Who could replace the Guardians of the Galaxy (actors & actresses)

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

With the success for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 and a new roster established at the end of the film, the question remains who will play some of the beloved characters we have come to cherish. Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista and Bradley Cooper have expressed their final bow from the MCU after the release of Vol. 3. I was shocked that no one got killed off and their stories are left open ended. Drax is a surrogate dad, Gamora is back with the Ravagers and Rocket Raccoon is elected leader of the GOTG. Who can possibly replace them and will fans approve especially after so many people protested not to have anyone replace Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa. Who do you think would be good for the role and why?

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly can't think of anyone that can be intimidating, funny and often times stupid to play Drax. I suppose Dwayne Johnson but his ego couldn't tolerate the fact of playing dumb or working with Vin Diesel more than he has to.

If Catherine Zeta Jones was 20 or 25 years younger, she could definitely replace Gamora and give her a more sultry feel.

I once had a dream that Lewis Black and Rocket Raccoon came together. It was hilarious watching Rocket with Lewis' voice just getting angry and making it hilarious but I realize for an MCU film, it would never ever work.

bascobmm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

All I know is no one could replace Dave Bautista

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I honestly can't think of anyone that can be intimidating, funny and often times stupid to play Drax. I suppose Dwayne Johnson but his ego couldn't tolerate the fact of playing dumb or working with Vin Diesel more than he has to.

If Catherine Zeta Jones was 20 or 25 years younger, she could definitely replace Gamora and give her a more sultry feel.

I once had a dream that Lewis Black and Rocket Raccoon came together. It was hilarious watching Rocket with Lewis' voice just getting angry and making it hilarious but I realize for an MCU film, it would never ever work.

Have you seen the Rocks movies he's got plenty of roles of him being goofy

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bascobmm: he did do a good job didnt he. I suppose he will just need a bigger paycheck if he was to reprise as Drax but it would need to be his Swan song.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RavenVice01

@kgb725: I suppose if Rock were to play off Drax like he did with Black Adam but make him less serious then maybe it could work.