Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By TheAmazingSpidey

Madame Web has finally hit cinemas, and of course I had to review it for all it's terribleness. Please give the review a watch, and if you enjoy, give the video a like and hit the subscribe button for more videos! If you've seen the movie, I would also love to hear what you thought about it. Thank you!

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Sounds about right. Although I'll be honest, that's not what I expected you to sound like.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its so weird hearing your voice while giving a negative review. I always read your negative reviews in an annoyed or angry voice, but here your tone sounds pretty optimistic.

Nice review as per usual. However, I think a majority of people have thrown in the towel with the MCU. At least it had a better run than DC.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its so weird hearing your voice while giving a negative review. I always read your negative reviews in an annoyed or angry voice, but here your tone sounds pretty optimistic.

Nice review as per usual. However, I think a majority of people have thrown in the towel with the MCU. At least it had a better run than DC.

I like to have fun with my reviews haha. Even when a movie tries it's best to drain me of any life.

Thank you as always! I'm hoping the MCU will turn things around a little with Deadpool 3.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Oh for sure. Deadpool 3 will be the best thing since Endgame, I'm sure.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By A_FINE_EDITION

@theamazingspidey: For the movie? Based on what I'm hearing about it, a Morbius-tier movie that's not even dumb fun. For your voice? Idk lol

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

@a_fine_edition: I'm kind of wondering how bad Kraven will be when it comes out. If Sony can mess up Morbius then whose to say Kraven won't fail. Does anyone else feel like Sony is messing up the Spider-Verse franchise just so Marvel Studios can buy all properties for cheap. Aside from Deadpool and Xmen days of future past, Fox let all their Marvel properties go to ruin.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: Kraven won’t be good, but I’m expecting it to be one of the better ones from this mess of a universe.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: I mean, I wasn't particularly expecting Morbius to be good anyway. Kraven at least has more potential in my opinion. But giving him powers because he got his blood mixed with lion blood is already stupid af. Just keep the herb enhancement thing! That and the fact that Russel Crowe feels more like Kraven in that trailer than Aaron Taylor-Johnson does. And that I'm really not sure where they're even trying to take this anymore. Comic Kraven is a villain through and through. Making him an anti-hero is just weird and overdone at this point.

This whole Sony-Verse was a doomed mess from the start. What makes me the most annoyed is that now the MCU isn't going to touch these characters because mainstream audiences will be confused. On the other hand, I kinda want to see them go for some more out-there picks for subsequent movies. Give me a Spidey vs Scorpion movie for MCU Spider-Man 4 and I am sold. They have to stop picking the obvious archenemies and instead make each of the villains personal and intimate to Spidey in their own way. Vulture and Mysterio both did a great job at this, and I'm hoping whoever's next can capitalize on the trend (preferably Scorpion, JJ, or both).

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a_fine_edition: I live with the constant expectation that Sony will yank Holland’s Spider-Man out of the MCU at any moment.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: didn’t they have another whole trilogy lined up for Holland? And didn’t they already try to yank him out?

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a_fine_edition: They did try, but they negotiated a new contract (which expires after one more film).

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: damn, really? I thought he had a whole trilogy left to go? That kinda sucks. I was hoping for some more Spidey in MCU stuff. Maybe get the black suit for Secret Wars. There's a lot of potential left imo if they steer away from multiverse stuff for a while.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a_fine_edition: Venom, Scorpion, Jonah would be a good start for Spider-Man 4. Not sure who they will tag for MCU Eddie Brock because Tom Hardy might be looking to move on. Scorpion's character definitely needs to be developed from the flunkie that he was in Homecoming.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Kraven, Chameleon and Rhino would be great in a Spider-Man/ Black Panther team up. I developed a list for it but I'm still working on it. If you have any notes please let me know.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: I think Venom would be too much. Just the Symbiote would be enough. Scorpion can definitely be developed, since I got the vibe he was less a flunky in Homecoming and more of a psycho contract killer looking to get some advanced tech to up his game. They could absolutely just give us his origin story with Jonah Jameson (perhaps more openly villainous this time? Or even more sympathetic?), mix in the Symbiote making Peter reckless and enraged, and run with that. Symbiote works especially well here because Peter’s all alone, isolated and depressed. He could start becoming codependent with it as it “enhances” the only aspect of his life that makes him marginally happy (being Spider-Man).

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RavenVice01

@a_fine_edition: I could definitely see that. I'm also hoping we get a little peak into Ned's and MJ's life at MIT with OsCorp being in Boston. It would be an awesome tease to see OsCorp expanding into New York along with a hint towards the Hobgoblin.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: tbh, I think maybe having the next movie drop them would be more impactful. It kinda felt like that was what was going on at the end of NWH tbh. He sees them happy and doesn't want to muck up their lives anymore. Whether he's right to do this isn't really the point, it just sets up for some great drama. Not that they'll actually do this though. As for Hobgoblin, I can't see Ned filling that role at all. He's too much of a comedic relief and just overall not threatening. They'd have to seriously overhaul most of the things about him character-wise, and even then, I'm not sure I can see the actor making him appear threatening.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a_fine_edition: I totally agree with Ned not being set up to be Hobgoblin or even as a patsy but I would set up Ned as an accomplice to Hobgoblin. One thing that would make Green Goblin and Hobgoblin really stand out to Marvel movie fans is having them be Skrulls. For Green Goblin, OsCorp manages to crack the Skrull genome and Norman Osborn uses it on himself.

As for Hobgoblin, Roderick Kingsley can be a chairman at OsCorp but he's also an albino which he keeps a secret for his own vanity. Kingsley manages to get a hold of an untested Skrull-Goblin formula in the hopes of correcting his pigmentation but it transforms him into the Hobgoblin. Norman witnesses this transformation then tries it on himself when he thinks he has corrected the flaws.

Both Norman and Roderick can shapeshift from goblin to their human form vice versa but due to their human genome, their shapeshifting can go no farther than that except for a few things that could be beneficial to them like their retinas, fingerprints and their voice. Their ability to change to bone structure from human to goblin is painful so neither of them wants to attempt at looking like someone else.