Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The worst sorcerer in history

No Caption Provided

versus

The next Satoru Gojo

No Caption Provided

The Rulez

Round 1: Yuta as of the end of Volume 0.

Round 2: Yuta, fully rested, as he is now in the Culling Games.

Win by death, KO, Incap, Surrender or BFR.

The location is an empty city.

Both are morals on.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guzmania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

for now, yuta loses both

he has the potential to win but their showings are light years apart rn and only way i can think of him winning is that he spams rika's beam attacks and tries to brute force the fight or try to settle things with endurance but that won't be easy

R1) kenjaku 8/10

R2) kenjaku 6,5/10

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenjaku

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

yuta ftw

Friederich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenkaju can destroy domains, Yuuta no

Redsalmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenjaku

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenjaku. The only sorcerers capable of defeating him are Gojo and, probably, MeguKuna.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It's implied that Yuta, Maki and Hakari are all gonna jump him later, so in a 1v1 Yuta would probably lose.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KingCrimson  Online

Kenjaku stomps round 1. Rika might have Ben stronger but Yuta just doesn’t have the feats to win IMO.

I do think R2 Yuta can put up a decent fight but Kenjaku is just too crafty and that 5 minute time limit for Rika is a killer.

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenny doesn't see the hype

SoySpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SoySpirit

Volume 0 yuta loses.

Current yuta wins

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Honestly Yuta is pretty broken I think he can win this

LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Update:

As of now, Yuta can domain deadlock with two Heian sorcerers, mid diff modern day special grades (Kuroroushi), and could counter hundreds of runaway curses from Kennys corpse. He should win R2 at least

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Yuta had to sneak a weakened Kenjaku Yuta is only able to fight Sukuna rn because he has itadori and because he’s still suffering from drawbacks due to his battle with Gojo

LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yuta had to sneak a weakened Kenjaku Yuta is only able to fight Sukuna rn because he has itadori

This is horrific downplay. Yuta literally came to save itadori after he barely healed his blown off arm and failed to carry Higuruma in a 2v1 against Sukuna

and because he’s still suffering from drawbacks due to his battle with Gojo

He regen and evolved past that even before he fought Kashimo bro. Why you downplaying?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenjaku probably beats year 0 yuta. Gege has stated in an interview geto would have won if he didn’t divide his cursed and Kenjaku reiterated that in the manga.

Kenjaku was disappointing to me so I lean towards current yuta over Kenjaku. Kenjakus best feat is beating tengan, yuki, and choso but I feel Kenjaku has a favourable matchup against tengan and yuki. Chosos just not strong enough to matter.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Supreme101

@lilacplasmabeam:

This is horrific downplay. Yuta literally came to save itadori after he barely healed his blown off arm and failed to carry Higuruma in a 2v1 against Sukuna

When did Yuji have a blown off arm? He never even daved Yuji from him(he did but not fighting wise)

He regen and evolved past that even before he fought Kashimo bro. Why you downplaying?

No he did not. Literally stated hi RCT output is low and wonky this that etc his CE output is getting weaker due to yuji.

No Caption Provided

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think it's a high diff either way, but I'd lean slightly towards Yuta. Vol 0 Yuta obviously loses.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to post in my own thread, but I think current versions Kenjaku should win. Womb Perfusion go brrrrrr.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AlphaQ

@jashro44: The main argument I see for Kenjaku winning, if we take current versions, is Womb Perfusion dominates over True and Mutual Love and he takes Yuta down with a sure-hit that crushed Yuki after a split second of exposure. Outside Domains, I don’t think Kenjaku has much hope considering Rika already crushed his cursed spirits (although presumably he was a few Special Grades down due to the Culling Games, Yuki, Takaba, etc.). How do you think Yuta could avoid WP? Only way I can think is using Jacob’s Ladder off the bat to disrupt Kenjaku’s control of Geto or exorcise his curses stored internally.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: how was Kenjaku weakened? Where/when did he used cursed energy/exert himself? Takaba was the one funding all of it

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Yeah and takaba was the reason he was weakened therefore he couldn't sense yuta and once he did couldn't strike him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: Yea the domain without the barrier seems like kenjakus bigger advantage. I think yuta would have to beat him before Kenjaku could break the outside of domain.

I think realistically it should be hard to find the outside of a barrier domain. Distance inside a domain is kind of a weird thing. Like I’m kind of thinking of when megumi broke into dagons domain he was at the edge of the barrier but there was so much space behind him visually. Naoyas domain is kind of another example of space being weird. It was stated in chapter 198 that he has to use actual structures as the barriers exterior but the inside of his domain is so huge it doesn’t look like you can’t locate the edge of the barrier from the inside. Likewise when maki stabbed naoya it looks like she is half in the domain and half out the domain so she must have been at the edge of the barrier but behind her you see a lot of space.

And we also have stuff like gojo making the exterior of his domain really small like the prison realm and him and sukuna are fighting inside. So it seems like domains are both larger on the inside and they may not be as big as they visually look at the same time. So I think it might be hard for Kenjaku to figure out where the outside of the domain is.

I think Kenjaku needs to locate the outside of the barrier which might be more complicated than people think. I don’t know if the sure hit of a domain just auto locates their target.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

if yuta could beat kenjaku 1v1 they wouldn't need the takaba plan lol

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided
Barrierless Domain GG
Barrierless Domain GG

Stand proud Yuta Okkotsu, you were strong.

LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: Iirc yuji got the partial toji treatment from sukuna after he dealt with Higuruma.

He evolved enough to suppress his injuries with Gojo, and Yuji is making his CE wonky cause he's using a soul snatch/swap technique.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilacplasmabeam:Did you panels of Sukuna nerf explainations in chapter 250? currently speaking.

• His cursed energy is less than half of what it was against Gojo, it's about = Yuta, and Yuta said Gojo fight Sukuna has twice or more of his CE, so current Sukuna has like 40% the energy of Gojo fight Sukuna.
  • His output is completely messed up due to the Gojo fight and then its further weakened by Yuji hits, he can't even heal now, his output is much worse as well.
  • He cannot use domain expansion, so his trumpcard is off the table.
  • Gojo destroyed Ten Shadows as well.
  • He hasn't fully healed due to lack of Reverse Cursed Technique.
  • he is forced to use Hollow Wicker Basket due to lack of Domain expansion, so can't use 2 hands and thus no world dismantle.
  • He can't one-shot Yuta and Yuji, he confirms that Ryu is more durable than these two and thus his power is inferior to 15F Sukuna.
  • and the best part? Yuta goes out and confirms that unhindered Sukuna would One-Shot the trio of him/Rika/Yuji

Yuta is fighting a two handed Sukuna who has no domain/Ten Shadows/World Cleave/RCT, and whose cursed energy and power is lesser than 15F Sukuna, 20F Sukuna from Gojo fight would instantly one-shot Yuta and 15F would humiliate Yuta too.

so No, this current showing doesn't mean much in term of how Yuta would do against relevant versions of Sukuna, Gojo fight Sukuna sighs and one-shots curent Sukuna

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilacplasmabeam:

Iirc yuji got the partial toji treatment from sukuna after he dealt with Higuruma.

No it was before

He evolved enough to suppress his injuries with Gojo, and Yuji is making his CE wonky cause he's using a soul snatch/swap technique.

Not stated

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: where is it confirmed they’re less durable than ryu?

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: I mean it’s right there confirmed I don’t see how some people missed that

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Gojo’s Domain is seemingly an endless void and Sukuna’s 200 m Domain extended outside of it. We have precedent that Domain’s have infinite space as even Yuta’s has an infinite amount of swords and therefore an infinite amount of space to scatter them. I think when it comes to barriers they don’t take the artificial space into account, their radii both exist in the “real” world. For example, I believe if Sukuna deployed Malevolent Shrine against Yuta, even if Yuta stalemated him, it would still extend through the real physical distance (ignoring the infinite interior of True and Mutual Love) and attack the Domain’s exterior. The wonky distance of Domains is more of an advantage against non-Domain attacks from people trying to escape, as the interior is more difficult to target. The only other out might be downward attacks as Mahoraga dispelled Unlimited Void that way, but that might just be a Mahoraga.

There is also the argument that WP would just overpower TML from the get-go and it wouldn’t become a question of barrier mechanics. Gojo stalemated Sukuna at first, neither Domain could dominate as they were equally potent - you could argue Kenjaku could beat Yuta in that initial stage due to his higher experience, knowledge, etc.

You make a fair point that maybe WB doesn’t auto-attack structures like Malevolent Shrine. He did seem to gesture towards Yuki when he hit her with the sure-hit.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ChainChan

Peak Kenny is Beating BoS Yuta, but Current Yuta would more than likely win with Jacobs Ladder to Negate his Techniques, and likewise, Cursed Spirits Techniques (Which limits Kenjacku's Options, considering Yuta could confidently kill all of them)--having Rika as support, and the Unnamed Teleportation CT (likely Ui Ui's) he could use to escape Kenjacku's open Domain (Since he'd likely have knowledge from Choso's part)--which should be slower in activation than Yuta's unnamed teleport CT.

LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: Can't argue with those facts. However when did Yuta admit the 3 of them would get oneshot?

Also, how does this scale in regards to Kenjaku?

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cursed Speech: "don't move" right into a decapitation. For the people saying Yuta wanted no smoke with Kenny, Kenny was actively keeping tabs on Yuta because he did not want that smoke

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: they don’t surpass him doesn’t mean they’re below him… those are 2 completely different statements lol.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@maulsmacker: they don’t surpass him doesn’t mean they’re below him… those are 2 completely different statements lol.

if he surpassed Ryu in toughness Sukuna will say "they are tougher than him" and if not he would say "they are equally tough as him", the way the sentence is structured implies Ryu is slightly above them in durability.

@maulsmacker: Can't argue with those facts. However when did Yuta admit the 3 of them would get oneshot?

Also, how does this scale in regards to Kenjaku?

No Caption Provided

He would've annhilated them instantly if this was Gojo fight Sukuna.

it's just that Yuta's best showing is debunked, the matchup entirely depends on how their CTs and Physicals would interact, I think Kenjaku wins due to All-Enveloping Garbhadhatu being a barrierless domain and thus Kenjaku is winning the domain battle 10/10.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah kenjaku does yuta worse rika

JJKHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends

Kenjaku wins 9.9/10 times outside of DE but his open barrier DE isnt confirmed to target inanimate objects so it might not break Yutas barrier from the outside

Kenjaku is known to be the second best barrier user in the series but Yuta was shown to use high level barrier techniques and Kenjaku said that Yuki would be able to put up a good fight with DE. This sort of presupposes he doesn't just immediately win with DE

If we assume Yuta can contend with Kenjaku in a barrier he should win

LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SoySpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yuta and Rika will dominate as long as domain expansion is not involved. Kenjaku's domain has the edge in a tug of war. It is a 50/50 for me.

Guzmania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with recent showings, yuta can dominate with rika until it comes to a domain battle

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Either Kenjaku immediatly starts with a domain, or he loses. I lean towards the latter