Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hellraiser (EVERYBODY) v.s Darkseid Pre-52

Rules

1. Battle takes place in Pin Head's universe where they just had a year of prep

2. Blood lust on for everybody

3. No Omega Beams for Darkseid (since apparently he can stomp with out them)

4. No BFR for either side

5. Everybody in Hellraiser seen or mentioned is fighting Darkseid at once cenobites,pinhead,humans,ect.

6. Team Hellraiser just has to kill Darkseid once in order to win.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Darkseid.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Darkseid.

How's he going to kill everybody with out Omega Beams.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: He's still far, far stronger and more durable than any of them. Plus anyone who can slap Superman like this, is a guy you don't want to f*** with.

No Caption Provided

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid has created things more powerful than anything in Hellraiser. Also, the Omega Effect isn't just shooting beams.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: He's still far, far stronger and more durable than any of them. Plus anyone who can slap Superman like this, is a guy you don't want to f*** with.

No Caption Provided

but Darkseid is so slow that's just like one speed feat and it wasn't even FTL.

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Has leviathan (king of the relm in the cube in hellraiser) appeared in a movie or comic yet? I have no idea what he can do

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Darkseid rape-stomps

In all seriousness unless you can contribute anything valid to the debate instead of pictures please get out,

nobody has even bothered to prove Darkseid can solo the entire verse WITHOUT his Omega beams.

Into_the_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Pinhead. With or without the beams.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently Leviathan can create any cenobite in any shape or form, so maybe he could create a whole Justice League of cenobites to fight Darkseid? I'm just going off what I found on google

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: Darkseid has consistently tagged people like Superman, who are around Light speed.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@_cerberus_:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Darkseid rape-stomps

In all seriousness unless you can contribute anything valid to the debate instead of pictures please get out,

nobody has even bothered to prove Darkseid can solo the entire verse WITHOUT his Omega beams.

No Caption Provided

Darkseid has created things more powerful than anything in Hellraiser. Also, the Omega Effect isn't just shooting beams.

It doesn't matter how much you try to nerf Darkseid to give the Hellraiser-verse a chance, you'd have to take away almost all of his abilities to make this a fair fight. You can learn from your mistake by realizing that

No Caption Provided

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: flagged for trolling

@_cerberus_: Darkseid has consistently tagged people like Superman, who are around Light speed.

But were they moving at light speed when he tagged them?

just because person can A. move at light speed doesn't mean he or she always will be fighting at light speed

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Carter_esque
Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Pinhead. With or without the beams.

They are not winning. They may be powerful reality warpers in their sense, but there's nothing they can do to even scratch Darkseid. What they are going to do? Trow a bunch of chains at him? The only with a chance in here would be The Leviathan, who is a God in Hellraiser verse.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@_cerberus_: to slow haha he tagged superman, ww, flash haha

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

They weren't moving at light speed at the time they were tagged so I don't see what's so funny

:/

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

They weren't moving at light speed at the time they were tagged so I don't see what's so funny

You say that like Hellraiser are dishing out Mach speeds? care to elaborate?

Also, the As i said last thread, The omega Effect can be employed in a variety of ways. not just Beams

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: how about speed of sound. Why make a thread when you clearly know nothing about the character?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@carter_esque: flagged for trolling

Flagged for spite/mismatch.

No Caption Provided

It's not spite/mismatch you idiot

I'm the idiot but pretty much everyone here is siding w/ the obvious winner; I guess that makes us all idiots then lol. This is not a "pile-on", it's common sense, something you seem to lack and this thread is the evidence of that. But I'm the idiot {sarcastically}.

it's an entire universe and with out a ranged attack Darkseid will eventually get tired out and killed.

With endurance and durability on par with Superman's???

Hmm......

I think not..

@_cerberus_ said:

@patrat18 said:

Also, the As i said last thread, The omega Effect can be employed in a variety of ways. not just Beams

Exactly

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

@patrat18 said:

1. I never said they had mach speeds I was correcting every bodies assumptions on Darkseid's speed his reaction speed may be in the high machs but his movement speed is no where near as fast as his combat speed he won't be able to blitz everybody in the hell raisers verse

2. I said no Omega Beams which means he can't use ANY type of attack coming from his eyes.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: your loosing with every sentence you comment, just stop hurting yourself already and flag your own thread.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: You idiot show me scans of Pre-52 Superman killing an entire universe load of people with out outside help with out getting tired

@patrat18 said:

@_cerberus_: how about speed of sound. Why make a thread when you clearly know nothing about the character?

Show me scans of Darkseid actually moving at the speed of sound instead of power scaling

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@_cerberus_: your loosing with every sentence you comment, just stop hurting yourself already and flag your own thread.

Stop wanking all I see are fanboys wanking and posting non accurate feats.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

1. WE are saying, he has tagged flash-who's casual speed is indeed in the Mach speed-So that counters THAT argument. so, we are in agreement, DS Outpaces everything in the HV?

2. Sigh, you don't get it. The Omega Beams from his eyes are simply a conduit for the Omega Effect. It's simply his preference that they are a beam and come from his eyes. He can Throw a Punch and achieve the same effect. just less flashy.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: 1. It doesn't matter if he can tag somebody that moves instantly if he can only move at a regular pace he's not speed bltizing anybody

show me scans of Darkseid running at FTL speeds you can't because his speed is only for short bursts he doesn't casually walk or run at mach speeds his (movement) speedis very low and he will be getting tagged a lot in Pinhead's realm.

