The Avengers or The Justice League: who will obey ?

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mister_X_1

If a war started and the Avengers and the Justice League were given orders to participate

in it, which team will obey the order and which will disobey it ?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DBVSE7

JL will make the Avengers obey.

In all seriousness it depends on the details of the war, individuals morals, and if the details line up with "doing the right thing" to them.

It might just turn into a crossover civil war story lol.

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7:

I agree with you, but let's say that it's a "our country vs their country" type of war, and both teams have been ordered

to be part of it, in your opinion do you think will put patriotism over morality or vice Versa ?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1: It still depends on the details of the War, because you have a lot of different world views on both teams.

But let's say Tony.. HE would definitely put his "patriotism" over morality. Only because he would be involved with weaponry and funding.

While someone like Batman would put his morality ove his patriotism.

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dbvse7 said:

In all seriousness it depends on the details of the war, individuals morals, and if the details line up with "doing the right thing" to them.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

The JL can try.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By conner_wolf
Khaji-Da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaji-da: That was mostly meant to be a joke, but if he agrees, I'd say full rosters, it's honestly the only way to come to a definitive conclusion. Excluding things like the Phoenix Force and other OP shit.

Khaji-Da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Khaji-Da

@conner_wolf said:

@khaji-da: That was mostly meant to be a joke, but if he agrees, I'd say full rosters, it's honestly the only way to come to a definitive conclusion. Excluding things like the Phoenix Force and other OP shit.

There have been somewhere close to 100 heroes on each team. How would you go about debating so many characters?

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaji-da: Well in all honesty the only people you really need to include in the debate are the most powerful heroes. Characters like Batman, Deadpool, Captain America, are fairly inconsequential in the long scheme of things. Short-term tactics would be their only true contribution in the case of some characters, maybe a distraction for others. That chops down on quite a few team members, and overall it's no different than a smaller team fight, you just have a lot to counter with.

Though you can also do it basketball style, pick a set team that you think would work so there's no "In issue #338 of Justice League blah blah blah joins the league"

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet Witch: "No more Justice League". :p

It's more likely the Avengers. Most of the members on the Avengers are very patriotic like Captain America which is more of a standard soldier than anyone else in the Avengers, not sure about Thor, but He-Thor fought in many wars in the past, he should not care much about it. In general, I see most members of the Avengers fight for America more if ordered.

Khaji-Da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's too long of a sentence. Should be shorter.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a Civil War type scenario in which one team would have to MAKE the other obey, or is it about which team...individually...would obey or not?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's more likely the Avengers. Most of the members on the Avengers are very patriotic like Captain America which is more of a standard soldier than anyone else in the Avengers, not sure about Thor, but He-Thor fought in many wars in the past, he should not care much about it. In general, I see most members of the Avengers fight for America more if ordered.

I don't know...after Captain America 2-3 Cap would probably question the REASON for the War quite a bit.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@khaji-da said:
@poeticwarrior said:

That's too long of a sentence. Should be shorter.

"No more heroes"

Shouldn't effect the Marvel characters because they're too busy fighting each other all the time

@stormshadow_x: Hardly.

1v1 me bruh.

Even as a joke I'll be the first to admit I'm not a fan of Big team Cavs. especially with so many Variables.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By conner_wolf

@stormshadow_x: If you're actually interested, then we do it basketball pick style. We each pick a certain amount of heroes, no Hax, no stupidly OP abilities that can be abused to hell.

Although if anything I'd prefer an unprofessional debate in a PM. I hate the effort that needs to be put in CAVs to make them look nice, and I dislike people voting on them in general. People in general are biased and will always just vote for who they believe wins regardless of what arguments were made.

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112:

Yes and no.

It was never intended to be a fight thread, it was just to see which team individually will put morality over patriotism and ask

why should we obey the order, and which team, again individually, will put patriotism over morality.

What do you think ?

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1: I'm pretty sure both teams would ask "why" first. Since the Avengers are (no longer as far as I know,) on the US government payroll.