No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

Endgame Cap (normal Cap, no Mjolnir).

MoS Zod, Faora, Nam-ek.

Round 1: Cap vs Zod.

• No weapons for either side.
  • Cap gets his normal armor/suit, Zod gets his battle armor and no helmet (what he had fighting Jor-El).
  • Both are subject to Kryptonian gravity and atmosphere.
  • Fight happens where Zod fought Jor-El.
  • Cap is given the same kind of breather as Lois had aboard the Kryptonian ship so that he isn't killed by the atmosphere immediately.

Round 2: Cap vs Faora.

• Cap has his shield, Faora gets her knife, armor and a Kryptonian breather helmet.
  • Both are subject to earth's gravity. However, they fight in an arena completely devoid of solar radiation and Faora has no way of being exposed to it, and has never been exposed it.

Round 3: Cap vs Nam-Ek.

• Shield for Cap, Kryptonian battle armor and plasma rifle for Nam-Ek.
  • Fight conditions are just like in the tournament of power from DBS, meaning, Cap and Nam-Ek are each subject to the gravity and atmosphere of their homeworld. Neither need any special equipment to survive the atmosphere, it's as if each are on their home planet.
ILS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

*clarification on round 2. Faora and Cap are fighting somewhere on earth.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So their physicals are all equal to the other and it’s asking who wins based on skill?

I feel he stops at Zod, but it’s hard to say how skilled he is.

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darkphantom9895

Zod is not even a fraction of cap skill he literally has more skill then everyone in dceu combined

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895 said:

Zod is not even a fraction of cap skill he literally has more skill then everyone in dceu combined

Possibly… I doubt it’s higher than Diana‘s or a majority of the Amazon’s - God’s count as well.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By darkphantom9895

@konohana: no lol Diana is still a joke to cap skill gods are the same they have 0 feats even close to cap skill

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elegant thread, btw but I couldn't resist

No Caption Provided

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By heiqn

Leon Kennedy solos both sides with his superior Battle IQ and skills

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod's skill sure showed itself when he was getting slapped around by a scientist and struggling with his son, the farmboy

ILS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@konohana said:

So their physicals are all equal to the other and it’s asking who wins based on skill?

No, not at all. It's also not a gauntlet.

The main point of the thread is to judge the kryptonians true strength when you adjust for gravity.

Krypton's gravity is considerably heavier than earth's, meaning if you drop a kryptonian on earth (yellow sun aside) they should be stronger, as if you just took a massive weight vest off them.

Likewise, if you put a human on Krypton, it would be like putting a huge weight vest on them.

There's also questions about how strong kryptonian armor and weapons are... And Nam-Ek is a 9 foot tall genetic aberration so there's that to think about.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ils said:

@konohana said:

No, not at all. It's also not a gauntlet.

The main point of the thread is to judge the kryptonians true strength when you adjust for gravity.

Krypton's gravity is considerably heavier than earth's, meaning if you drop a kryptonian on earth (yellow sun aside) they should be stronger, as if you just took a massive weight vest off them.

Likewise, if you put a human on Krypton, it would be like putting a huge weight vest on them.

There's also questions about how strong kryptonian armor and weapons are... And Nam-Ek is a 9 foot tall genetic aberration so there's that to think about.

Okay.

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is probably still outstated (except round 1), but he's so much more skilled it's not even funny.

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KingLouie

Stat equalized battles….. Yawn.

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure kryptonian environment would kill Cap in round 1

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians don’t deserve to be in threads against street levelers I didn’t bother to read the description because I know it’s going to be some strong nerfing just to try and make this thread reasonable

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mcu cap is the most adaptive combatant in mcu and next to shang chi in terms of skills.

Cap outclasses anyone from dceu in combat department.

bascobmm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap stomps round 2 and 3 but hard to say round 1 since he doesn't have his shield, but I'd say Cap wins in a tough match.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895 said:

@konohana: no lol Diana is still a joke to cap skill gods are the same they have 0 feats even close to cap skill

She’s joke according to who? You? In case you weren’t aware, that doesn’t mean very much to me.

Regardless, Diana, at the very least is a few hundred years old. Patty Jenkins, Wonder Woman’s director, believes that Diana’s at least around 800 to a few thousand years old. Zack Snyder, on the other hand, has a different take, and says that she’s nearly 5,000 years old.

