Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

SCARLET WITCH #1

(W) James Robinson (A) Vanesa Del (CA) David Aja

Witchcraft is broken - and the SCARLET WITCH is on a journey across the globe to fix it. From the back alleys of Manhattan, to the serene Greek Isles, to the bustling streets of Hong Kong, Wanda will have to face down her foes and find out who her true friends are. But as Wanda solves magical crimes and pieces witchcraft back together, the most important question remains: Who is the mastermind that broke it in the first place? Written by Eisner Award winner JAMES ROBINSON, with covers by Eisner Award winner DAVID AJA with the first issue drawn by fan-favorite VANESA DEL REY!

Rated T+

Item Code: OCT150797In Shops: 12/9/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Bravo.

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

ARGH! My hype bumped from 0% to 100% the istant I've seen Vanesa Del's Art *___*

mickeymayhew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

horrible, sketchy art!!

MK5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

The art reminds me of the 1998 Daredevil series. :) I'm not hooked by the story yet though.

Ducey13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks good so far!

Grayzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Grayzone

Personally I love this kind of art. This looks promising!

arcanepayaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What was up with that whole old wrinkly gray haired reflection? Please don't do this to the hottest witch on Marvel's roster.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

OMYGODIMSOHYPEDOMYGODIMSOHYPEDOMYGODIMSOHYPED!

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mickeymayhew: looks like everyone disagrees with you mane.

Personally I think the art looks great

anjuwayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope we see Wiccan in this series so he could learn more magic instead of using his reality powers...

anjuwayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope we see Wiccan in this series so he could learn more magic instead of using his reality powers...

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love the Eminem Hip-Hop Variant

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@anjuwayo said:

Except now they act like he never had magic powers to begin with... You know after assuming he had reality warping powers post childrens crusade, which pretty much stated he and Wanda never had reality warping powers...

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anjuwayo said:

Except now they act like he never had magic powers to begin with... You know after assuming he had reality warping powers post childrens crusade, which pretty much stated he and Wanda never had reality warping powers...

... What?

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:
@stahlflamme said:
@anjuwayo said:

... What?

Childrens Crusade stated that the life force gave Wanda the reality warping powers during House of M, specifically mentioning it upgraded her magic powers to reality warping powers, which means she and Wiccan don't actually have reality warping powers. Then the 2013 YA garbarge ignores the established difference between magic and reality warping(mainly that its considered something else), acts like Wiccan has the Sentry, Franklin type of reality warping that subconciously rewrites everything around him and pretends like Loki had powerful reality warping before his death, now in New Avengers people permanently mention how Wiccans power is not magic at all, while marginalizing how powerful he is. Meanwhile Wandas powers were randomly explained by reality warping, probability manipulation and chaos magic differing from appeareance to appeareance. My favorite being her genetic power given to her by the High Evolutonary being Chaos Magic, which had its origin with Chthon so far and was retconned out of existence by Bendis with House of M.

iro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so long as I'm ignoring whenever her new origin gets brought up, I think I'll like this. gonna go ahead and agree with some other commentators here and say that I really hope wanda's twins show up in this solo at some point, and that they get some interaction at the very least. (hoping for a full blown story arc with them might be a bit too far fetched)

also looking forward to wanda interacting with other witches, both the previously established ones and any new ones! other mystic characters showing up would be grand as well. ^^

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme: ... I repeat; What?

Sometimes, I just wish they would give her a giant-yellow-space-bug and be done with it.

anjuwayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By anjuwayo

@stahlflamme: and so Marvel continues to disrespect the Magnus family by breaking down the Maximoff twins... I hope someone re-retcons all of thi back to them being Magneto's children and that Wanda and Wiccan has both reality warping and magic powers... Plus if they are not Magneto's children then what does this mean about Magda...? Did she still have his twins in a cave full of chaos magic or what...?

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anjuwayo said:

@stahlflamme: and so Marvel continues to disrespect the Magnus family by breaking down the Maximoff twins... I hope someone re-retcons all of thi back to them being Magneto's children and that Wanda and Wiccan has both reality warping and magic powers... Plus if they are not Magneto's children then what does this mean about Magda...? Did she still have his twins in a cave full of chaos magic or what...?

Magneto didn't even know Magda was pregnant, before he found out those two were his children. So in other words she was never pregnant with twins. And Avengers Disassembled/House of M was more direspectful to Wandas character than Axis.

Geforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Geforce

@stahlflamme: Scarlet Witch and Wiccan are reality warpers and both also use Magic. Wiccan use foreigner spell and that's coming from Magic. Also, Magda while pregnant, she was carrying the twins. So those twins are Magneto's kids regardless the retcon (those kids will come back to Magneto eventually). So far we don't really know sh!t and we're hoping to find out here in her book. Avengers Disassembled and House of M was not more disrespectful than Axis more than Cyclops was in AvX and so on after AvX. But I guess alllll this are just your opinion.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda is the best