Inferno Kaido vs Evil Ocean Water

TheReddevils

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Inferno Kaido vs Evil Ocean Water (48 votes)

Kaido vaporizes 35%
EOW onetaps Kaido 35%
EOW solos all devil Fruit Users bar Kuzan 27%
Kaido sends in King 2%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

EOW absorbs nearby OP seas just before the fight

Fresh Kaido in Flaming mode

• 
nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 nwname  Moderator

With multiple seas already absorbed EOW would be too much.

DeusExMachlna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DeusExMachlna

200 IQ Thread.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By shirso

It won't be easy touching Kaido given he is much faster and is in the air to boot and it's known vaporizing the core would kill EOW so a Flaming Bagua one shots.

IAloneLevelUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil Water didn't become the size of the ocean poeple, just look at the buildings lol. Murata just exaggerates for the "Wow" effect.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nwname  Moderator

@shirso said:

It won't be easy touching Kaido given he is much faster and is in the air to boot and it's known vaporizing the core would kill EOW so a Flaming Bagua one shots.

What core?

Evil Water didn't become the size of the ocean poeple, just look at the buildings lol. Murata just exaggerates for the "Wow" effect.

Yeah it didn't. But OP here made it so it has already absorbed multiple seas so this EOW would be much stronger than the one we saw.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: It's from the webcomic I believe, but ENW has a core that if destroyed he dies no matter how big he gets.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nwname  Moderator

@shirso said:

@nwname: It's from the webcomic I believe, but ENW has a core that if destroyed he dies no matter how big he gets.

This is the manga version though. Webcomic versions are much weaker, their power levels and weaknesses don't apply and manga one does not have a core.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: How did Saitama kill it then? He certainly didn't vape the entire ocean or anything...

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 takenstew22  Moderator

@shirso said:

@nwname: How did Saitama kill it then? He certainly didn't vape the entire ocean or anything...

He vaped EOW.

Only a large part of him though because I think a very tiny part of him survived after the MA arc iirc.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nwname  Moderator

@shirso said:

EOW did not absorb the entire ocean yet it was more like ~10 km tall i think and Saitama blew it up but it didn't die it survived, it got weakened. We see it after the surface battle in a much smaller form. And it is much bigger in this thread than it was in its peak due to absorbing the seas around Wano.

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ialonelevelup:

Yea he was look at those dots down there those are buildings

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

He used a serious punch not only that Kaido can’t get one shot becuase it’s literal sea water

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido has a speed gap, ACoO, and common sense to keep him from touching/getting hit by EOW, and could spam Thunder Bagua, use long range attacks in his dragon form, or could just combine ryuo and ACoSK to take him down eventually

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido easily. How is EOW even hitting someone up in the clouds!

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:
@shirso said:

EOW did not absorb the entire ocean yet it was more like ~10 km tall i think and Saitama blew it up but it didn't die it survived, it got weakened. We see it after the surface battle in a much smaller form. And it is much bigger in this thread than it was in its peak due to absorbing the seas around Wano.

Ok but it still can't really tag Kaido as he will be miles in the air and much faster with precog plus water will get passively vaped by his aura. And Kaido will eventually whittle it down with repeated Boro Blasts.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eow under this condition and location.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17 Supreme101  Online

EOW

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Coadamol

EOW negs the verse .... the one piece wank is going out of hand like damn

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO What a fucking stomp, holly molly. Ocean one shots him.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I deadass do not see how Kaido is winning this.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah except Kaido can vape the water pre contact or on contact I don’t see what would help him

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

Yeah except Kaido can vape the water pre contact or on contact I don’t see what would help him

What water? The fucking country sized weirdly formed, but mildly solid water thing? Kaido's best feat is half of the cloud rifting feat bro. Stop it.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

What water? The fucking country sized weirdly formed, but mildly solid water thing? Kaido's best feat is half of the cloud rifting feat bro. Stop it.

Meanwhile Kaido lifting an island and imposing his own gauntlet style of combat for fun and just cause he can doesn't count. Cool.