With this in mind, it’s funny to me that you seriously believe Steve could be anywhere near as skilled as Diana, or that she’s below him. She’s been training for, what I can only assume to be thousands of years in a real warrior culture - she should be beyond him.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By darkphantom9895

@konohana: ain’t no way your serious my guy she is nowhere near cap in skill lol her skill feats are like non existent

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greatest soldier in the MCU who humbles thousand year old warriors with skill vs 3 “elite” Kryptonians who take L’s to a farm boy, an untrained woman, and a scientist. Cap negs all of them at once.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Six-Deuce  Online

@konohana: eh, I mean Odin, Malekith, the eternals, Ares, SW etc are all way older than her and none of them are observably amazing in skill department…..so age is not the “be all end all”. She is definitely the most skilled of the DC superheros excluding (much younger) deadshot ect. Cap is on a whole different level in observing his skill feats. OT Cap may have tough time with ap without his shield in rnd 1 but should do well in the others.

ILS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stat equalized battles….. Yawn.

It's not that kind of thread. Why would their stats be equal in all three rounds when all three rounds have different gravity conditions, for one?

And more importantly why would their stats be equal just because I've changed the gravity of the battle to krypton or earth?

@moosixer said:

Kryptonians don’t deserve to be in threads against street levelers I didn’t bother to read the description because I know it’s going to be some strong nerfing just to try and make this thread reasonable

If you want to get technical, Cap is nerfed in round 1, Faora is amped in round 2, and Cap and Nam-Ek are neutral in round 3.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By darkphantom9895

@six-deuce: make things worse is thanos is confirmed over 1 thousand years old cap out skills him and cap out skills thor who out skills or is similar to 5 thousand old + hela the conqueror

ILS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Side-note: I was reading the Man of Steel novel and finally found something quantifiable about Krypton's gravity:

“My God, they’re terraforming.”

“What?” Captain Farris didn’t recognize the term.

“Planetary engineering,” Swanwick translated. He’d read enough science fiction to be familiar with the concept. “Modifying a world’s atmosphere and topography.

“They’re turning Earth into Krypton,” he added.

“But what happens to us?” Farris asked.

“Based on these readings,” Hamilton said, “there won’t be an ‘us.’ If this keeps up, the increased gravity alone will crush our internal organs.”

Swanwick had no reason to doubt the scientist. This was more than just an enemy attack. The human race was facing extinction.

‘How long do we have?” he asked.

“In Metropolis?” Hamilton performed some quick calculations. “A few hours. Maybe a few weeks for the rest of the planet. After that, Earth won’t be able to support human life.”

Man of Steel: The Official Movie Novelization

So... round 1 may be a mismatch unless there's reason to believe Cap's internal organs can withstand being crushed by Krypton's gravity.

As for round 2, really depends on how strong Faora would be on earth considering she can withstand Krypton's gravity.

Round 3 is mostly going to be about what we think of Nam-Ek's natural physicality and armor. The armor at least was tanking missiles and a 30mm cannon pretty easily.

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@konohana: She has no good skill feats and cap outskilled the thousand year old warrior thanos who dominated the 1500 year warrior thor, experince means jack shit unless she has feats to back it up which she doesn't, amazons who are also hundreds of years old were getting beat up by german soldiers

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My god these people wanking cap skill is nothing short of incredible.

The dude has like 12-13 years of being Cap. That is it.

In no world is he more skilled then people hundreds or thousands of years old.

macattack1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By macattack1

Round 3 is the only one that’s close, both are supersoldiers and Nam-Ek is weakened by the atmosphere and has to deal with the higher gravity of krypton, whereas Cap is as he is on Earth. I’d favour cap here, he seems more impressive than anything we saw any kryptonions do while on Krypton.

Round 1, Cap gets crushed by Krypton’s gravity. Zod wins by default.

Round 2, Faora Crushes cap, way stronger even without solar radiation due to being from a vastly higher gravity world.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My god these people wanking cap skill is nothing short of incredible.

The dude has like 12-13 years of being Cap. That is it.

In no world is he more skilled then people hundreds or thousands of years old.

YAH! In no world are people hundreds or thousands of years old would still be struggling with regular soldiers like Captain America!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rajjarsalt
@ils said:

Judge...

No Caption Provided

jury...

No Caption Provided

and Executioner!

