Who's teambusting feat was better? Darkseid or Gog?

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheDevil98

These fights are from Batman/Superman: World's Finest #23-24. The team here is mainly the Kingdom Come version of the Justice League, PLUS the main canon Superman and Batman.

Gog first casually teambusted them when they were all AT FULL STRENGTH. But then got taken down by the two Supermen punching him with all their might:

But then Darkseid showed up and teambusted the same team but THEY WERE ALL HEAVILY INJURED AND WORN out from fighting Gog. But Darkseid actually won and was undefeated and seemed to be doing it far more easily:

So........which teambusting was better? And who do you think is stronger between current Darkseid and Gog?

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CAV_Tighten

Dude. Download the images. And last I heard that site has a virus or smth.

Anyways Darkseid better cause he's cool like that.

Edit: looked at the images. Darkseid nosold both supermen and one shot them. Clark says gog is less powerful than Darkseid. Your question is already answered in those pages.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's BECAUSE that site might have a virus that's why I'm not downloading shit lol

Darkseid nosold both supermen and one shot them.

Yes, AFTER they were both heavily injured and worn out. Gog was shrugging off their attacks and then wrecked them when they were AT FULL STRENGTH.

Clark says gog is less powerful than Darkseid.

Clark has said an awful lot of stuff in the past that were far from accurate. A statement from him is not really that reliable.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On face value, without having read this entire arc/issue, I’d say Darkseid. He basically just effortlessly walks through them. Even if the context is they are weaker and what not, it’s still very impressive considering this roster. Honestly this is how Darkseid should always be written.

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, AFTER they were both heavily injured and worn out. Gog was shrugging off their attacks and then wrecked them when they were AT FULL STRENGTH.

When they got up after gog beat them down they double punched him and that finished him. That strength they had was ineffective against darkseid.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 anthp2000  Moderator

Use the Feats and Analysis forum for this.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh nobody even bothers replying in this forum.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 anthp2000  Moderator

@anthp2000 said:

That's what you're getting. Try using it and maybe they'll start replying.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Andromeda1001  Online

@thedevil98: Just a heads-up, but there's an extension called "Allow Copy". You can directly download the images from ReadComicsOnline that way. I'd say it's more practical than needing to take screenshots all the time.

I'm not sure if it's available for mobile, though.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@anthp2000 said:

true it's a dead forum that was made mostly as a containment chamber for raj

Anyways Darkseid better cause he's cool like that.

Edit: looked at the images. Darkseid nosold both supermen and one shot them. Clark says gog is less powerful than Darkseid. Your question is already answered in those pages.

it doesn't, it's just the ads that are sus. I know from experience

Gog did better

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gog did better in my opinion.

No Caption Provided

And Superman only said Darkseid and his forces not just him(Darkseid).

Superman was barely conscious and weakened fighting Gog.i dont where in history comic superman and Darkseid and Clark punches can't hurt Darkseid.

No Caption Provided

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Diana, Flash, and GL were not tired out at all. We aldo have no context to how tired Superman was.

So clearly, Darkseid's feat was beater. This post is heavy on the copium

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana, Flash, and GL were not tired out at all. We aldo have no context to how tired Superman was.

So clearly, Darkseid's feat was beater. This post is heavy on the copium

Did you not read it?"This isn't about you and The Assumer prof toddler Darkseid is fodder or not court case"-:)Clark was barely conscious and couldn't even move a muscle having help from Batman,Check the above scan and yes GL and Diana were also worn out.

No Caption Provided

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to get back to this series.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jimohkolawol10: do we suddenly assume any bump or scratch is proof of serious impediment?

They came at the end of the fight with Gog. Also, the entire narrative was that Gog stands no chance vs Apokolips

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimohkolawol10: do we suddenly assume any bump or scratch is proof of serious impediment?

They came at the end of the fight with Gog. Also, the entire narrative was that Gog stands no chance vs Apokolips

We aren't the Assumer prof toddler,The OP was specific about the

Question,It's said who does it better here in teambusrting of this particular comic ,Which Gog did way better becuz is intent was not to even fight them but then again he brutalize them,They could barely walk,Talk and damage unlike Darkseid beating them at thier weakest. And Superman only said Darkseid and His forces(Apokolipse Empire)not just Darkseid. Thou Kingdome Superman didnt any sign of tiredness for sure but still .....go did better.

hatsonmelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:

How are you going to respond to this @professorrespect? Fire back with your own insult or tag a mod like @emperorthanos- and point out that this user already has multiple warnings for insults?