The EOW can't even reach him up in the clouds. lol

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman said:
@ecoblitz said:

Meanwhile Kaido lifting an island and imposing his own gauntlet style of combat for fun and just cause he can doesn't count. Cool.

Lifting an island is a fucking Pain level feat bro lol.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kajin_Style

@kajin_style said:
@famousroman said:
@ecoblitz said:

Busting a couple mountains isn't an island. Do try to learn better about geology and scaling.

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman said:
@kajin_style said:
@famousroman said:
@ecoblitz said:

Busting a couple mountains isn't an island. Do try to learn better about geology and scaling.

No Caption Provided

I don't think I need to explain how this one shots Onigashima, right?

No Caption Provided

Curvature of the earth ^

No Caption Provided

It next to the city ^^

No Caption Provided

Even better view of it next to the city ^^

I'd love to see your response for Kaido here.

Xernive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one piece wank on CV is always hilarious 😂

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His heat melts stone, wouldn't he just vape the water

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3 said:

His heat melts stone, wouldn't he just vape the water

... the amount of water lol

Dramus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil Ocean 1 shots. Spite

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't it survive a sirious punch? Not seeing how kaido takes it down

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman: I mean how would eow even tag kaido? Yeah I don't think he can incinerate the entire ocean, but I don't see how eow can tag him either

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3 said:

@famousroman: I mean how would eow even tag kaido? Yeah I don't think he can incinerate the entire ocean, but I don't see how eow can tag him either

It can launch kilometer wide, uber long water beams. It covers ridiculous distance, it has no problems with stamina, it can sense hostility, its shots can blitz S class heroes at times, and the main problem here is- Water can win, Kaido can't.

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like a bad matchup for Kaido tbh.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman: except he can incinerate stone instantly. Waters getting vaped

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style said:

No Caption Provided

I don't think I need to explain how this one shots Onigashima, right?

No Caption Provided

Curvature of the earth ^

It next to the city ^^

Even better view of it next to the city ^^

I'd love to see your response for Kaido here.

Yeah, ok? That looks like when Luffy folded part of Dressrosa with his G4 Kong Gun:

Loading Video...

Except the differences are EOW's water cannon was fired at like 20 degree angle while Luffy's was straight down. Either way both destroyed a large section of a city.

Kaido eats G4 Kong gun like it is nothing and Luffy needed a mini-train arc and 3 rematches, mastery of a classic shonen power-up moment AND a power-up obtained by death to JUST square up equally against Kaido.

Meanwhile Kaido is literally in the clouds while in dragon form and his breath attacks can flash melt a mountain just by passing through! That's not the explosion that's the heat from the beam just passing by. The force alone is enough to punch a hole through Onigashima effortlessly, you know the island he is passively carrying with his DF powers that IS taking a stamina drain on him.

Reference links for statements above:

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style:

It actually looks nothing like what Luffy did, if you really want to know. Some calcs here, or whatever. Many results for both feats.

User blog:NikHelton/Two chertovsky huge assholes and one very strong | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

and here is his King Kong Gun for comparison lol

No Caption Provided

Just so you know, angles don't change the result I think, but um, if it did, it would actually look BETTER for Water, since the angle might've made the attack ricochet, and not show us what a full hit looks like, while Luffy's was head on, straight up lol.

Now, calcs for Bajarang Gun or whatever, put it quite high, at continent to multi continent levels, while calcs for the Water shown above are about the same as that, some below, some above. Now, if I remember correctly, Bajarang one shot Kaido, and Water took a serious punch from Saitama and survived. I'll let that sit for now.

Now, I'm sure Kaido is full of context, but really, you can't quantify how strained he was by the lift, and how much power it took to do that, and how big Onigashima is, in a relevant manner (IE, it's not that big). Kaido will not suddenly become 5 times more powerful, 5 times better just because he is doing some shit on the shit on the side lol.

So one final time:

1- Water's attacks are at least country level, going up to continent

2- Attacks on that level could one shot Kaido

3- Kaido was never massively weakened

4- He hasn't shown the AP to just do Water in like that.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style:

It actually looks nothing like what Luffy did, if you really want to know. Some calcs here, or whatever. Many results for both feats.

