#3  Edited By BelititHD

Ness stomps.

KenChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Have to give this to Omori. That kid destroyed Headspace which was basically a whole universe. Ness at close second because he fought and defeated Giygas (though he needed other people's prayers to do this).

BelititHD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ness stomps Omori. Neco arc stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisk is fodder here. Ness depending on the version gets stomped by Omori or viceversa. Omori created and can reality warp multiple universe: White Space, Red Space, HeadSpace, Headspace 2, Blank Space and others due to how the Hikikomori root works.

how he created those worlds with a thought, he has the ability to end them and he sealed 1, Black Space.

for istance Head Space this time has that constitution but long ago it was different. Omori cansimply change it with a thought. the 3rd scan shows how for istance he can change Sweetheart's castle into something he desires. Warping it from a castle to a room that resembles his "happy place"

He can seal people on a universal scale like he did with Basil, banishing him into Black Space.

He has also various immortalities:

creatures he created can resurrect, just like he usually does each time he stabs himself. He has also resilient immortality, he can sruvive based on his own will. As you can see in images 2-5 here. At his peak (as your enemy in the Sunny Route) he cant be killed because he doesnt want to.

There are some other minor things like wish granting for istance but I've yet to get scans from that.

If its composite version as I mentioned Ness stomps, else Omori could win based on the version.

if someone needs evidence that they are universe sized:

It's also to be noted that as you could read at the beginning, Omori existed before the beginning of time, inside White Space where time and space don't exist.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly think that frisk is universal via reset button if I remember correctly every time frisk dies a new timeline is created idk if that's false memory or not so I have look into that

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

I honestly think that frisk is universal via reset button if I remember correctly every time frisk dies a new timeline is created idk if that's false memory or not so I have look into that

he is easily universal. Thing is that it is fodder to the other two here

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ness is planetary at best, he does not scale to Giygas as he canonically is not capable of winning against him.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: as somebody said above me I thought Ness was only planetary but idk about the gygas part tho because people saying he is canon and i hear people saying he isn't

But regardless I don't think frisk wins here but I just wanted to say that they should relevant