SSJ2 vegeta pre majin vs super perfect cell

Avatar image for deactivated-66203c534f9ca
deactivated-66203c534f9ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll SSJ2 vegeta pre majin vs super perfect cell (48 votes)

SSJ2 vegeta pre majin 38%
super perfect cell 54%
IDK 8%

title says it.all i know we have a debate if vegeta achived SSJ2 pre majin but he as not strong like majin vegeta or SSJ2 vegeta post majin or he only gains SSJ2 post majin.horever assuming he achived pre majin how he should go against super perfect cell?

• 
MajorBokuta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Vegeta Sama stomps

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Vegeta is like equal to SSJ2 Gohan. Might as well lock

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Vegeta wins after a good fight.

He should be roughly equal or slightly superior to Cell Saga SSJ2 Gohan, who was slightly superior to Cell.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Vegeta he contended with SSJ2 Goku who surpassed Cell Gohan

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SeventhMoon
@eredin12 said:
@kataraaaa said:

The same Gohan Cell destroyed the arm of and dropped his power below half with a finger blast? And that Gohan was actively combat-ready and going out of his way to prepare and defend Vegeta.

SPC was well above Gohan. He got a huge zenkai boost and got SSJ2 on top of that.

He held back in the beam struggle for the climax to be more dramatic. Every time Gohan drew out more power, Cell casually brought out more to match it. He only lost when Vegeta distracted him, causing him to not focus on the beam struggle, leading to Gohan catching him off guard.

OP: Not sure really. Vegeta without a Majin amp is maybe relative to Cell, but Cell has more skill, techniques, regen, etc., so I'm giving it to him.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta wins. Even before his power up he had little respect for Darbura who's equal to SPC.

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta wins. Even before his power up he had little respect for Darbura who's equal to SPC.

He was never stated to be equal to SPC. He's equal to normal Perfect Cell. SPC >> Cell Saga Gohan >> Buu Saga Gohan > = Dabura.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seventhmoon: There's no reason to refer to a weaker version of a character as a point of comparison.

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_hart: Yes there is, as that was the version literally everyone fought back then, aside from Gohan.

The fact that a weaker SSJ2 Gohan than the one that fought Cell and was well beneath SPC could fight Dabura is proof he was being compared to normal Perfect Cell.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell takes it.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seventhmoon: Gohan would have stomped SPC if he didn't save Vegeta, breaking his arm and cutting his power in half as a result.

OT. Vegeta.

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

@seventhmoon: Gohan would have stomped SPC if he didn't save Vegeta, breaking his arm and cutting his power in half as a result.

OT. Vegeta.

Gohan actively had his power at max, ready to fight SPC.

Gohan at max power went to go defend Vegeta.

Gohan got crippled as a result, despite it being a tiny finger beam from SPC.

SPC also got a zenkai boost and SSJ2. SSJ2 would've reversed the gap Gohan closed with the transformation previously, but a zenkai too? Yeah, it's clear SPC is superior.

So we can conclude SPC >> Cell Saga Gohan.

Avatar image for deactivated-66287f08cfe98
deactivated-66287f08cfe98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cell wins.super perfect cell is equal to SSJ2 teen gohan and when majin vegeta fought fat buu piccolo say he as strong like SSJ2 gohan or a little more.so a pre majin version is not going to win this one

Avatar image for deactivated-662880c85e285
deactivated-662880c85e285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPC wins

Avatar image for deactivated-6628825cea136
deactivated-6628825cea136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vegeta loses

Avatar image for deactivated-6628825cea136
deactivated-6628825cea136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

post majin vegeta wins.pre majin cell wins.this is pre majin so cell gets my vote

Avatar image for deactivated-662a548c8e29f
deactivated-662a548c8e29f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-662a55f3581b9
deactivated-662a55f3581b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cell wins.people are forgetting this is pre majin vegeta?

Avatar image for deactivated-662a55f3581b9
deactivated-662a55f3581b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seventhmoon said:

@gaoron said:

OT. Vegeta.

SPC also got a zenkai boost and SSJ2. SSJ2 would've reversed the gap Gohan closed with the transformation previously, but a zenkai too? Yeah, it's clear SPC is superior.

People still think this all these years later? 😂

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@seventhmoon said:

@gaoron said:

OT. Vegeta.

People still think this all these years later? 😂

He does have a point as that’s one of the highest AP moves in the show but it’s not like Gohan would let that hit him. He’d obviously beat him down first.

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: I mean, Gohan got nearly killed by a finger blast from SPC, even though he was in SSJ2 and ready to fight. Sure, he tried to save Vegeta, so he could've maybe dodged it normally, but he was at full power, meaning SPC's normal attacks would cripple Gohan.

