Arrow Season 8 discussion group

Germandog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If Flash S6 group exist so i made S8 Arrow discussion group just to share opinions, thought, own theories etc.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm loving this season so far. Each episode simultaneously wraps up a loose end from Arrow's past while paving the way forward for Crisis, and it's wroking great. Even the flash-fowards are better this season.

I can't wait for next week's episode when the present day team meets their kids.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The end. I can't wait for Oliver/Mia interaction.

Love the season so far.

Germandog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: @mrmonster: What really has happened during this ep. ending ? Monitor bfred them to 2019 or result of Mobius's mess merged two timelines ?

Germandog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm loving this season so far. Each episode simultaneously wraps up a loose end from Arrow's past while paving the way forward for Crisis, and it's wroking great. Even the flash-fowards are better this season.

I can't wait for next week's episode when the present day team meets their kids.

I only wish Supergirl and Batwoman had now more Crisis related stuff outside fact Novu took somewhere Lex's corpse, summoned Ma'alefa'ak and in Gotham ( Kate is dealing with that case ) Dr Deegan deals with some misterious figure in prison

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germandog1: Yet to be seen. I don't think they would unveil Mobius so soon.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wassup fellas. I have not seen this season, yet. Do I have to watch it to understand the crisis?

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: @mrmonster: What really has happened during this ep. ending ? Monitor bfred them to 2019 or result of Mobius's mess merged two timelines ?

I think that The Monitor had something to do with it. For whatever reason, I think that he decided Oliver needed to meet his children.

@mrmonster said:

I only wish Supergirl and Batwoman had now more Crisis related stuff outside fact Novu took somewhere Lex's corpse, summoned Ma'alefa'ak and in Gotham ( Kate is dealing with that case ) Dr Deegan deals with some misterious figure in prison

I don't watch Supergirl or Batwoman, so I don't really care.

Wassup fellas. I have not seen this season, yet. Do I have to watch it to understand the crisis?

Yes. You for sure need to watch this season to fully understand COIE.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: thanks. I just watched the first one. It’s pretty good.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Been one of the best seasons since S2

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great season atm

Avatar image for windshieldwiper
Windshieldwiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster said:

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This week's episode was a little anticlimactic (I was expecting more of a fight between Mia and Grant) but overall, solid episode.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m confused. I thought Grant was in Legends of Tomorrow Star City 2046. Is this Grant the same guy?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m confused. I thought Grant was in Legends of Tomorrow Star City 2046. Is this Grant the same guy?

Supposed to be. But Star City 2046 is a deleted timeline. So, its the same guy but from a different reality.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably my favourite episode of the season. Also, what the hell is wrong with CW? Why is Arrow not on next week?

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Wait is the Grant that they fought this episode also came from the future ?

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@the_hajduk said:

Supposed to be. But Star City 2046 is a deleted timeline. So, its the same guy but from a different reality.

@rbt: Wait is the Grant that they fought this episode also came from the future ?

The timeline has been screwed up so many times, in so many different ways (Flashpoint, Nora Allen, literally everything done by The Legends, etc) that really, who's to say how Grant Wilson went from appearing in 2046 to being in the present day. I mean, his future protege JJ only exists because of Flashpoint.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mia is so damn annoying I really don't like her, she's way too arrogant and stubborn. They keep being like oh she's Oliver's daughters it explains it all, but like no she's just a dick.

"I was trained by Nyssa Al Ghul" just stfu

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jashro44  Online

No. But Grant was in Legends. Which really doesn't make any sense. Here he seemed to be Oliver's age whereas in Legends he seemed to be even younger when Oliver was an old man.

Arrow
Arrow
Legends
Legends

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: This is a bad and blatant plot hole imo. I don’t even understand. So by stopping Grant did the team stop the creation of the Deathstrokes in the future? That was the idea right?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jashro44  Online

@jashro44: This is a bad and blatant plot hole imo. I don’t even understand. So by stopping Grant did the team stop the creation of the Deathstrokes in the future? That was the idea right?

Yea. I think the writers on arrow are kind of pretending that episode of legends never happened. They got the guy who played Connor in legends to play Connor in arrow but the one on legends was John Diggle Jr. who changed his name to Connor Hawke....Whereas this one is bronze tiger's son.

Its kind of weird and confusing but its best to just not think about the legends episode. That time line no longer exists it seems. I don't see how Flashpoint could have made Slade's son like 20 years younger....But whatever.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jashro44 said:
@the_hajduk said:

Yea. I think the writers on arrow are kind of pretending that episode of legends never happened. They got the guy who played Connor in legends to play Connor in arrow but the one on legends was John Diggle Jr. who changed his name to Connor Hawke....Whereas this one is bronze tiger's son.

Its kind of weird and confusing but its best to just not think about the legends episode. That time line no longer exists it seems. I don't see how Flashpoint could have made Slade's son like 20 years younger....But whatever.

There was a great line from Linkara about the comic Flashpoint, that Grifter from Wildstorm existing in the DC universe somehow changes the colors of Wonder Woman's outfit. Flashpoint just kind of does things.

Just go with the animated movie's explanation of a "Time Boom" shifting everything ever so slightly. Barry saving his mom and then Eobard killing her again means Grant Wilson is born later than he originally was (or that Grant just hit hard times and the toll aged the crap out of him).