as filler in DBS. The manga nor the anime are the primary canon, they’re equally canon.

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By VortexTitan

@thewatcherking: That is complete nonsense. In RoF his base is as strong as SSG without god ki, but when he goes SSJ, it's SSB. Because only SSB is 50x SSG power, not regular SSJ. That's why SSG is shown again in U6 arc, so that SSJ is now 50x regular base and SSB 50x, SSG transformation/power. It isn't that hard.

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Copy Vegeta uses the retconned base SSG level of power from RoF. That's why he is SSB when he goes SSJ. Not a coincidence. Monaka Beerus vs Goku is unclear. My suspicion is the same as Copy Vegeta so not valid.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eredin12

@vortextitan: I have no idea what you are even talking about and I doubt you do either, tbh. Base Goku can instantly turn into SSB:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He does not need to go SSG first and then use SSJ on top of that if that is what you meant. Copy Vegeta was in base, since he was completely matched by base Goku, and then he went SSB , and Goku did the same to match him again. Your "suspicion" is likewise not really an argument. I am really not sure how you menagued to get so confused about this simple thing shown very clearly on screen

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: You don't have a clue what nonsense you are spreading. SSB is the result of going SSJ with SSG power. So it's either base with SSG power or on top of SSG transformation You can't have both or two SSG power sources.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: That is complete nonsense. In RoF his base is as strong as SSG without god ki, but when he goes SSJ, it's SSB. Because only SSB is 50x SSG power, not regular SSJ. That's why SSG is shown again in U6 arc, so that SSJ is now 50x regular base and SSB 50x, SSG transformation/power. It isn't that hard.

Another “DB fan” that doesn’t read the series. Allow me to spoon feed this to you since you obviously can’t understand the most basic of concepts.

No Caption Provided

“I can’t sense any ki from Goku at all now” That’s when Goku goes blue. And what did you just say?

In RoF his base is as strong as SSG without god ki

What can we get from this? “I can’t sense Goku at all now” means he previously COULD sense Goku. Goku went SSB and couldn’t be sensed, his base that YOU ADMITTED was as strong as SSG without god ki can be sensed. As soon as he falls out of SSG his power could be sensed….

No Caption Provided

…. The only thing he kept was the raw power of the godly form and it became his base. That doesn’t mean any transformation he has is automatically a godly form…. Why would it when his base form isn’t even using god ki? That makes no sense

No Caption Provided

Super saiyan god super saiyan is SSJ + God form. He can use regular ssj without his god form, and he can use his god form without ssj. Stack them for SSB, this isn’t hard. keep up

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: You don't have a clue what nonsense you are spreading. SSB is the result of going SSJ with SSG power. So it's either base with SSG power or on top of SSG transformation You can't have both or two SSG power sources.

By your logic he shouldn’t be able to go SSG in BoG at all since the power was absorbed into his base

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@thewatcherking: That's because SSB is the result of using god-ki and SSG power going SSJ as clearly stated in the picture and can you reword you setences because I don't understand them.

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By VortexTitan

@thewatcherking: He can't go SSG, because he already has that power in base.That's why he never used it until ToP and it retconned anyway in U6 arc.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Saiyans

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eredin12

@vortextitan: Even in ToP Goku has shown that he can still easily go SSB without needing to go SSG first. So yes, SSB is result of SSG going SSJ but that does not mean that Goku first needs to go SSG to go SSB, he very clearly showed that he doesn't, in ToP ( and after it) included. So that does not change how powerful his base form has shown to be.

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By VortexTitan

@eredin12: I never said he needs to go SSG to create SSB. All he needs is SSG power and god-ki, which he has as a transformation. You can't say "base Goku has SSG power and he has SSG transformation. You are literally saying he has two SSG powers. Otherwise base Goku would go SSB like RoF where he had SBG base, but since U6 it got moved to SSG as a transformation like the manga.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortextitan: ??? He did go SSG though at the end of BoG….. he absorbed the god power in his base in BoG. All he did between RoF and BoG was strength training

And him going straight to SSB isn’t a recton, he’s done that plenty of times. There is no contradiction at all he simply doesn’t go SSG often in the anime only using it in the ToP and Broly, but he shows he can go god mode even after god ki was absorbed into his base against Beerus.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eredin12

@vortextitan:

@eredin12: I never said he needs to go SSG to create SSB. All he needs is SSG power and god-ki, which he has as a transformation. You can't say "base Goku has SSG power and he has SSG transformation. You are literally saying he has two SSG powers. Otherwise base Goku would go SSB like RoF where he had SBG base, but since U6 it got moved to SSG as a transformation like the manga.