Again, remember the gap between Perfect Cell and MSSJ Gohan. Gohan closed the gap and surpassed it with SSJ2, but SPC, on top of getting SSJ2 (as he stated to have obtained Gohan's power-up and clearly has SSJ2 aura), he got a massive zenkai on top of it via regenerating from 1 cell.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seventhmoon: “the gap” wasn’t significant at all. MSSJ Gohan is stronger than MSSJ Goku. The only difference was Goku was actually prepared to fight Cell. SSJ2 Gohan went on to literally brutalize perfect cell to the point cell crashed out and tried to kill himself lmao.

SSJ2 Gohan with half his power remaining killed Cell post zenkai. Goku was telling Gohan he had enough power to do it the entire time. The literal entire point of the arc was that Gohan needed to go SSJ2 to beat him… lmao

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SeventhMoon

@kataraaaa: Cell was holding back on Goku, given he was confident in taking him down even if he took a senzu.

All you've demonstrated is that you haven't read any of my initial comments here and still somehow thought it was a bright idea to reply. Gohan only killed Cell because he was holding back for the climax to be more dramatic, on top of Vegeta distracting him at the very end, making him put even less power into his beam.

Reminder that Gohan got dropped to half power BY Cell, from a finger blast meant for Vegeta no less.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kataraaaa

@seventhmoon: Goku was also holding back on Cell. Gohan even commented on it and wasn’t impressed by Goku’s performance. Which again is how Gohan fighting Cell started to begin with.

All I see in your comments is a bizarre refusal to accept what was directly shown to you onscreen. Gohan killed Cell because Gohan was stronger than Cell. Your entire post here is worthless if you don’t have any material to back it up. Which spoiler, you don’t.

Inb4 lock lol

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27 Straight-Fire  Online

Yuh Vegeta slaps. Nice cope from Seventh Moon tho LMAO.

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kataraaaa: Gohan thought Goku was holding back because Gohan was comparing Goku's power to his own, which was weaker. And the idea that Gohan could be stronger than his dad was unthinkable to him, so he assumed he was suppressed, to which Goku corrected him.

The only bizarre thing I see here is you ignoring all blatantly obvious context to wank Gohan.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seventhmoon: If what I was supposedly ignoring was obvious you would’ve backed up your claims with some proof, especially since I called you out for not having any. Which seeing how you still don’t, and anyone can watch dragon ball and see for themselves everything I was talking about, I think it’s safe to end it here.

I don’t know if you genuinely believe what you’re saying or if you’re just trying to make an argument out of a boring thread with an obvious winner… but cell is fodder to SSJ2

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kataraaaa: You aren't sending anything yourself.

And you're asking me to send you shit as basic as Vegeta hitting Cell in the back? All you're doing is admitting to me that you haven't watched/read Dragon Ball at all.

Cell got a major zenkai boost, which also gave him Super Saiyan 2, as he said he got the same power-up as Gohan and he clearly has SSJ2 lightning:

No Caption Provided

Gohan actively powers up to SSJ2 for SPC:

No Caption Provided

This means he is ready and not off guard.

Cell shoots a casual finger blast to kill Vegeta and Gohan at full power intercepts it to save Vegeta, yet was crippled from it:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cell actively waits for Gohan to ready a Kamehameha so they can have a climactic finale:

No Caption Provided

Cell is smiling in the beam struggle while Gohan is clearly struggling massively:

No Caption Provided

Vegeta then hits Cell, which distracts him, with Goku saying to do it now more desperately than ever:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If Gohan was above Cell, why did a finger blast cripple him? And why did the narrative point to Vegeta hitting Cell and distracting as a big deal? Why even give that scene to Vegeta if it was irrelevant in the end?

And in the anime, including Kai, before you say "non-canon", Cell had zero worry every time Gohan drew out more power from his reserves and casually powered up as well several times to match him.

Timestamp at 0:58, 1:16, and 2:41:

Loading Video...

cell is fodder to SSJ2

Is literally a SSJ2

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SeventhMoon

@kataraaaa: Oh, and since I can't edit my comment, here's the scan of Goku correcting Gohan's claim that he was holding back:

No Caption Provided

I think it’s safe to end it here.

You're certainly right about that one.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kataraaaa

@seventhmoon:

And in the anime, including Kai, before you say "non-canon", Cell had zero worry every time Gohan drew out more power from his reserves and casually powered up as well several times to match him.

That killed your own argument. If Cell was stronger than Gohan he would’ve been able to match his power the final time Gohan powered up and created the strongest kamehameha in lore at the time. The fact he couldn’t and thus died as a result literally proves Cell was weaker. None of your excuses would work either, Cell clearly wasn’t fooling around, smiling, or anything of the like. He had a shocked, and frankly desperate look on his face trying to match Gohan (“No.. this can’t be!”). None of the Z fighters did any real damage to him, including Vegeta, since they’re all fodder to him at this point in the show. He never lets go of his kamehameha, so you can’t say it was a result of a distraction. The literal only conclusion here is that Cell died because Gohan is more powerful than him. If he wasn’t, Cell would’ve simply matched Gohan in power, or just overpowered him and ended the fight after Gohan gave it his all. Gohan overpowered and killed Cell with less than half his power remaining. That is why Cell is fodder to any peak SSJ2. Regardless of any misinterpreting you want to do with the scan, none of it changes the result. Cell lost. Get over it.

