• Jedah Dohma.
  • Demitri Maximoff.

The Rules:

• Random Encounter/No-Prep.
  • Morals-Off.
  • Bloodlust.
  • Win by any means possible.
  • No Outside Help.
  • Composite versions for the team Darkstalkers, but non-amped.
  • Standard Versions/Normal Versions for Marvel's characters.

Crystal Dimension
Crystal Dimension

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
deactivated-5b0845740eb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mylittlefascist @wastelandman: Thoughts?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@andromeda101: Aren’t high end Darkstalker characters all around skyfather level?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist: Who told'ya that? They're only so if scaling from Pyron and its a shaken argument anyway(Pyron has fought against Morrigan and Demitri simultaneously), but even the later doesn't have better feats than say...Nightmare, Umar and many others who have been defeated and humbled by Clea, Stephen and even Mordo. Besides, Strange and co. have a specific power-set and advantages to deal with beings such as the Darkstalkers easier than most would.

Most of their best feats have either been replicated by the Marvel's characters or they just have others as equally impressive. "Skyfather level" is relative depending on your benchmark as well.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zetsu-San

@andromeda101: Laylah has matched Morrigan, Jedah, and Pyron against Dormammu. She also compared Morrigan to Umar in power level.

Nightmare, Umar and many others who have been defeated and humbled by Clea, Stephen and even Mordo.

Perhaps, but wouldn't the latter be the underdogs of those fights, even if they did manage to win? Lets say we slapped Nightmare, Mephisto, and Umar together... Do you think those Clea, Strange, and Mordo would still come out on top?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist: Laylah has matched Morrigan, Jedah, and Pyron against Dormammu. She also compared Morrigan to Umar in power level.

Seems like a horrible mismatch to me, btw. Don't know where she took that Morrigan is equal to someone like Umar, even when fused with Lilith.

Perhaps, but wouldn't the latter be the underdogs of those fights, even if they did manage to win... Lets say we slapped Nightmare, Mephisto, and Umar together... Do you think those Clea, Strange, and Mordo would still come out on top?

Actually, I think that.

I could go on with my reasoning, but then would end up arguing in favor of one of the parts here and that's against the rules.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, I think that.

I could go on with my reasoning, but then would end up arguing in favor of one of the parts here and that's against the rules.

*Shrugs*

You know the characters better than I do, so... lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist: Like I said, there's a reason why Strange fights beings sometimes astronomically above him and still come on top.

Power and tiers aren't everything, which means a weaker character can defeat someone considered "stronger" depending on the circumstances/gear/abilities and so on(A detail which I feel users tend to ignore).

hmsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morrigan was S class Darkstalker (same level as Jedah) before she fused with Lilith. And Jedah can create/destroy universes (although with effort). Once she fused with Lilith, the class system no longer applied, due to how powerful she was.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hmsong: Mordo and Clea actually have similar showings of power, going by high-ends:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/baron-mordo/4005-2213/forums/respect-baron-mordo-marvel-616-2047264/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/clea/4005-2216/forums/respect-clea-marvel-616-2265750/

Not to mention a lot of hax.