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimohkolawol10 said:
@chimeroid said:

How are you going to respond to this @professorrespect? Fire back with your own insult or tag a mod like @emperorthanos- and point out that this user already has multiple warnings for insults?

You have no prove I was directing it at him. If I wanted to insult him,I will directly tag him and mention his name, it's something I have done before(Caaling him Cope) and it's all vibe we both gets along with considering I always say he's my teacher lol.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@hatsonmelo said:
@jimohkolawol10 said:
@chimeroid said:

Well he claims not to be talking about me, though "Assumer prof toddler" definitely does sound a tad like me.

Mind you, he's made that comment before alongside some "india boy"? Maybe it's some person I'm not aware of. Either way, bit strange.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jimohkolawol10
@professorrespect said:
@hatsonmelo said:
@jimohkolawol10 said:
@chimeroid said:

Well he claims not to be talking about me, though "Assumer prof toddler" definitely does sound a tad like me.

Mind you, he's made that comment before alongside some "india boy"? Maybe it's some person I'm not aware of. Either way, bit strange.

Yes That's one was directed at you and Rajj which ET told to do again explain to rajj himself was just jokes when he taught I was being a racist. A recent Warning was made by ET for fizz and S101 about name calling and why the hell would I want Name insult you even thou I was recently begging mods to pardon a user for it's wont make any sense lol.

Sorry if you think I was Insulting you thou but it's wasn't.Not that am bothered by the outcome but justifying myself in this one.

And one more thing @emperorthanos- They dude Hatsonmelo ever since has come , all he has done anything but tackles me hardly.since ever I met him I been getting flagged banned which I had asked help from you before about it. And now of recent In his thread I couldn't post any longer disallowed me and when I searched if it's was possible!,I saw so many mods against such and I went asking another MoD to see how possible is that and even he(The mod) said he doesn't know how it's happened. I once had my hunch he isn't just a regular user here with how he posted a Specific detailes about Mod you telling him how he got his hand on it asking him to PM you for it which kinda strengthens my hunch about him not accusing him of doing so just an Observation. And pls after this The results Just tell him never ever to tag me or respond to my posts either nor would tag or respond to any of his post,I had been nice towards him and make things fun with us but sometimes retaliating with hostility.

hatsonmelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@hatsonmelo said:
@jimohkolawol10 said:
@chimeroid said:

Yes That's one was directed at you and Rajj which ET told to do again explain to rajj himself was just jokes when he taught I was being a racist. A recent Warning was made by ET for fizz and S101 about name calling and why the hell would I want Name insult you even thou I was recently begging mods to pardon a user for it's wont make any sense lol.

Sorry if you think I was Insulting you thou but it's wasn't.Not that am bothered by the outcome but justifying myself in this one.

And one more thing @emperorthanos- They dude Hatsonmelo ever since has come , all he has done anything but tackles me hardly.since ever I met him I been getting flagged banned which I had asked help from you before about it. And now of recent In his thread I couldn't post any longer disallowed me and when I searched if it's was possible!,I saw so many mods against such and I went asking another MoD to see how possible is that and even he(The mod) said he doesn't know how it's happened. I once had my hunch he isn't just a regular user here with how he posted a Specific detailes about Mod you telling him how he got his hand on it asking him to PM you for it which kinda strengthens my hunch about him not accusing him of doing so just an Observation. And pls after this The results Just tell him never ever to tag me or respond to my posts either nor would tag or respond to any of his post,I had been nice towards him and make things fun with us but sometimes retaliating with hostility.

This paragraph is hardly understandable beyond an obvious diversion from the rule breaking that occurred in this thread and if they are even true have nothing to do with myself.

The facts are "Prof Toddler" is an insult and direct mockery taken from the name "Prof Respect." Your attempt to say you can't prove it was directed at him is disproven by the nature of the insult, but calling anyone a toddler is an insult and means no matter the way you try to twist it you violated site rules after being explicitly warned not to.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

ok thats enough. @jimohkolawol10 warning for insults. Dont do it again.

I honestly couldn't understand what you were trying to tell me in the post but you can DM me and let me know what the issue is.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: Yeah,Okay and pls Care to tell Hatsonmelo not to interact with me anymore,Thank You.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.