Also, just relax brother. There’s no need to get mad and cuss. There’s no need to create 2 posts and go through such extensive effort to debate a lost topic. Nobody agrees with you, and while I’d normally respect that, this is one of the cases where the winner of this fight was not only shown to you onscreen, but has nothing in the material to contradict it. So all your headcanons aside, SSJ2 Gohan being > Super Perfect Cell is fact. It isn’t debatable and never was. I don’t owe you proof of anything because everything I’ve said is directly shown to you in the series. If you don’t want to accept that fine, but you should probably drop the arrogance, and probably recognize your opinion doesn’t hold more weight than indisputable fact, regardless of how you try to convey it.

Edit: and just for the record Cell saying “it’s time to put you out of your misery”, and still failing to overpower and kill Gohan doesn’t exactly support the “Cell was holding back” take either, just fyi.

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SeventhMoon

@kataraaaa: That killed your own argument. If Cell was stronger than Gohan he would’ve been able to match his power the final time

Cell was distracted by Vegeta and couldn't do it in time. That's the whole point of Vegeta even attacking him.

Cell clearly wasn’t fooling around, smiling, or anything of the like. He had a shocked

Yeah, he was shocked when he turned back to Gohan after being distracted by Vegeta, only to see more power from Gohan hitting him directly before he could even do anything.

None of the Z fighters did any real damage to him, including Vegeta,

Damage? No. Enough to make him flinch, thus distracting him, as proven by the fact he looked directly at Vegeta? Absolutely.

He never lets go of his kamehameha, so you can’t say it was a result of a distraction.

Doesn't matter. He logically put less power into it due to not focusing on it hardly at all momentarily, let alone enough to power it up further to counter Gohan's last surge of energy. It's the same logic as you throwing a punch, but mid-punch something completely distracts you. This would clearly slow down your punch and reduce the force of it. The same general principle applies here.

Also, just relax brother. There’s no need to get mad and cuss.

Cuss? It was casual wording I use all the time in a non-insulting manner.

There’s no need to create 2 posts

Translation: "There was no need to make that second post showing my dishonesty by proving I ignored the fact that Goku corrected Gohan's assertion that he was holding back, despite it literally being one panel below said assertion."

and go through such extensive effort to debate a lost topic.

Translation: "You're not supposed to respond to my taunts of you not sending scans by sending scans. Stop making me look bad please."

Nobody agrees with you

One: Ad populum/appeal to common belief fallacy.

Two:

No Caption Provided

I don’t owe you proof of anything because everything I’ve said is directly shown to you in the series.

I could use that same argument, except I'd actually be right. Despite that, I still sent scans and proved you've been omitting context.

If you don’t want to accept that fine, but you should probably drop the arrogance

You came in here acting arrogant actually, and with no argument at that:

No Caption Provided

Edit: and just for the record Cell saying “it’s time to put you out of your misery”, and still failing to overpower and kill Gohan doesn’t exactly support the “Cell was holding back” take either, just fyi.

Everything I've sent you proves Cell was.

Answer these questions for me:

Why did the story have Vegeta hit Cell with a ki blast that explicitly got his attention the moment Gohan overpowered him? Why add that if it had zero relevance to the outcome of the fight?

Why did Gohan get crippled by a mere finger blast from Cell? How is he stronger if that happened?

And how can Gohan be above Cell when Cell unlocked SSJ2, on top of a major zenkai as well?

Stop dancing around these arguments. Answer them. If you can't, concede and we can go our separate ways.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Doesn't matter. He logically put less power into it due to not focusing on it hardly at all momentarily, let alone enough to power it up further to counter Gohan's last surge of energy. It's the same logic as you throwing a punch, but mid-punch something completely distracts you. This would clearly slow down your punch and reduce the force of it. The same general principle applies here.”

“ Yeah, he was shocked when he turned back to Gohan after being distracted by Vegeta, only to see more power from Gohan hitting him directly before he could even do anything.”

I had a blast (pun not intended) reading this lmao

Ladies and gentlemen… we got him 😭👏

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Concession accepted.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta was confident he could defeat Dabura who was as strong as Cell. Vegeta wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-662e665d2ab73
deactivated-662e665d2ab73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta was confident he could defeat Dabura who was as strong as Cell. Vegeta wins.

vegeta is a genius im battles but is also arrogant and dabura is equal to perfect cell not super perfect cell.so cell stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-662e6ac25e951
deactivated-662e6ac25e951

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont undestand why people are debating about gohan vs cell here.this version of vegeta are not im same tier of SSJ2 teen gohan or super perfect cell so he loses here

Avatar image for deactivated-662e6d8975bd3
deactivated-662e6d8975bd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cell wins

Avatar image for deactivated-662e6d8975bd3
deactivated-662e6d8975bd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points