2. And how is that helpful really? his strength can already one shot most people making the Omega Effect useless the Omega Beams are more useful because he could tag a lot more people and the beams move faster then him.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 rogueshadow  Moderator

I can't see how Darkseid could lose.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Carter_esque
_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't see how Darkseid could lose.

But at the same time it's very unlikely he can win/stomp the ENTIRE UNIVERSE with out his Omegabeams.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 rogueshadow  Moderator
_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: You idiot show me scans of Pre-52 Superman killing an entire universe load of people with out outside help with out getting tired

Everyone!!! Quick!!!

@patrat18 said:

Show me scans of Darkseid actually moving at the speed of sound instead of power scaling

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

If you are capable of reacting to Supes in flight. you are not regular. that is one of the Most Daft things i have ever heard. He Perceived and reacted to Superman flying at him, but you are saying he has Regular Speed? What do you want? TRAVEL Feats?

No Caption Provided

He does not move at High speed. BECAUSE THAT IS HIS CHARACTER. DS does not Exert himself, He strolls as he concurs. It's who he is, it's what he does.It's like saying Silver Surfer is weak because he doesn't Open Blackholes on everybody he sees. Or slow because he get's tagged by Hulk.

Fact of the matter is. He doesn't even need speed. he can go for a stroll and still dominate.

2. Just how thick are you? My point was, He can make another beam this time from his Hand, OR his Pelvis if that's what your into, I don't care, my point it.(Something you are not getting)Just because you take away his Omega beams, does not mean he can't achieve the same result. Simply in another manner of his choosing. He could use it to Grow Or shrink, Create or destroy. how he employs it is up to him. Here you go.

Darkseid is fueled by the Omega Effect which is a force of entropy from the destructive side of the Source. He can use the omega effect in a plethora of ways. Here lets Take your rules into account.

• Omega Beams: Darkseid's most destructive use of the Omega Effect. He focuses this power as a form of concussion that fires from his eyes. He has complete control over it that he can change its path at will. He can make it travel in a straight line, curve, bend, or twist around corners. When it hits a target, it quickly reduces the target into nothing. His Omega Beams are proven ineffective against Wonder Woman's bracelets, as they were created from the Olympian Aegis. Nothing has been said to to survive the full Omega Effect except for stronger beings such as Doomsday, Superman, and Hank Henshaw.
  • Telepathy: Darkseid can easily read minds of others anywhere in the Universe. He can also attack them telepathically and invade their thoughts.
  • Mind Control: Darkseid can control the actions and perception of multiple individuals at once.
  • Telekinesis: Darkseid can mentally influnce the movement of other objects to move with the use of his mind.
  • Matter Manipulation: With the use of the Omega Effect, Darkseid can dissipate and disperse molecules from an object or organism. He can create life or erase them out of existence. He could also use it to control the internal reactions of an organism such as to de-evolve it.
  • Teleportation: Darkseid can teleport himself and other beings anywhere in the universe.
  • Size Alteration: He can easily manipulate his size, density and mass.
  • Omega Sanction: Probably one of the most disastrous effects the Omega Effect can give. It can be described as a living hell for it traps the organism in a series of alternate realities, each one worse than the previous.

OH LOOK AT THAT!

and don't even make me bring in Pre-Crisis Anti Life Equation.

But thank you, You yourself just said-DS could take the HRV With his Physicals Alone, the omega Effect is simply an added bonus. Why? Because even if he CHOSE to take every hit. He wouldn't go down. WHY? Because he is simply that Durable.Add that to his strength?

Why even make this Thread?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The interesting part of Darkseid is I believe we never see him use his straight God abilities. Highfather does, Mr. Miracle does (then gets rid of them), etc. But Orion and Darkseid don't use their respective god abilities (God of War and God of Evil IIRC, respectively), they use the Astro Force and Omega Force, opposite sides of the same coin. Just food for thought, as it appears Darkseid actually holds back, or it is another reason that supports the FC retconn that he never fully manifested because he was fighting a war in another dimension non stop.

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: I don't have to. Everyone else has already.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By James_Lockart

Lets see:

The New GOD who is a legit threat to the DC universe but also has been a threat in some form or the other to the Amalgam and the Mortal Kombat universes. In both cases he fused with the ultimate threats to the respective universes: Thanos and Shao Khan.

Vs. A Realm of Demons.

No way Darkseid can go down here. He is way too durable. Soul Rape, Brute Force or simple mind control. Darkseid is way too overpowered to die like this. Even Highfather who does not have Omega Beams can stomp. As can Thanos btw.

Plus Hellraiser realm is just plain old Hell as far as I can tell. It would constitue a marginal fraction of the universe that Darkseid aims to control and reshape in his image. Still less powerful than the DC universe which not only includes hell but exceeds it, and has much more powerful beings looking after it.

The New God has billions of Parademons sniveling at his sight as well as other Gods such as GG and Kalibak. 'Hellraiser verse' would be a plainly inferior conquest.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#41  Edited By Deranged Midget

You know what would be awesome guys? Instead of insulting the OP, whether they were legitimately unaware or purposely trolling, try detailing why said topic may be a spite/mismatch. Posting memes and blatantly criticizing each other isn't helping anyone.

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wat is it with some ppl thinking a worm like pinhead is any match for guys like superman darkseid doctor doom etc. its nonsense

Xcxcxxcxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead has reality warping powers he solos

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead has reality warping powers he solos

He has room-level reality-warping powers. That's a joke for Darkseid.

Zxzczdz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead is a God tier reality warper on par with Beyonder and Mxy

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers