Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By PaleBlood
No Caption Provided

Kafka Hibino, The Kaiju No. 8

• Win by death.
  • All characters are going for kill while being at their mental and physical peak.
  • Heals after every round.
  • Starting distance is 60 feet.

Round 1: Megumi Fushiguro

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Kento Nanami

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Hanami

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Dagon

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Toji Fushiguro

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Jogo

No Caption Provided

Round 7: Yuta Okkotsu

No Caption Provided

Final Round: Sukuna, King of The Curses(15 Finger)

No Caption Provided

People who might be interested:

@kaijuking, @mr_ingenuity, @killianduclark, @pics, @deyyy, @ecoblitz

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I can see an argument for Dagon's captivating Skandha domain wearing down Kafka with "death swarms" till he can't regenerate any more. Don't know whether the"negates Jujutsu techniques" parts of domains will prevent Kafka from attacking Dragon but it probably shouldn't matter since"the guarantee hit" effects likely still works

But Kafka probably makes it as far as Jugo if we ignore the complexities associated with domain battles.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megumi should be higher than Nanami IMO. He could stop him if he uses Mahoraga.

Failing that, he gets to Yuta. How that fight goes depends on the coming chapters. If he does get through, Sukuna cuts him into tiny pieces.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 6 if he lets Gojo cast his Domain (plus i don't remember any good heat resistance feat for kafka he probably gets incinerated by Jogo). Also could stop at seven depending of how the next chapters go but definitely doesn't clear and if somehow he is able to beat Jogo and Yuta he stops and gets stomped at 8. Sukuna is to much for him.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know know any of these guys

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kaijuking

@blannis: I was tag by OP. Im obligated to let them know I cant debate this. Maybe thats why. Being polite 😁

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok bringing this back. stops at Sukuna and beats everyone else.

Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um, how exactly does Kafka deal with the invisibility and invulnerability of curses? Without equalized energies, he stops at 3.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Assuming there are verse equalizations Kafka would most likely stop at Sukuna.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@kisukez: Kaiju have some supernatural senses. They sense consciousness of others. They can survive after death in fashion when looming at Number Kaiju base weapons and gear. They sense other Kaiju and Humans across cities with thought. Some recently have now shown flat psy communication and manipulation. So I don't see it a stretch to see curses.

Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: does he have that? I don't recall. Anyway, he'd still have to deal with the physical invulnerability of the curses.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By thelocust619

Without hax, noone is taking one punch from No 8. Not Sukuna, not Gojo, noone. His casual punches match some of the best destruction feats in the series.

That said, stops at true form Sukuna due to current Malevolent Shrine and World Slash.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kisukez: why would they be immune to Kaiju? When they get hit by trees, buildings, concrete, ect non Curse mundane objects interact and hurt the curses. Not sure why Kaiju energy and punches won't.

Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kisukez: why would they be immune to Kaiju? When they get hit by trees, buildings, concrete, ect non Curse mundane objects interact and hurt the curses. Not sure why Kaiju energy and punches won't.

Like when?

I'm pretty sure the series implies at times that you gotta have CE to harm a cursed spirit. Not only that, every time I recall Toji/Maki doing damage to them, it was done via cursed tools.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@kisukez: um all the damn time. When they get shoved or punch or whatever into walls, into the grounds, rubble falling ontop of them, hit by cars, ect they take damage.

Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I mean, usually the damage comes from the hit taken, not from colliding with a physical object.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@kisukez: prove it? Hanami was shoved by Gogo Infinity forcefield which does no damage by itself. Only to slam in the concrete wall and got wrecked. By the impact and squeeze againt the wall. Same for Mahito who was fighting Kento boulders fell on Mahito and Kento made clear he assume the boulders killed Mahito. In turn Mahito made clear his shape shifting body saved him.

So no sorry. They take damage from the environment clearly.

Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: that's how fiction usually works, I really don't feel the need to prove something so basic, which is why I asked you to list the situations for us to analyze case by case.

The Mahito example is good. Unfortunately, I don't care enough about JJK to look further into whether this is just an anti-feat or if such invulnerability really doesn't exist.

As long as the cursed spirits aren't abusing invincibility and invisibility, Kafka clears.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kisukez: there is no way he can beat Sakuna though. None.

Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: @kisukez: you need CE to permanently kill a curse, supposedly. Even in the examples given (like the Mahito one), it’s usually not just an object hitting them but one imbued with CE.

Toji and Maki can absolutely kick the shit out of curses physically, but they usually finish them off with a cursed tool. Though, with the kind of output Kafka has, he’d turn most curses into a fine mist with a single punch, and even if you argue they could return, most of them don’t have feats to heal through that kind of damage in any kind of timeframe that wouldn’t be considered a win for the Kaiju.

OT: outside of Sukuna, who definitely beats him, the only other person with a shot is Yuta, IMO. He has a lot of strings to his bow that could help him here, not least of which the fact that he also has Sukuna’s CT that he could theoretically use as his sure hit with his domain.