No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rajjarsalt

Official comparison between Krypton and Earth

No Caption Provided
ForgoodZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap win r1 due to major nerf. He get stomp by faora r2, no need sun. R3 is just strange

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CAV_Tighten

Cap solos. He's atleast better than lois or no

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arexi said:

@konohana: She has no good skill feats and cap outskilled the thousand year old warrior thanos who dominated the 1500 year warrior thor, experince means jack shit unless she has feats to back it up which she doesn't, amazons who are also hundreds of years old were getting beat up by german soldiers

She has amazing skill feats; Diana also has significant mastery over different weapons, and has been trained since she was a small child.

And if you want to take that at face-value, that would seem to me that Thanos or Thor aren’t too skilled, since Steve is bound to earth-based skills, and they are much more experienced. I believe that Steve got the upper-hand on Thanos, but isn’t as or even more skilled overall. And with the Amazons losing to the German’s - they were shocked by the use of guns, as they hadn’t known what they were, but it’s idiotic to go say those soldiers were anywhere as skilled as the Amazons.

@konohana: ain’t no way your serious my guy she is nowhere near cap in skill lol her skill feats are like non existent

I’m very serious.

@konohana: eh, I mean Odin, Malekith, the eternals, Ares, SW etc are all way older than her and none of them are observably amazing in skill department…..so age is not the “be all end all”. She is definitely the most skilled of the DC superheros excluding (much younger) deadshot ect. Cap is on a whole different level in observing his skill feats. OT Cap may have tough time with ap without his shield in rnd 1 but should do well in the others.

I do believe that Ares is incredibly skilled, but I also think that the rest you mentioned have a good background too.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Six-Deuce  Online

@konohana: he should be but nothing shown on screen is really great skill, just reliance on stats/power like almost all DCEU.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce said:

@konohana: he should be but nothing shown on screen is really great skill, just reliance on stats/power like almost all DCEU.

I’m not sure, contending with Diana seems pretty good to me.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Six-Deuce  Online

@konohana: through power, nothing he did was observably skillful in regards to melee combat. Even his snippet versus SW was essentially a simple charge and swipe.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce said:

@konohana: through power, nothing he did was observably skillful in regards to melee combat. Even his snippet versus SW was essentially a simple charge and swipe.

I mean, if you want to think something else, go ahead, but I think I’m done here.

I might go more in-depth later.

ILS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: That's the scene on the Kryptonian ship right?

They were using an "artificial gravity" on the ship and it evidently wasn't as strong as Krypton's (see: organ crushing quote, all the other gravity quotes, Clark's "is this how gravity feels on Krypton?" quote). The main thing with the ship was that when its atmosphere was set to krypton's it took away their powers but as soon as Jor made the atmosphere match earth's Clark's powers returned and Car Vex started displaying some light superhuman strength.

Car Vex actually does a few better things in the novel too.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By rajjarsalt
@ils said:

@rajjarsalt: That's the scene on the Kryptonian ship right?

They were using an "artificial gravity" on the ship and it evidently wasn't as strong as Krypton's (see: organ crushing quote, all the other gravity quotes, Clark's "is this how gravity feels on Krypton?" quote). The main thing with the ship was that when its atmosphere was set to krypton's it took away their powers but as soon as Jor made the atmosphere match earth's Clark's powers returned and Car Vex started displaying some light superhuman strength.

Car Vex actually does a few better things in the novel too.

Thing is she destroyed Kryptonian metal like if it was made of paper (first gif), just as easily as Superman has being respected for - it's the same ship too. Though I'm wondering - if it's a Kryptonian atmosphere, how is Lois fine in her normal clothes, with no equipment? I don't recall if it was before or after Jor-El changed it. But I'm assuming it was an Earth like one.

In the MoS Prequel, Dev-Em starts gaining his powers (and Kara too) while they're in the scout ship, well before they've even landed on Earth

ILS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ILS

@rajjarsalt: Well this is the first part of them entering the ship, not sure if it was intended in the movie but Lois is actually briefly exposed to the krypton atmosphere before she gets her breather. And the artificial gravity is noted. Another thing that makes me doubt this is krypton gravity is Zod wanted to dig into Lois' mind to learn as much about Clark as possible (which is why they wanted her on the ship) so it doesn't make sense to crush her organs.

An airlock slid open in the hull of the larger vessel. Faora piloted the dropship inside and touched down. The door slid shut again.

A reception committee composed of yet more alien soldiers saluted Faora as she exited with the visitors from Earth. Lois was surprised—and a little disappointed— to discover that some manner of artificial gravity was in place aboard the Black Zero. Her feet remained squarely on the floor.

