Does Pattinson Batman clear the Wick Movies?

DrB00m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Does Pattinson Batman clear the Wick Movies? (27 votes)

Rata Alada becomes Baba Yaga (Bruce clears) 44%
Something's in the Way (Bruce dies) 56%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2022 Batman replaces Wick in all encounters in the 4 films. Can he make it through?

• 2022's The Batman.
  • Full access to gear + 2022 Batmobile
  • No using guns for Bruce - H2H+gadgets only
  • Bruce can use other items as weapons
  • Gets same level of assistance Wick gets
 • 
yoyoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, Bats can clear, doesn't mean he will. It'd be extremely high difficulty though but the tech+bulletproof suit should push him over the finish line. The smoke bombs + taser fist should partly make up for his lack of H2H skill.

Frodooe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This version of Batman when he sees a moderately skilled opponent:

No Caption Provided

In all seriousness, I don't think he can. Bruce is a notoriously slow-walker and Wickverse enemies aren't your standard mob fodder, he was getting tackled by Riddler's reddit buddies. This Batman has nothing to suggest he can evade the asassins' hits, especially the rate at which he was hit and tagged by random thugs.

Still, it's an interesting discussion, and if he used the grapple gun or smoke bombs effectively (he can't) he could clear the first movie high diff but he'd be on the brink of death by the end of John Wick 3 if he survives that long.

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless hes using long range weapons I don’t think its possible tbh, he’s just going to end up riddled with bullets.

jirengogo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jirengogo

Nah Bruce gets overwhelmed and pounded. Pretend he doesn't just get shot in the mouth for a second - he was getting staggered by haymakers thrown by riddlers guys', at some point he'll just be overpowered and stomped.

He's no refined fighter like Nolan and doesn't have enough batarangs to create distance. Using stealth won't help him either cause he moves too slow.

He also has a fetish for getting shot in the chest over and over again.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#5 frozen  Moderator

No. He’s well below Nolan Batman.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zaied

Lacks the skill and tactics as of now, and his gear isn't good enough to compensate. His suit being bulletproof is nice and all, but that will only carry him so far against trained assassins.

DrB00m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: Yeah that's what I was thinking making this, it seems like its beyond a challenge for 2022 Bruce, he's lacking skill and will need a lot of explosives to get anything done.

DrB00m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Fair enough, I didn't chose Nolan's because he'd probably have it easy, but the ability/skill gap between the these Batmem is too great, I'm learning.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't take much to clear the John Wick movies.

Beat 10-20 guys with guns over and over and over again.

Beat a few named opponents who don't really have feats.

Batman can do it imo.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. I think it’s circumstantial and how he goes about tackling the same scenarios, encounters and engagements Wick did. His suit being bullet proof helps for sure and is about any of the Kevlar laced outfits Wick wore, and he is durable as he essentially fell/glided off a skyscraper pancaked between a bus and overpass iirc and got up from that. His biggest problem would be the h2h encounters as Battinson doesn’t have much to go on in this category and could very well get smoked by some of the high level fighters Wick brawled with. But lean slightly towards yes he could, but IF he did it would be with extreme difficulty

Subline_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely clears most scenarios, his suit is completely bulletproof, that's a huge advantage in these movies. The only scenario where he may struggle is against the continental's armoured enforcers, but more likely than not he would still clear it eventually.

Byoka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Byoka

@drb00m:

Eh, respectfully I dont see Battinson failing to do anything Wick can't do, he's not Bale level or even Wick's for that matter, in terms of skill for that matter, but his grapple gun he used to escape the police station along with his passable H2H, smoke bombs, explosives and disarm performance should give him the win here.

I can see him struggling with the Continental's armored foddee like the person above me pointed out, you also said no knives which rules out his chest symbol which he uses as a knife in the movie, making it significantly harder to dispatch baddies.

His taser fist however would seriously fuck people up, and should close the skill gap in most scenarios, wick enemies aren't really all that in feats, I give bats a six out of ten.

Hope nobody targets that sharp jawline of his.

No Caption Provided

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'll manage.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Hajduk

@byoka: The best thing about Battinson is his gadget usage.

The adrenaline shot basically functions as a second life in a video game.

Twentyseven42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Yup, and it should stop him from being incapped by the stronger enemies imo

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

If he refuses to kill... it would be a nightmare trying to escape so many assassins.

Twentyseven42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostodoofus2: I can see bruce spending too much time beating people unconscious and being overrun that way. The Batmobile should help him in most streetside encounters, don't even remember it having weapons

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

@the_hajduk: If he refuses to kill, he would actually have a way harder time than Wick did. Especially in the third and fourth films, it won't be 20 guys he'll be fighting at any given time... it'll be a lot more and he'll be really really drained eventually, by that time one of them will hit his chin.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PicoloJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really see Bruce failing unless he runs out of stamina, for which he has the Venom/Andrenaline shot to keep going.

Saitamanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not without resorting to killing - Nolan could probably manage without killing though

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29 the_stegman  Moderator

I'm gonna say yes

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

@the_stegman: It would be an absolute nightmare if he refuses to kill. He'd get overwhelmed.