User blog:NikHelton/Two chertovsky huge assholes and one very strong | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

and here is his King Kong Gun for comparison lol

Just so you know, angles don't change the result I think, but um, if it did, it would actually look BETTER for Water, since the angle might've made the attack ricochet, and not show us what a full hit looks like, while Luffy's was head on, straight up lol.

Now, calcs for Bajarang Gun or whatever, put it quite high, at continent to multi continent levels, while calcs for the Water shown above are about the same as that, some below, some above. Now, if I remember correctly, Bajarang one shot Kaido, and Water took a serious punch from Saitama and survived. I'll let that sit for now.

Now, I'm sure Kaido is full of context, but really, you can't quantify how strained he was by the lift, and how much power it took to do that, and how big Onigashima is, in a relevant manner (IE, it's not that big). Kaido will not suddenly become 5 times more powerful, 5 times better just because he is doing some shit on the shit on the side lol.

So one final time:

1- Water's attacks are at least country level, going up to continent

2- Attacks on that level could one shot Kaido

3- Kaido was never massively weakened

4- He hasn't shown the AP to just do Water in like that.

Ah yes, take calcs from a website that nerfed One Piece to cap at LS speeds because Kizaru exists. Let's listen to that biased site.

Speaking of calcs to read, why don't you go read the Bajarang Gun calc and realize they didn't consider: any sort of scaling; the two types of haki that went into it; Luffy's punch causing a undersea volcano to erupt to the surface AND calc the speed to be massively hypersonic-- 'cause anything faster would've broken Vsbattle. So that multi-continent level calc is the lowest estimate.

So again, still biased site that hates One Piece.

To your points:

1 - EOW attacks are not country level, just look at the panels, it is tearing up city blocks, not whole cities.

2 - No proof country levels attacks can beat Kaido lol.

3 - Kaido was exhausted by the end of Wano. He's been carrying an entire island with his DF powers. A move that was a direct drain on his stamina. It was even a plot point of him dropping the island if Luffy beats him up too much. Hence Mono having to save it.

4 - AP? We are talking about AP? Shall I get a One Piece scaling chart? No one wants that. No one here likes that. They and YOU would rather argue One Piece against its on-panel feats and nothing else, because in every other department you'd lose.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EOW should take it. It is much harder to kill and has the range to tag Kaido.

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style:

What you think in regard to the calcs little matters unless you yourself can make better calcs, with objective numbers, measurements, and results. Which you seemingly cannot.

1- Math and physics are just too complicated for you to understand, I think. Show me ANY One Piece character EVER destroying a country. ANYTHING close to that

2- Luffy one shot his ass, his durability is WAY below Bajarang Gun lol. PS, um, other attacks have damaged him*, in case you forgot. So yeah, they 100% can down him. Sucks for Kaido here that Oden or Zoro are like, a trillion times weaker than Water here lmao

3- That's fine. Doesn't mean he would ever be a level powerful enough to win, at all, no matter what.

4- Get an OP scaling chart so I can shit down your throat. You may not have noticed yet, but I haven't even used scaling to back up Water lol, I'll get Psychorochi in here in a millisecond. Try me.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style:

What you think in regard to the calcs little matters unless you yourself can make better calcs, with objective numbers, measurements, and results. Which you seemingly cannot.

1- Math and physics are just too complicated for you to understand, I think. Show me ANY One Piece character EVER destroying a country. ANYTHING close to that

2- Luffy one shot his ass, his durability is WAY below Bajarang Gun lol. PS, um, other attacks have damaged him*, in case you forgot. So yeah, they 100% can down him. Sucks for Kaido here that Oden or Zoro are like, a trillion times weaker than Water here lmao

3- That's fine. Doesn't mean he would ever be a level powerful enough to win, at all, no matter what.

4- Get an OP scaling chart so I can shit down your throat. You may not have noticed yet, but I haven't even used scaling to back up Water lol, I'll get Psychorochi in here in a millisecond. Try me.

VsBattle staff literally admitted to having an internal bias issue against One Piece. So it isn't my opinion it is a fact. My opinion is they still have bias issues, but have been making efforts to right that wrong to their credit. I just don't think it is enough when they are so quick to suck off any other manga without a hint of the critical thinking they have for One Piece.

