Steppenwolf's power level in JL Snyder Cut revealed!

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

While back I made some notes on how the Theatrical Cut and Snyder Cut bore some similarities, and what it would mean for Steppenwolf's power level.

Well, take a gander.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am fine with Superman bodying him.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is fine cuz superman 💪

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

How does him compare against Superman in the comics? or at least what is the most powerful he can beat?

Avatar image for speedforceuser_
speedforceuser_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By destinyman75

Superman is still>>>>Steppenwolf by a decent amount. Really this movie is pretty much the same with someone new stuff tossed in and some better CGI. So his power.levels really aren't that different

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Transformaa

Wolf should be no challenge for the Kryptonian..Darkseid is where it's at

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a new clip on youtube and there's a better view a Stepponwolf's ground slam and it's>> the one in the Whedon cut

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh he's going to have some regeneration

Loading Video...

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namelessmonster: he generally loses to high tiers after a good fight. But he doesn't make a lot of appearances in general

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TobeyMaguire84

LMO. So Mary Sue makes entire Team irrelevant again.

Avatar image for yunobogoronhero
YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tobeymaguire84: @rajjarsalt:

What's really impressive in a guy who can be casually pierced by women with wooden arrows from Anient Greece lvl advanced civilization ?

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's really impressive in a guy who can be casually pierced by women with wooden arrows from Anient Greece lvl advanced civilization ?

Those are magical arrows made by Hephaestus ( because femoids cant make anything} that can cut through Superman like Butter

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoronhero said:

Those are magical arrows made by Hephaestus ( because femoids cant make anything} that can cut through Superman like Butter

Any proof it is Hephaestus arrow ?

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tobeymaguire84: This makes no sense. If old gods died so long ago how can they be Hephasteus arrows ? Still nigh featless arrows.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@yunobogoronhero said:

some more incel energy right here boys

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TobeyMaguire84

@yunobogoronhero said:
@tobeymaguire84 said:
@yunobogoronhero said:

Any proof it is Hephaestus arrow ?

You seriously think the Wahmen made their own weapons? Plus it is not like they have been to many wars to use up the stock.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He isn't pierced by them, his armor catches the arrows. Also, funny how the Amazons can't have magical arrows but Loki can have a small knife that pierces Thor (must have bought it online) and Skurge can somehow magically enhance bullets to pierce Asgardian corpses w/ armor 😏

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoronhero said:

He isn't pierced by them, his armor catches the arrows. Also, funny how the Amazons can't have magical arrows but Loki can have a small knife that pierces Thor (must have bought it online) and Skurge can somehow magically enhance bullets to pierce Asgardian corpses w/ armor 😏

Well with Loki i kinda agree, because he is said to be magician, but with Skurge it had 0 sense. For instnace that Sakaarian ship of Valkirie was covered with forcefield when was resisting gravity of that Neutron Star on devil anus and normally it was being pierced by those zombies.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoronhero said:

because amazons arrows do not have feats while asgardian knives have?

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: A curbstomp is worse than a regular stomp right?

Because that's what he does to 95% of MCU/DCEU high tiers

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce said:
@yunobogoronhero said:

Well with Loki i kinda agree, because he is said to be magician, but with Skurge it had 0 sense. For instnace that Sakaarian ship of Valkirie was covered with forcefield when was resisting gravity of that Neutron Star on devil anus and normally it was being pierced by those zombies.

I'm pretty sure most of comic vine would agree about Loki. I think Skurge's rifles had unlimited ammo so they had to be enhanced. The Amazons have magical gear too. Not all their gear is magical but as previously stated their arrows don't even pierce his armor. His armor is sentient and essentially catches the arrows.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: I guess every action movie gun is enhanced then

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoronhero said:
@heatforce said:
@yunobogoronhero said:

I'm pretty sure most of comic vine would agree about Loki. I think Skurge's rifles had unlimited ammo so they had to be enhanced. The Amazons have magical gear too. Not all their gear is magical but as previously stated their arrows don't even pierce his armor. His armor is sentient and essentially catches the arrows.

Well we don't know nothing about Skurge but his guns were from texas as he directly stated to his ladies. Amazons maybe have magic gear, but what does is mean then ? What properties do those gear have ?

I just hate magic in general, because it is as strong as plot desire it to be.

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce:

From the other hand i am dissapointed with Comicvine's lvl of mentality ( i am not talking about intelligent people like you, D4B but some other lame debaters ).

They specially to own favour ignore context and statements created by plot/context and they use stupid contextless visuals to own favour. I hate CaV with factg about Supergirl vs Superman and even thou i gave a lot of statements and context of situations while they still blindly prefer visuals this is senseless now.

On Comicvine Post Crisis Superman has no right to be above planetary despite he has many galaxy or universal feats, because of statements. Nope, people don't care Post Crisis Superman has scalings to Pre Crisis one, they use that shit "struggling" to move the Moon with Diana and J'onn but they can't move stinky *sses to read comicbook while those were exhausted members after onslaught from white martians.

THis is typical mentality of CV users. Silver Surfer is still omnipotent being on CV, Lucifer and Presence still are top dogs while comics deny it. I am not gonna anymore debate here.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Heatforce

@baalhaddad said:

@heatforce: I guess every action movie gun is enhanced then

Right 😂

Btw i just rewatched the scene and i forgot Skurge did ultimately run out of ammo before he died. Then proceeded to fight the AsgardZombies while using the guns as beat'n sticks.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoronhero: bah just take a break from debates. The problem with CV battles is there are no set standards for debates. Best thing to do is create your own thread and specify rules.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: He also blocked their attacks with the guns aswell, the same attacks that pierced through Grandmaster's ship

Guns>>zombies>>ship>black hole confirmed

You think the directors sat down thinking "Wow let's show the power of these guns" lmfao, his is why i tell fans they oversearch and analyze for feats too much