Faora removed her helmet. She took a deep breath of the ship’s pressurized air.

“The atmospheric composition on our ship isn’t compatible with humans,” she divulged. “You will need to wear a breather beyond this point.”

She wasn’t kidding. Lois was already finding it hard to breathe. She gasped, and her lungs burned.

A female Kryptonian, whom Faora addressed as Car-Vex, fitted Lois with a respirator helmet. It was a trifle claustrophobic, but at least she could breathe more easily.

Clark's powers are neutralised:

Superman felt like a lab rat laid out for dissection. Gritting his teeth, he strained once again against his shackles, but was unable to break loose from the examination table. He had never felt so weak, so helpless.

“You’re wasting your efforts,” Jax-Ur said. “The strength you derive from your exposure to Earth’s sun has been neutralized aboard our ship.”

-

“Here, in this environment,” Jax-Ur said, “you’re as weak as any human.”

You get this quote about Lois while the atmosphere is still hostile:

Fighting despair, she sat in the corner of her cell, staring down and hugging herself to keep warm. The air-conditioning aboard the Black Zero was set uncomfortably low, leading her to guess that Krypton had been a much cooler planet. Shivering, she tried to figure out what to do next.

She’d been in tight fixes before, but being locked up on a chilly alien spaceship populated by superhuman storm troopers was a new one.

Then after she meets Jor he gives her human compatible air to breathe:

The air that was being pumped into her cell had been adapted to her needs, so she didn’t need a respirator anymore.

Then he modifies the rest of the ship:

“Can you help me?” she asked.

“I designed this ship,” he said. “I can modify its atmospheric composition to human compatibility.

After that Car Vex gets hit by a blast door but isn't totally crushed, just pinned.

For a brief moment she hoped they could get away undetected, but then Car-Vex spotted her. The female soldier charged, drawing a creepy-looking Kryptonian pistol.

Lois prayed it had a “stun” setting.

Right, she thought. I should be so lucky.

But before woman could fire, an emergency blast door slammed down from the ceiling, pinning her to the floor. Her pistol was knocked from her grip and went skidding across the nacreous tiles toward Lois.

Supes gets his strength back:

Superman let him go. He took a deep breath, pulling the Earth-like air into his lungs. He felt his strength rushing back.

-

Klaxons blared inside the Kryptonian science ward. Regaining his full strength, Superman tore loose his remaining shackles and jumped off the examination table. It felt good to back on his feet again.

This seems to correspond to the gifs you posted:

Car-Vex burst through the hologram’s immaterial form. Red-faced and panting, she drove her fist through the back of Lois’s seat, just to the right of the reporter’s head, missing her skull by only millimeters.

The soldier yanked her fist back, leaving a gaping hole in the seat. Lois gulped.

Strapped in her seat, she was a sitting duck with nowhere to run. She hastily raised the stolen pistol and took aim, but the Kryptonian female snatched it from Lois’s grasp. With practiced skill, Car-Vex flipped the gun in her hand and pointed its skeletal muzzle.

She fired point-blank.

At the last instant the pod’s exterior hatch crashed down, deflecting the shot. Car-Vex ducked as sparks sprayed from the pod’s damaged plating. She swore in Kryptonian.

As for kryptonian metal I would need to look over all the examples of where it's been damaged and by what, I think there is some variance depending on what kind of metal.

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@konohana: Both Thanos and Thor have actual skill feats, thor beating trained shield agents without his powers, and thanos beating thor and hulk with ease using skill

Diana on the other hand has never done anything that impressive skill wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9IYZrF4Eo8

you can literally see germans beating them up or contending with them in CQC several times throughout the fight lmao

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greatest soldier in the MCU who humbles thousand year old warriors with skill vs 3 “elite” Kryptonians who take L’s to a farm boy, an untrained woman, and a scientist. Cap negs all of them at once.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Cap is way more skilled, he is never getting through Kryptonian armor and definitely not under Krypton's gravity. Also Krypton's gravity is described as "much" stronger than Earth's. Depending on that gravity difference, Cap may win or lose the first round.

2nd round, Cap loses. Faora will be stronger because weaker gravity and Cap will be normal, but Cap still isn't getting through the armor and he isn't breaking the helmet either. The helmet has taken several punches from Superman and just one of those punches would put a hole through Cap.

3rd round, maybe Cap he's probably stronger in this round than Namek but Namek still has armor. Cap can aim block the plasma rifle without the Kryptonian having a speed advantage.