Would you of acted the same way Iron Man acted after he saw the video ( spoilers...duh)

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Would you of acted the same way Iron Man acted after he saw the video ( spoilers...duh) (34 votes)

Yes 56%
No 6%
i'd be angry, but still reasonable 38%

i probably would of lost my Sh*t if i was Iron Man.

• 
Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Spambot

Its hard to say how anyone would react in a situation like that. Its kind of hard to just forgive someone for doing something like that which Tony still hasn't really gotten over after seeing him do it in such a cold heartless fashion. It would be hard to just say 'o well he was under mind control'. I mean I might not start trying to kill him but I'm sure on some level anyone who watched that would want to.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I would have been angry at Hydra. Were I Tony, all my genius would be put to finding every last agent of Hydra and bringing them in.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already foresee the nerds being hard on Tony for this, but the truth is nobody knows how they would feel in a situation like that until it happens.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tayssti

Yeah almost 100% sure I would.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would've been pissed but reasonable, until I find out that cap knew the entire time. That seemed to be the cherry on top

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@tayssti said:

Yeah almost 100% sure I would.

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the record: I am Team Captain America. At no point in the film did the accords seem like a good idea and the more that the accords were being used to justify violating people's liberties; the more I was against it.

That being said, Tony's reaction was 100% understandable near the end of the film and it would be hard to argue otherwise. Was he morally in the right to attack Bucky? No, but in the context of the situation he was simply reacting to some rather horrific news.

So I vote yes to the question above because, while it may not be the morally right thing, I probably would have acted the same way and Bucky should count his stars he had Cap's shield between him and Tony.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Tony is an emotionally volatile character I would expect him to react in the way that he did (as I would expect someone like Cap not to react in that way), I am not like Tony, however, and I don't believe I would go into instant kill-mode...

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@makhai said:

I would have been angry at Hydra. Were I Tony, all my genius would be put to finding every last agent of Hydra and bringing them in.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Anybody else find the part where Tony just yells "Who?" weird did they cut "Who gives a ____" or what?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rogueshadow  Moderator
MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By MasterKungFu

death of parents? smells familiar with another character......another wealthy billionaire.....but one in a cape

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love my mommy. I would've even tried to kill Cap for getting in my way.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

I already foresee the nerds being hard on Tony for this, but the truth is nobody knows how they would feel in a situation like that until it happens.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Im not mentally unstable like Tony, which makes it more concerning that he the leader.

Also the JLU leader is looking like is going to be Batman a more unstable person lol.

X-men seem to be the one to have the right leader in their team.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have somewhere in the middle....I think

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No, this didn't happen yesterday or last week. It happened twenty-five years ago. That's time enough to reconcile with the loss. And, while the regret may truly never fade, the anger would lessen and evolve into something more productive. Tony situation was not the same as Frank Castle's.

Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Penguin-Dust:

Dying in a car crash =/= Murder by the man right next to you.

You had just learned your mom was murdered, and the guy who did is right next to you. That Anger is coming back much worse than before, now you have someone to blame, someone did this to you and your family it wasnt an accident.

Avatar image for passingthroughv2
passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By passingthroughv2

I love my parents and my family if they died and I was Tony with with his resources and armor with my killer in front of me, mostly likely if not certainly yes.

And we know Tony loves his parents which was what the whole scene in the beginning about, in the books of IM1 Tony kept working on a Hotrod he and his dad were repairing Tony made a point of never finishing it because it would mean to say good bye to him. We know Tony has issues he tries to work through, try to get better ppl just seem to mess him up. Like Wanda thanks for Ultron.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By Penguin-Dust

@love: Twenty-five years gives you perspective and, hopefully, the wisdom to act rationally. Would he be angry, yes. But, that's far from blind rage. What he gained over those two decades does not disappear in a second. Bucky was a victim, as well. He was not in control of his actions. He had more in common with all of those Ultron drones than Crossbones in the opening. Those drones indirectly created by Tony. The whole point of Civil War was to show the ultimate futility of revenge. Even Black Panther understood that at the end.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I would have gone nuts, but it would have been more focused on Hydra and I would never trust cap again. I wouldn't really have been mad at Bucky. But, I would have demanded he be locked up until he has his head fixed. Cap deserves the pimp slap he gets.

Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Penguin-Dust: You had twenty five years to get over an accident, you have a couple of seconds to get over murder.

If you feel the same way about a car crash that you feel about a murder, you have so stone cold emotions.

" I just found out you murder my parents! It's ok though it's been 25 years." I doubt you would act like that IRL. It's not like you have 25 years to mourn the murder, you though it was an accident.

Curve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep. I honestly would. That shit was brutal.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Love

@Penguin-Dust: And yes every bit of closer he gained since his parents death was undone.

A murder is way, way, way worse than a car accident.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By righteous300

Yeah wouldn't even give them a chance to explain