I don't get Notifications

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I literally just stopped getting notifs roughly a week ago for no reason. I have to manually check threads I've commented on to see if people have engaged me. Even in my activity summary it's not showing any of my activity or that of the accounts I'm following from after last week.

What's up with that? Anyone else having this issue?

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been like that for weeks

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know anything about programming. Is it difficult to make notifications work? I feel like a notifications system is a very basic requirement for any message board, and I have never been on a message board with notifications as bad as Comic Vine.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

I don't know anything about programming. Is it difficult to make notifications work? I feel like a notifications system is a very basic requirement for any message board, and I have never been on a message board with notifications as bad as Comic Vine.

The board is very old; lots of code basically stacking on each other makes for a very unproductive situation in that regard.

The technical support also is pretty small as well, so changes to this/fixes are much harder than you'd expect lol

htpss1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I thought I was just being ignored because I'm a bitter, argumentative, and unapproachable (in a tall, dark, and handsome kind of way) newbie whose time here is numbered due to my casual usage of profanity and generally prickly nature but it turns out another fundamental feature of the site is just broken for me. What a relief!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Comicvine!

saad211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By saad211

I am a professional gamer, and I love playing BGMI on iOS. However, I don't receive notifications whenever a new update is released. please help me for this

[url=http://thebgmiapps.com]Battlegrounds Mobile India[/url]

htpss1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By htpss1977

I got all of my Comicvine notifications at once in my email just today, lmao.