Michael Myers (Thorn) vs Freddy Krueger

Lemillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Michael Myers (Thorn) vs Freddy Krueger (23 votes)

Myers (Thorn) 78%
Krueger 22%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Since they both immortal, victory counts by extreme incap.
  • Standard gear as is shown in the picture.
  • No prep.
  • No knowledge.
  • Place is abandoned hospital.
  • R1: Hand to hand (real world).
  • R2: Weapons and else goes (real world).
  • R3: Myers accidentally sleeps and Freddy gets in (dream world).
 • 
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

rd 1 Michael

rd 2 stalemate

rd 3 freddy

shipmastersane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers can get his day ruined by a teenage girl with a knife. This Freddy held his own against Jason. Freddy prolly wins.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers can get his day ruined by a teenage girl with a knife. This Freddy held his own against Jason. Freddy prolly wins.

Never happened in Thorn timeline (Halloween 4, 5, 6)

You are probably talking about that scene in Halloween Ends, but no one took that crap movie seriously.

Freddy fighting Jason outside DW was PIS and in the comics Jason was wiping the floor with him until Ash crashed the scene

So that means - Teenage Girl > Myers? It happened to every slasher villain including Freddy, Jason and even Pinhead who can travel dimensions. Going by that all teenage girls > Jason/Krueger and also > Pinhead. Can these girls tank shotguns and stuff? lol

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Michael loses in dream world and murder stomp the rest.

Thorne Michael is so far the only one overrly superpowers and the most unstoppable.

At the end of IV a dozen men were shooting him with rifles and shotguns until he fell down a well and he still survived. He was left injured, but hefully recovered by next year's Halloween.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post 1 summed up my answer.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael reks due to higher combat speed and better strength

shipmastersane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: Freddy did give Jason a very hard time in the real world, and Jason should be able to easily kill Michael, so I am not really sure if Michael would really stand a chance against Freddy. Granted, Jason did win in the end, and the main reason why Freddy gave him so much trouble in the real world was because of the construction equipment.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: Freddy did give Jason a very hard time in the real world, and Jason should be able to easily kill Michael, so I am not really sure if Michael would really stand a chance against Freddy. Granted, Jason did win in the end, and the main reason why Freddy gave him so much trouble in the real world was because of the construction equipment.

Thorn Michael is a Michael possessed by a demon basically, freddy is given powers by 3 unknown demons from the third layer of hell.

Thorn Michael would kick both Jason and Fred to the curb. The only fight who is not a spite is the Undead Jason vs Thorn Mike, but even so, its a zombie vs demon. Uber Jason could destroy the avatar of TM on theory but the body would be destroyed but the demon would still be roaming around

feats

Michael Survives a point blank explosio and walks out of the fire ball,

Dodge gunfire,

Lifts a grown man with just a knife,

Throws grown people into a wall with one hand,

Dodges knives being thrown at him,

Jabs his finger though someone's skull

Catches a pitchfork and disarms the person wielding it

Survives being shot by a firing squad and a fall down a mine-shaft.

Unfazed after being hit by a shotgun and disarms the person wielding it

Not to mentiond,Michael is no stranger to otherwise fatal injuries, such as being impaled, burned alive, bleeding out, etc.

Dont underestimate a psychopath who stuck a hamster in a microwave

shipmastersane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: Freddy can heat objects by will alone and create fires out of nowhere. If he wanted, he could quickly disarm him by heating up his weapons, for example.

Well Michael is the clear loser as he’s just a normal serial killer. I also think freddy itself probably has an advantage over Jason given he had necromantic powers, and more or less has reality warping through his magic. So this probably goes to the ugly burnt face.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shipmastersane: if Michael is a normal serial killer, then we might as well troll together and I'll say Freddy is just a normal pedophile.

You still fail to comprehend Thorn Myers is an completely supernatural force. Even a weaker version of myers flipped a car with his bare hands and also carried a tombstone from the graveyard to his home. That's strength. He took enough damage that would cripple even freddy and still kept coming for his victims. If Freddy took that much damage, it would be the end of the movie for him (it even takes less than that) lol.

You're trolling is not funny as mine is, it actually hurts. Only 1 suggestion in this case - Go watch Halloween/even Friday the 13th to get a thorough understanding of their strength/durability feats. Ok? Good. And yes, was Jason not retconned, he'd go through freddy.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By noobmaster2001

@psychotron: Which I could find an exact calc to how strong that Jason punch that flew him was.

At least a few kilometers and hundreds of meters high.

That was an attack which should be far weaker then his usual attacks. Also consider that the Freddy straight gave up of going h2h and had to resort to torpedoes.

Jason was not even trying it lol.

Myers has never been killed. Scratch that - He never compromised his structural integrity despite taking so much damage. That speaks for his durability. And he can possess someone else. Dude is a ignorant (ship)

Besides the fact that Nancie did that while Freddy was in the real world, is still not something that has worked consistently time and time again in the franchise, again, Freddy has other sources that nullified that weakness.

But that is getting off-topic and my main argument is that TM is very durable and could tank and survive enough punishment to kill or at the very least, incapacitate (which is a victory condition by the op) Freddy.

He then says freddy has "pyrokinesis" if he did it, was against a much physically weaker and less dangerous opponent than Mike, so I don't think they are that comparable.

