Deadshot vs KGBeast

EternalWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EternalWrath

The fight takes place on the streets of Gotham City.

Both are in character. Win via Death. No prep. Both have standard weapons.

Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

distance ?

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm leaning Deadshot for this one, unless someone can enlighten me about anything significant that KGBeast has done in terms of feats?

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

bump

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Well KGBeast is appearently bullet proof these days. So he should wreck Deadshot.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I will put a distance for the OP.

Starting distance: 50 ft. apart in Gotham City.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@nefarious said:

I will put a distance for the OP.

Starting distance: 50 ft. apart in Gotham City.

With that distance I'd assume Deadshot wins. KGBeast in Post Crisis kinda became the butt of the joke as soon as the Cold War properly ended and there wasn't any relevancy left in a character like that.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheDevil98  Online

Is this strictly Post Crisis KGBeast, could go either way. But N-52/Rebirth Beast trashed Deadshot. He has feats of outright overpowering Batman and giving trouble to Nightwing as well as Red Hood, Artemis and Bizarro combined. Deadshot is trash and looses 98% of his fights

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: That is unfortunate. A shadow of his former self.

He got better in Rebirth but that was purely a pity-party deal in terms of just giving him ridiculously better outings. Didn't really do a whole lot else, mind, but it's something.

VioletKyoshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedevil98: The showing of KGBeast fighting Bizarro and Artemis should be considered an outlier but his other showings are good enough without it.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast is bullet proof. A person needs to compare Deadshot's armor piercing feats to Beast's best bullets that failed to penetrate.

I don't have that off the top of my head, but my money's on Deadshot.

VioletKyoshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Versions pictured, KGBeast no-sold a 12-gauge to the stomach point blank and should scale to Batman pretty well so he could probably avoid some shots and tank some but given Deadshot likely has much more powerful bullets and definitely has the rate of fire and accuracy and trick shots... unless they're right in front of each other I think Beast is getting dropped.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nefarious said:

He got better in Rebirth but that was purely a pity-party deal in terms of just giving him ridiculously better outings. Didn't really do a whole lot else, mind, but it's something.

That is disappointing. I've noticed that other characters have great feats from the 1970s and 1980s but showed unimpressive feats in the 2010s decade. Rhino comes to mind. Why do writers do this?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@nefarious said:
@professorrespect said:
@nefarious said:

That is disappointing. I've noticed that other characters have great feats from the 1970s and 1980s but showed unimpressive feats in the 2010s decade. Rhino comes to mind. Why do writers do this?

It's funny you mention Rhino because I covered him in immense detail when I got around to doing all of his RT's lol. He actually peaks pretty well during Ends of the Earth and before then, it's just after that where writers seem to want to remove 100 IQ points and have him be a humble jobber again that does occasionally get a good showing here and there.

I think it's because there are a lot of writers out there that try to reinvent certain characters with bad reputations behind them with mixed results. Sometimes it's good (Kraven for instance) sometimes it's just terrible (Lizard's had at least a dozen rewrites since the 2000's and none of them have stuck). There's a challenge there, I suppose.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nefarious said:
@professorrespect said:
@nefarious said:

It's funny you mention Rhino because I covered him in immense detail when I got around to doing all of his RT's lol. He actually peaks pretty well during Ends of the Earth and before then, it's just after that where writers seem to want to remove 100 IQ points and have him be a humble jobber again that does occasionally get a good showing here and there.

I think it's because there are a lot of writers out there that try to reinvent certain characters with bad reputations behind them with mixed results. Sometimes it's good (Kraven for instance) sometimes it's just terrible (Lizard's had at least a dozen rewrites since the 2000's and none of them have stuck). There's a challenge there, I suppose.

That makes sense. Those rewrites shows that writers don't know what to do with Lizard. I shake my head. Yep. The challenge must be interesting.