Would you have preferred Daredevil season 4 by Netflix to Daredevil: Born Again by Disney?

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Would you have preferred Daredevil season 4 by Netflix to Daredevil: Born Again by Disney? (11 votes)

Yes 91%
No 9%

It's a yes for me. It's pretty much confirmed now that Netflix's Daredevil will be a full-on reboot with no one from the original series other than Charlie Cox, Vincent D'Onofrio and POSSIBLY Jon Bernthal returning... and that's just the cast. This show will have a different showrunner, writers, cinematographers, scorers, stunt coordinators and basically have an entirely new crew and given Disney's usual hiring process, it does not inspire much confidence.

The Netflix Daredevil remains my favourite live-action interpretation of a comic book character, I don't have high hopes for Disney capturing that level of greatness.

• 
Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing how all these years later people still don’t realize that “Netflix“ Daredevil was still made by Disney

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah S4 would’ve been amazing.

Saiyan_Ross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Saiyan_Ross
@mike_fowler said:

Amazing how all these years later people still don’t realize that “Netflix“ Daredevil was still made by Disney

It wasn't produced by Feige or MCU.

Saiyan_Ross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Disney Daredevil is written by Zeb Wells then I will certainly choose Netflix Daredevil by millions miles.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saiyan_ross:

Cool, doesn’t mean it wasn’t made by Disney, and it was still made with the intention of it being in the MCU, it was just made by Marvel Television (like most MCU tv series before 2020/2021)

Saiyan_Ross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Saiyan_Ross

@mike_fowler: It wasnt 'made' by Disney because It was 'only' financed by Disney for around 200 mil of all the Netfix Marvel shows i.e 6 shows for around 13 seasons. Also you want to know another cool fact kid, all Disney Marvel shows(up till now) had a 225 mil budget individually. Netflix Marvel shows were handled and distributed by Netfix because Disney made a licensing deal with Netflix where Disney would get a cut from the amount of profit Netflix makes. Of course it was oddly drafted because there was no contract expiry provided given Disney can regain their rights whenever they want. Or in other words they wouldn't allow them to move forward whenever they want but allegedly there was also a monetary penalty for cancelling the shows, but no details of that were disclosed.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Netflix Daredevil was a flop anyway. Had a spark when it started but fell off real quick.

Saiyan_Ross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saiyan_Ross

@straight-fire: You are kidding right? Netflix DD had consistently been critically acclaimed throughout three seasons.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Saiyan_Ross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saiyan_Ross
@straight-fire said:

@saiyan_ross: Hype died. People didn't care anymore.

Lol Thats not true. See for yourself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2022/01/daredevil-nielsen-top-10-rankings-cancellation-spider-man-cameo-hawkeye-kingpin-reveal-1234916798/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/marvel/amp/news/netflix-daredevil-viewer-numbers-ratings/

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@saiyan_ross:

It wasnt 'made' by Disney because It was 'only' financed by Disney for around 200 mil of all the Netfix Marvel shows i.e 6 shows for around 13 seasons.

Look at who actually produced those series, and then look at who owned those production companies. It’s hilarious that you think any of this, or the rest of your comment, is relevant to the fact that the ones who actually produced, and were creatively involved, with the series, were Disney And Disney-owned subsidiaries . Seriously child, learn the difference between a production company (y’know, the company that actually produces and makes the media), and the distributors, you might actually learn something (or then again, judging by this, you might not, and I’m not here to baby your ass, so I’m leaving it here).

Saiyan_Ross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Saiyan_Ross
@mike_fowler said:

@saiyan_ross:

It wasnt 'made' by Disney because It was 'only' financed by Disney for around 200 mil of all the Netfix Marvel shows i.e 6 shows for around 13 seasons.

Look at who actually produced those series, and then look at who owned those production companies. It’s hilarious that you think any of this, or the rest of your comment, is relevant to the fact that the ones who actually produced, and were creatively involved, with the series, were Disney And Disney-owned subsidiaries . Seriously child, learn the difference between a production company (y’know, the company that actually produces and makes the media), and the distributors, you might actually learn something (or then again, judging by this, you might not, and I’m not here to baby your ass, so I’m leaving it here).

Stfu kid. When did i deny it wasn't produced by Disney? But here is thing the main showrunners from each season were hired from Disney are 'freelancers'. Meaning Disney aren't responsible for the creative direction and tone from each of the seasons. Of course all of the Disney shills like you don't understand that it was Netflix who profitted from all these shows. Thats what matters in biz kid lmao