User Lists: 0

Surprised this hasn't done before.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@thewatcherking: he hyped her up ridiculously and she contended with dekku so na i really don’t

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She kills him. I don't think Hawks is comparable to Vigilante Deku in speed or anything else really.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Hawks plays smart he can win. Using his feathers to find her location would be vital, if he can find her location before she finds his I can see this fight going in his favor.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: he hyped her up ridiculously and she contended with dekku so na i really don’t

While fair he has been referred to as the fastest hero before(post all might retirement ofc) and even when his quirk factor was heavily damaged he was able to keep up with and tag a prime all for one.

Like wise Nagant has some feats against shiggy but he’s caught off guard/she’s injured. I think they should be on the same level all things considered

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagant wrecks

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for savage_emperor1
Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will have to go with nagant here. Hawk might be fast but i doubt he is comparable to 45% deku without any boost from his other quirk. Nagant has shown that her bullet speed, reaction and perception are to comparable to deku at 45%, so she definitely holds the speed and ap advantage here since deku noted that her bullet carries force.

Nagant recent showing with shigaraki shows that she can also fire out denmaku and this is her while severely injured and limping. Hawks only advantage here is sneak attack so he could launch his own denmaku with his feathers. Given how hawks usually fight when he is at a disadvantage, he will surely try to bait nagant into making the slightest mistake or stall her like he did with afo. Nagant is likely not gonna fall for his trick like afo did because she doesn't have a huge ego or cockiness that afo have.

Final Conclusion: Nagant mid diff. She has range advantage of 200km+, speed and perception due to her being on par with 45% deku. Hawks chances of winning this is 20% while nagant is 80%.

RhoyneDelta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By RhoyneDelta

Nagant has superior quality, stats, range and all that, but Hawks has the quantity of being able to sent out and control every feather individually, with each being strong enough to at least carry a person or destroy Twice clones.

Nagant is a bigger threat to Deku or Shiggy than Hawks, because they can easily tank individual feathers or blast them all away with air pressure, but Nagant herself does not have the means to counter a barrage of Hawks feathers from all angles. Match-ups are important and also why Hawks beat Twice, one of the strongest characters in the series, without being as powerful.

Deku also distracted her with a decoy using black-whip, with Hawks maybe capable of doing similar things with his countless feathers. There is of course still a good chance that Nagant snipes him before being stunlocked by his attacks, but I would give Hawks a bit off an edge overall. It's like a sniper with a hightech rife vs a guy who can shoot 50 peashooters at once from different angles. Dealing with Hawks barrage basically necessitates AoE attacks.

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagant has superior quality, stats, range and all that, but Hawks has the quantity of being able to sent out and control every feather individually, with each being strong enough to at least carry a person or destroy Twice clones.

Nagant is a bigger threat to Deku or Shiggy than Hawks, because they can easily tank individual feathers or blast them all away with air pressure, but Nagant herself does not have the means to counter a barrage of Hawks feathers from all angles. Match-ups are important and also why Hawks beat Twice, one of the strongest characters in the series, without being as powerful.

Deku also distracted her with a decoy using black-whip, with Hawks maybe capable of doing similar things with his countless feathers. There is of course still a good chance that Nagant snipes him before being stunlocked by his attacks, but I would give Hawks a bit off an edge overall. It's like a sniper with a hightech rife vs a guy who can shoot 50 peashooters at once from different angles. Dealing with Hawks barrage basically necessitates AoE attacks.

It is pretty much that.

Nagant can one-shot him and has the skill to make her shots count and while Hawks is slower than Deku at that time (at least his 100%) he is more agile.

He can use his feathers as distractions and to attack from all directions and if I rember, Hawks can also see through them via vibration sense, meaning he could attack without showing himself.

If nagants gets a hit on a vital point, it is over but Hawks has at least chances to dodge and/or hide and has more opportunities to attack on his behalf.

7/10 Hawks I would say.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: nagant keeping up with dekku and badly hurting shigaraki prove she can win this honestly and i don’t think it’d be close

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Pizzagod342  Online

@thewatcherking: nagant keeping up with dekku and badly hurting shigaraki prove she can win this honestly and i don’t think it’d be close

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: you have to bring abilities and matchups into context. The ABC logic doesn't always work. Hawks is litrally useless against Deku and probably Shigaraki but he can defintely due something against nagant. He can factually attack her without even exposing himself.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben2004 said:

She kills him. I don't think Hawks is comparable to Vigilante Deku in speed or anything else really.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheWatcherKing
@pizzagod342 said:
@emmafrostxmen said:

I mean her bullets don’t scale to 100% as it statued her bullet, she scales over 30-45% plus danger sense regarding Deku. While hawks has faced Prime AFO and tagged him when he was weakened from the first war arc

I don’t see her tanking his blades either. He did pierce afo, and Nagant isn’t a tanky character so both sides can one shot the other if they land it properly

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: the deku is fought is faster than hawks so i don’t see why she wouldn’t be capable of winning this for a noticeable majority

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperrorafo: it’s not really abc logic to say she kept up with a faster opponent (even non 100% deku is faster than hawks) and made him work to get to her. she’s just a better fighter. sure hawks could win in certain situations but not for a majority

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: That is litrally ABC logic to base her victory mainly on her beating someone faster.
Hawks is faster than Endeavor. Considering both their feats against Pre-Perfected Shigaraki and All for One, Hawks should at least be somewhat comparable to 30-45% Deku in speed and he can still move more agile in the air.

His set is vastly more suited to fight someone Like lady nagant in an urban area. He can sent out several of his feathers to get her while maintaining his mobility. She is not dealing with such an attack from all directions. Her body itself is too slow for that. Hawks does not even need to see her he can quickly move to a save place and let his feathers do the rest.

Nagant is skilled and a hit to lethal body part will end his career but in such a fighting environment, with their abilities, Hawks has more opportuinies to get her, rather than the other way around.

7/10 Hawks.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@emperrorafo: you’re improperly applying abc logic to this discussion though.

abc logic works like this: character a beat character b because character a is simply stronger and more skilled than character b. however, character c defeated character a with telepathy, but to contrast this if character b fought character c and had a telepathy resistance then they could defeat someone character a couldn’t.

abc logic works when 3 characters all have different styles of fighting/abilities and therefore have different counters for one another.

in this fight however deku is better than hawks in every conceivable way and therefore abc logic can be easily applied.

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By EmperrorAFO

@emmafrostxmen:

abc logic works when 3 characters all have different styles of fighting/abilities and therefore have different counters for one another.

Isn't applying ABC logic saying that A automatically beats C, when A already won against B and B won against C? Therefore implying that A beats C cause A already defeated a Character "stronger" than C, therefore ignoring, that there are counters? Situaations? Good and bad matchups?

in this fight however deku is better than hawks in every conceivable way and therefore abc logic can be easily applied.

Me, and as far as I noticed at least one or two others pointed out and explained why this is not the case and that Hawks has abilities, Deku is missing to fight and beat nagant, which you blatanly ignore. Yeah, Deku beats him in the base stats (speed given only with Faux 100%)and technically also in versatality but he lacks diversity of Hawks individually controlled multi direction mass attack.

Again, I ask you: What is nagant doing when he doesn't get Hawks on the first shot and is attacked by his feathers from all directions? Each of them could easily one-shot twices clones and are strong enought to at least carry a person. Nagant stats outside her rifle, neither speed, nor strength, are impressive enought to suggest she can deal even with 3 feathers, bearing dozens or hundreds.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@emmafrostxmen: just thought I would share this, it’s pre war arc Deku so pre danger sense

https://imgur.com/a/ZjhFvwW

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@emperrorafo: i don’t see her missing the first shot

regardless yes abc logic is basically ignoring the factors involved in certain fights and just blindly using them for scaling. i am not doing that though. deku is literally better than hawks in every conceivable way aside from hawks just being able to send more projectiles. this doesn’t matter however because he will be too worried about getting shot to actually be able to go on the offensive

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagant snipes the nub

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Let the ABC-discussion aside as we are essentially both right, just have fundament disagreements on data we apply it to.

i don’t see her missing the first shot

I very much see it.
Unlike Deku, he is aware and knowledgable about her and 30-45% Deku, who did not know what he is up against, dodged multiple of her bullets.

Hawks is faster than Endeavor, as fast as hood and even respected by AFO for his original speed. I highly doubt that he is slower than 30-45% Deku. Her higher tier shots need some time harden and load. While I think, nagant could end this quickly, I think it is even more likely Hawk dodges her first shot.

this doesn’t matter however because he will be too worried about getting shot to actually be able to go on the offensive

Care to tell me how and why? Her shots dont make 90° turns and she can't see through buildings. If her first shots misses he has plenty opportunities to get cover and from there on, it is his game. He can see through his feathers via vibration so he can easily detect and attack nagant in a way she is way to slow and weak to counter and does not need to expose himself for this.

i am not doing that though. deku is literally better than hawks in every conceivable way aside fromhawks just being able to send more projectiles.

... and control them individually and from all directions as well as being able to see through them. It is an astronomical difference against somone like Nagant in an urban battke field.