1- Is that your argument now? Attack me? Guess that's a win in my book.

2- If you are so dedicated to calcs then you know that same site calc Bajarang gun to being Continent to Multi-Continent: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Therefir/One_Piece:_Gomu_Gomu_no_Bajrang_Gun

As you know, a country is many times smaller than a continent. Plus Kaido had actively clashed against Luffy's Bajrang Gun before he was overpowered and knocked out. Therefore, with this in mind it is safe to assume Country level attacks aren't enough to take out Kaido and you would need many of them.

3- I see you like to ignore context.

4- Go ahead and bring her. Though do keep the debate clean and mature so you sound like an adult, k? Thanks.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kiado may be physically stronger and more durable to boot but EOW is quite literally the bane of any DF user.

And the evaporate water argument is kinda silly, EOW is shooting beams of zunisha level water fast enough to instantly cut steel.

EOW 1 shots the moment kiado gets hit

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style:

That sounds like your problem, not mine. Go do the calcs yourself, like I told. All you do is repeat shit and complain.

1- It's not. GG ez

2- Oh so you have reading problems, ok. See, um, I already mentioned that calc before. And how like, it one shot Kaido massively and shit, so it's useless here and shit. PS, I asked for a country destroying feat, this ain't it.

3- It doesn't. It's just that you can't prove Kaido would suddenly get powerful enough to tank BJ, or to no diff Luffy, or to beat Water. So it's useless here. It's really not hard to understand, actually.

4- What do I sound like? I'd love to get your input on that, since no opinion matters as much as yours does.

Anyhow,

The Abominable Fist That Turned Against God - Imgur

That's actually ^ made by someone else, I take no credit for it.

Psychorochi << Tatsumaki << Saitama/Garou.

"God" saw that, and said "yeah, Imma have to send Water and Centipede to kill em", which puts them clearly above Psychorochi's tier here. Now, yes, I do have a calc for her feats! Astounding, I know.

User blog:Ugarik/Another Psykos Calc | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

Highest end result half-way through being a moon level feat really. Low end is practically continental. I don't need to scale power here though, just that Centipede and Water are both considered > Psychorochi in quality/caliber overall. And, as we know, she'd shit on Kaido. Swiftly.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style:

That sounds like your problem, not mine. Go do the calcs yourself, like I told. All you do is repeat shit and complain.

1- It's not. GG ez

2- Oh so you have reading problems, ok. See, um, I already mentioned that calc before. And how like, it one shot Kaido massively and shit, so it's useless here and shit. PS, I asked for a country destroying feat, this ain't it.

3- It doesn't. It's just that you can't prove Kaido would suddenly get powerful enough to tank BJ, or to no diff Luffy, or to beat Water. So it's useless here. It's really not hard to understand, actually.

4- What do I sound like? I'd love to get your input on that, since no opinion matters as much as yours does.

Anyhow,

The Abominable Fist That Turned Against God - Imgur

That's actually ^ made by someone else, I take no credit for it.

Psychorochi << Tatsumaki << Saitama/Garou.

"God" saw that, and said "yeah, Imma have to send Water and Centipede to kill em", which puts them clearly above Psychorochi's tier here. Now, yes, I do have a calc for her feats! Astounding, I know.

User blog:Ugarik/Another Psykos Calc | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

Highest end result half-way through being a moon level feat really. Low end is practically continental. I don't need to scale power here though, just that Centipede and Water are both considered > Psychorochi in quality/caliber overall. And, as we know, she'd shit on Kaido. Swiftly.

Failed to be nice in the begining, failed to turn around the bash to stay on debate topic at 1, doubled down with insults at 2 and with 3 you ignored calcs from the very website you were promoting that proved my point. To top it off you bring in random characters and calcs not related to EOW.

You good? you ok dude?

Anyway, none of those calcs can be used to scale up EOW's power. Just cause one of the minions of "God" does not make it equal to the power of others like Psykos; you are doing powerscaling wrong.

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

justmikexd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers