Marley (Attack on Titan) VS Liyue (Genshin Impact)

MichaelMyersKR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MichaelMyersKR

Poll Marley (Attack on Titan) VS Liyue (Genshin Impact) (6 votes)

Marley 17%
Liyue 83%

Rules/Story

Marley

Marley are teleported to the Genshin Impact world Teyvat Marley wants to conquer the Liyue to expand their empire, gather new resources and hopefully new technology. The Marley points Before Paradis mission when they had his 7 titan powers They have more advanced technology and military power than Liyue and own the Army, Air Force, Navy and Marley Warrior Units. Their purpose is to go beyond Liyue and enter the Teyvat continent.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Liyue

Liyue boasts the oldest 3700 years of history in the Tyvat continent and is called the Contracting State by Morax, the god of contracts It's the largest trading city in Tyvat Liyue had a regular army Millelith and Liyue Qixing and Adeptus and the Mythical Creatures. They goal is to protect Liyue from the invasion of the Marley They lag behind Marley, but they have advanced technology and social systems within the continent of Tyvat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Reaper4

Attack on Titans gets wrecked from what I heard. No need for even Zhongli as Liyue has the Jade chamber which has the flight advantage and range, Ninguang who can spam projectiles Gilgamesh style, and Adepti (one of whom was stated to be able to smash Liyue harbor flat) to decimate the army. Not to mention all the monsters they'd have to get pass. With Zhongli he can solo aot with utter ease

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite.

Marley is at best has WW1 levels of weaponry and tech. And they heavily rely on Titans to do all the work.

The only actual threat here is the Colossal mini-nuke. Which won't matter if they get blitzed and killed before the shifter does it.

Zhongli lolstomps the verse.

MichaelMyersKR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4: But doesn't marley have World War I technology? In addition, Marley has malery warriors, among which can use the power of Titans And when Marley went to war with Middle Eastern countries, they made the Eldians giants and threw giants. Marley is also a country inspired by Germany in World War I, so the military might have developed. Of course, liyue is not weak either. liyue has the technology that Marley does not have, vision holder, regular Milleith, Liyue Quixing, Adeptus, and the Mythical Creatures And what the two countries have in common is that each country has a strategist. Marley has pieck and Zeke, and Liyue has Ningguang, keqing and yelan. But I have no idea which country will win this war But what is certain is that both countries will suffer heavy losses. I have no idea which country will win this war.

MichaelMyersKR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryolancer47: oops I'm forgot that What is certain is that there are technologies, military power, and excellent weapons that neither country possesses. As a representative example, Marley has the Army, Navy, Air Force, the level of World War I that Liyue does not have, and the Eldians who can use the power of titans, and the Marley Warrior Unit, who was chosen as a warrior among them And Liyue has Milleith, Liyue Quixing, Adeptus, and the Mythical Creatures that Marley doesn't have I'm not sure which country will win this war But the only thing that's certain is that both countries are going to suffer huge losses

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Reaper4

@michaelmyerskr: None of that matters when Zhongli has power greater than modern day nukes and is mountain-multi level. He solos aot

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zhongli solos, honestly I dont think Liyue would need him to win lol