• 
nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By nassergrant19

@frozen, @dirtyluna, @jedisympathiz3r, @emmafrostxmen, @daddyprometheus, @sheevsmacker, @void_reborn, @alextheboss, @mr-yes, @thebluedragon20, @turtleman1878, @gangorca, @warlockmage, @heiqn, @eredin12, @ready_4_madness, @marvelfan1992, @supremegeneration, @angelica10, @lightyagamigod2, @xmen5ever, @maulsmacker, @hellothere5432, @uhu123, @sonofdarkness, @the_swaggot, @landon_rogers00, @samgee, @frozen, @angeljax, @thorwins1875, @joshua755, @chronicplane, @edgelord91, @supremegeneration, @emmafrostxmen, @death4bunnies, @freefacemask, @amcu, @ashconwell, @justinlinnerman, @purplehairedni1, @jedisympathiz3r, @achillesspawn, @ready_4_madness, @lightyagamigod2, @heiqn, @cryolancer47, @warrior8411, @infinitysquid, @x-lord16, @death4bunnies, @alphamon, @joker567892, @achillesspawn,@granitevision, @gamerdude77, @hydratedfubuki6, @j_normal, @argos99, @ccbm2208, @marvelfan1992, @watcer, @del_torro, @advent_, @misterkeyrush, , @mossbeard, @warrior8411, @garouhm, @spongegar, @thotheus, @godlyshinigami, @lightordark, @thenamelessone, @krisbishop, @avengergamer676, @thebestofthebest, @jurance, @macattack1, @goodkarma, @kryptonianking88, @shroudofsorrow, @kaijuking, @chimeroid, @hydratedfubuki,, @koose104, @spongegar, @omek, @cupofreality1,@atrocitus12, @pandalumina, @wordsbeyondfic0, @ultimateasskick, @fangdanerd, , @j_normal, @ben2004, @officer_batman, @lupy8, , @joker567892,, @yejj, @lordtwigo, @idragonov, @tsunamiwave, @triplek, @ecoblitz, @finalkingthanos, @thane17, @tighten_returns, @odin619360@koose104, @xzone, @six-deuce, @great_darkness, @triplek, @whatamiseeing, @gaoron, @kal_el_batson, @the_swaggot, @boutatakeanl, @novaprime2, @samjackson, @TheGrat1, @superdarth, @riotgear, @randomidk, @beyonder55, @serpentgod, @gokuisstrongest, @clint_eastwood, @slater8486, @the_gaurdian, @dangermouse1

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No one here has a counter for infinity so Gojo wins eventually

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ManimalMan  Online

Only chance they have is Jean wrecking his mind

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Jean could use her mind powers

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: No. Magneto's powers clearly need to travel and can't simply spawn directly on the target.

And while Magnus might have some quite impressive feats off long distance range (most notably the time he joined forces with Xavier to contact Lilandra literal light years away) but he still cannot manipulate something an infinite distance away from him.

Same for every other mutant here

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: Gojo's powers don't automatically block everything just things that have cursed energy or are certain shapes or moving at certain speeds. I doubt he's blocking out EM waves.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: Isn't it typical for energy to be equalized in a crossovers match up? But ignoring that, cursed energy is already described in a manner quite similar to EMW

No Caption Provided

And at worst it just means, Magneto's wave would get through, not the metal he actually uses to attack

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

TheSquad554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojo

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: Energy is equalized when verses use an overarching esoteric type of energy that only exists in thier Verse but that doesn't usually apply to just equalizing all types of natural forms of energy that exist in all universes.

I think Gojo could block magnetism but he'd have to reconfigure his auto shield to do that which might be complicated. Especially in the midst of battle.

Gojo has a metal button on his shirt and usually has metal on his glasses. Which might allow him to do some damage under the shield.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto's powers doesn't travel. He can rip the iron out of Gojo's blood if he so desired.

OT: Jean destroys his mind.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

Magneto's powers doesn't travel. He can rip the iron out of Gojo's blood if he so desired.

It clearly does. What do you think these yellow ripples represents?

No Caption Provided

OT: Jean destroys his mind.

The woman who needs cerebro, a device whose whole purpose is to explicitly amplify psychic range, can now casually traverse infinite warped space in base....Kay.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: Energy is equalized when verses use an overarching esoteric type of energy that only exists in thier Verse but that doesn't usually apply to just equalizing all types of natural forms of energy that exist in all universes.

You realize energy equalization benefits the mutant side more than Gojo right? Without it characters like Bishop can't absorb the kinetic energy of Gojo's attacks. And no mutant here would be able to see what's going on due to cursed techniques being invisible to non-jujutsu sorceres.

I think Gojo could block magnetism but he'd have to reconfigure his auto shield to do that which might be complicated. Especially in the midst of battle.

Gojo has a metal button on his shirt and usually has metal on his glasses. Which might allow him to do some damage under the shield.

It's bizarre how heavily your argument here hinges on Gojo just standing there and taking the onslaught of abuse without retaliation.

He has reverse cursed technique to heal from any hypothetical damage done from something as measly as a button. (An argument I still find weak at best)

His red and blue would absolute demolish the other glass cannon mutants here like Storm and Jean. And hollow purple would annihilate the few with some measure of defensive abilities.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: I'm not just arguing because of the side I'm on. Energy equalizing probably would allow Bishop to absorb energy but let's say someone could absorb fire we wouldn't say they could absorb lightning in an energy equalized environment.

I've never said the X-Men win. Thier only real route to victory is through Jean. And I haven't seen enough on her TP to say for certain if she could use it to her advantage.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JDogg

@killianduclark: To showcase him using his powers. His powers don't cone from just his hands lmao. Like I said, he can rip the iron straight out of Gojo if he so pleased.

Her powers go past infinity since her psychic abilities do not travel in the first place nor do her abilities have a molecular component behind them for infinity to slow down. So yes, Jean mushes his mind.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

CursedZenin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojo solos

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: I'm not just arguing because of the side I'm on. Energy equalizing probably would allow Bishop to absorb energy but let's say someone could absorb fire we wouldn't say they could absorb lightning in an energy equalized environment.

False equivalency. Bishop's power is to absorb and redirect energy attacks, not just one particular form of energy

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

@killianduclark: To showcase him using his powers. His powers don't cone from just his hands lmao. Like I said, he can rip the iron straight out of Gojo if he so pleased.

Huh? The waves are a visual representation of his powers in action. They literally prove it crosses some sort of distance before landing on a target, which is my point. Also show me one instance of cartoon Magneto doing such a thing. You seem to be conflating the comic version with the show version.

Her powers go past infinity since her psychic abilities do not travel in the first place nor do her abilities have a molecular component behind them for infinity to slow down. So yes, Jean mushes his mind.

LMAO, what is this wank? Even in the comics, psychics have limits on their range hence the need for cerebro/cerebra.

OT: Gojo still oneshots

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MasterBuster666  Online

Jean solos with cerebro.

Without it, Gojo folds.