Site not working overnight

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Dell laptop, Windows 10, Chrome

The last couple of nights, from about 1:30am to 4 or 5am, the site just stops working. I've been working on blogs and lists, I'll get past that time, go to save, and the site just eats the work. OR it will look like it has saved, but when I refresh the page, it's gone.

I'll try to log into one of my alts to see if it's just the one account, and I either can't log in, or I'll get logged in, but the forums won't load.

Is this some new glitch? Am I running into site updates at that time? It would be nice to know so I can wrap up any needed saves before the site goes kablooey for the night. Thanks.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mr-yes
@cbishop said:

Dell laptop, Windows 10, Chrome

The last couple of nights, from about 1:30am to 4 or 5am, the site just stops working. I've been working on blogs and lists, I'll get past that time, go to save, and the site just eats the work. OR it will look like it has saved, but when I refresh the page, it's gone.

I'll try to log into one of my alts to see if it's just the one account, and I either can't log in, or I'll get logged in, but the forums won't load.

Is this some new glitch? Am I running into site updates at that time? It would be nice to know so I can wrap up any needed saves before the site goes kablooey for the night. Thanks.

Same here. I can’t login overnight, starting around 12 it gets slow and after about 12:45 it gives me error 503. Haven’t logged on overnight recently (last three days) I’ll give it a try today

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's still happening. About 1:30am Eastern it stops saving things correctly, and goes 503 when trying to switch pages. Comes back up about 4am Eastern. Happens on all of my accounts.

Can someone let us know if this is temporary or the new normal?

@mr-yes: Thanks for posting- I thought maybe my much-more-tech-savvy roommate had done something to block me on CV overnight, because that's when I'm up lol.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop:

Thanks for posting- I thought maybe my much-more-tech-savvy roommate had done something to block me on CV overnight, because that's when I'm up lol.

Didn’t get your tag, another issue going on right now. Tags ain’t working either

It's still happening. About 1:30am Eastern it stops saving things correctly, and goes 503 when trying to switch pages. Comes back up about 4am Eastern. Happens on all of my accounts.

Yep, this is the exact same thing that happens to me. Except the site starts slowing down much earlier as well. Bunch of bugs going on rn

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mr-yes said:

@cbishop:

Thanks for posting- I thought maybe my much-more-tech-savvy roommate had done something to block me on CV overnight, because that's when I'm up lol.

Didn’t get your tag, another issue going on right now. Tags ain’t working either

Yep, this is the exact same thing that happens to me. Except the site starts slowing down much earlier as well. Bunch of bugs going on rn

The site is near death. Thats why For all the claim "traffic" it gets by people talking out the ass, the site is broken, losing features, less quality uploads, and bugs every month. With no tech support really either.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 takenstew22  Moderator

Notifications not working, getting page errors left and right...

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine or @owie: Comment #7 has a spam link added to what was quoted from my post. Please remove that. Thanks.