RW Freddy can be physically destroyed with sufficient force. An Jason walking with his head out a river was perfectly capable of doing the job.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By Zetsu-San

R1: Myers, though I can see Freddy possibly winning with his agility and skill.

R2: Freddy

R3: This is all speculation, since we don’t actually know what Myers’s dreams are like, but considering the most supernatural and borderline lovecraftian aspect of Myers, has been his psychological ”emptiness”, I actually think he should stomp in the dream world. That’s certainly the twist I’d base a hypothetical crossover around, anyhow.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psychotron: Zombie Jas vs Thorn Mikey is pretty debatable imo.

Freddy himself manages to overcome the odds through a combination of skill and immortality. There's nothing wrong with various slashers like Jason Michael or even Vic Crowley being better fighters than Freddy because they more aggressive also immortal. Then there is Tall man who has access to various high level tools and incantations that can only be used with high stats. Most horror guys are stronge than they shown to be.

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy gets dismembered. That version of Michael routinely eats bullets like fucking candy.

Freddy is not doing a jack n' shit.

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shipmastersane: Michael was not just a normal serial killer. In Halloween 4 he has really good bullet soak, to the point that he took out a whole police station and even though it was off screen, you could hear the cops shooting at him. And later on, more cops catch to him and open fire with shotguns and pistols; he tooks a lot of shots, but by the next movie we see he survived. He had to heal up some, but this shows he isnt just a normal guy. And wasnt just that movie either. At the end of the first Halloween Michael was shot. But when they got close enough to inspect the body, he had already left.

shipmastersane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-fiend: I didn't knew that, but Freddy still pulls Jason's mask into the ground in Jason Goes to Hell.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Myers probably wins the first round. Rest of the rounds go to Freddy.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-fiend: I didn't knew that, but Freddy still pulls Jason's mask into the ground in Jason Goes to Hell.

That whole movie was cringe and non-canon AFAIK.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: Yeah, Michael definitely has the better killer instinct and efficiency in this regard. I divide horror chars in 7+ categories (and also demons like Pazuzu from Exorcist or Krampus). Pinhead, Randall Flagg, Freddy Krueger, Sadako and Kayako all play by vague metaphysical rules (that often change from moment to moment for the sake of the narrative).

Good to know. I should get around to rereading about Krampus and IT my self

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By arctika

R1-Myers

R2-Myers

R3-Stalemate, even if Myers dreams(assuming he even dreams lol) he has no fears....dude's just pure evil. Freddy can beat Michael up like he did Jason in Dream World but won't do much and Michael won't be able to put Freddy down in the Dream world.

GamerDude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika said:

R1-Myers

R2-Myers

R3-Stalemate, even if Myers dreams(assuming he even dreams lol) he has no fears....dude's just pure evil. Freddy can beat Michael up like he did Jason in Dream World but won't do much and Michael won't be able to put Freddy down in the Dream world.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Michael. Freddy has no real world HtH feats against non weaklings.

R2: Freddy. He kept up with Jason in the real world and was slashing him up.

R3: Freddy. He had absolute power in the dream world and Michael's not as unkillable as Jason.

IShowSpeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PACKGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael tore it honestly.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Michael all rounds.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 & R2 go to Myers IMO, but neither could really put the other down in R3. Freddy could possibly win, if he manages to trap him somehow

kaylen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorn Mikey torns Freddy. Good battle,

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I am going with Micheal round 1, but that being said, Freddy is resourceful and could take a win.

round 2 for me is pretty much the same as 1.

Round 3 should go to Freddy off the bat. That being said, If Myers does not get shook he could get to Freddy and may just pull something. but this is ultimately Freddies round.

Hank_Wimbleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hank_Wimbleton

The whole FvJ is pure PIS. Freddy has been shown nowhere near as skilled, fast, or durable in any other of his movies. And i won't gonna buy the idea of a single corssover movie having him fightning with a character that has clearly better feats outshadowing several different movies where he gets portrayed as much weaker. Freddy get hurt because he fell down some stairs and get hit with a sledgehammer to the chest despite in FvJ him being able to survive Jason's punches. Freddy screamed because he was set on flames and get blown into pieces by a dynamite despite in FvJ him surviving an explosion. Freddy had problem with tagging normal people and has at no point shown any fightning skill despite FvJ showing him being some kind of martial artist and him skillfull moves and slashes on Jason multiple times while Jason makes a single swing. FvJ is not consistent with his capabilities shown in real world compared to his other main movies.

Ignoring FvJ, Freddy most likely loses. He is much less superhumanish compared to Michael, and woudl get easily kileld by him if he would get a grip on Freddy. Michael is kinda slow in reactions/combat but he still can tag normal humans so the speed difference ebtween Freddy and Michael isn't so high. Meanwhile Freddy's claws are sharp enough to stab through a teenager alongside a wooden door and even dragon through both, Michael is pretty ressistant to piercing damage (taking two point blank .357 shot to both his eyes without getting his skull crushed, surviving and even very briefly walking after that large amounts of gunfire + over 150ft fall in H4, Eating a point blank shotgun blast without major damage in H6, although he gets incapacitated for short time) shows that Michael can at least temporarily ressist that. As he has both superhuman durability and superhuman endurance. And again, i don't buy Freddy's skills and speed in FvJ.

How i see:

R1: Michael (discounting FvJ outliers)

R2: Michael (discounting FvJ outliers)

R3: Idk. Does Michael have any fear at all? I doubt if he can even actually dream honestly, lol.