That is not retcon, though. At all. You see, Goku absorbed god ki into his base, that much is true. And as such, he can go SSB instantly, without needing to first go SSG. He has done that many times, many times after U6 as well. So that never got retconed in any way. But SSG itself is still a multiplier. Just like SSJ is. SSJ itself is always 50x multiplier, but due to how strong Goku has gotten since, he is much stronger in SSJ in Buu Saga, then he was on Namek. SSG itself is an even greater multiplier than that. So yes, Goku absorbed god ki into the base, and he gained a major buff, but he can still go SSG, which will now just be much stronger than in BoG, because even though the multiplier gained from SSG itself is the same, his base has gotten much stronger after absorbing god ki. The reason he did not often use SSG is that there was no need, SSB is a much better form.

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama solos his teammates might solo to

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@eredin12: That is false. He absorbed SSG power in his base and learned how to use god-ki in the RoF arc to create SSB and he didn't have god-ki in base, because SBG is SSG with god-ki and if he uses god-ki in base it would be SSG with no power increase. Regular SSJ is never described as "a Saiyan who is a SSJ with the power of SSG", because that's SSB. Also SSG isn't a multiplier but a set of power which can get stronger by training. It isn't a multiplier in the sense if you compare the gap between SSG and SSJ3 to SSJ Vegito and compare them.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Oh and anyone on the DB team solos OPM

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eredin12

@vortextitan:

He absorbed SSG power in his base and learned how to use god-ki in the RoF arc to create SSB

I agree

and he didn't have god-ki in base, because SBG is SSG with god-ki and if he uses god-ki in base it would be SSG with no power increase.

This is just too incoherent for me. Anyway, here is Goku in ToP, after using SSG, going from base to SSB just fine once more with no need to go SSG first:

No Caption Provided

If you are still not able to understand that him absorbing god power in the base was never retconned then I do not know what to tell you, I guess we will just have to agree to disagree then.

OT: Anyone on DB solos yea.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By darkphantom9895

Lol at anyone soloing they’d be lucky if they could even beat garou let alone saitama always the same people wanking i see

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By VortexTitan

@eredin12: That's because he only needs to use SSG power and god-ki to create SSB and he has both. Also why do you keep saying that, when I never said that and what's the point of that??

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never understood where the base Goku is as powerful as BOG SSG Goku came from I don't recall a single thing happening in either the manga or anime to imply this

OT: DBS team wrecks

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19 said:

Cabba or Caulifla solos

OPM Team hands will break by just punching cabba,

The dude didn't snapped in half when he takes universal punch to the guts.

No Caption Provided

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monviez3: That punch isn't universal. It's at best 50% stronger than he was in the Buu Saga.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By darkphantom9895

Everything in db is apparently universal bruh and has anyone in db ever broke their hand from punching someone stronger

Even if you wank them to universal team opm can still scale higher

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eredin12

@baalhaddad:

I've never understood where the base Goku is as powerful as BOG SSG Goku came from I don't recall a single thing happening in either the manga or anime to imply this

In anime it was explained that Goku absorbed SSG power in base:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That is why, after SSG run out and Goku absorbed it, as a result, he was stronger as SSJ than he was as SSG. That is why in the base, he was able to tank and with one punch destroy the second universe-busting sphere he and Beerus made, whose mere creation engulfed the entire macrocosm in energy:

Loading Video...

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MonvieZ3
@vortextitan said:

@monviez3: That punch isn't universal. It's at best 50% stronger than he was in the Buu Saga.

What are you smoking? Are you suggesting that he still at Buu saga SS2 lvl with just 50 times multiplier?

SSJ3 Gotenks curbstomp Copy vegeta if we're following your logic, SSJ3 is 400 times multiplier plus fusion boost is greater than SS2 lvl Vegeta with just 50 times multiplier,

but the feats says otherwise as Copy vegeta slams SSJ3 gotenks,

No Caption Provided

and stalemate universal strikes from base goku,

No Caption Provided

Unless it hurts to admit on your side that cabba waste the OPM team feat wise then stop saying nonsense.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monviez3: facts. People forget Goku and Vegeta explicitly trained their base forms in-between BOG and ROF.

Any of the Saiyan's solo