Citizens of Marvel are stupid.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By moywar700

Why do they praise criminals(Norman Osborne) and shun out their heroes?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Well..Dc citizens aren't much better...they nominated Lex Luthor for president...However, what I don't get about the Marvel populous is how they hate mutants, but other meta humans are A Okay

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@moywar700: Because marvel humans are written as stupid as real world humans

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By sinestro_GL

@Crom-Cruach said:

@moywar700: Because marvel humans are written as stupid as real world humans

Enter Ra's Al Ghul.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#5  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@The Stegman said:
However, what I don't get about the Marvel populous is how they hate mutants, but other meta humans are A Okay
Exactly.
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By KainScion

@moywar700 said:

they had a very good reason to praise norman: he killed veranke the leader of the invading aliens. a little good PR and boom there you. now please do explain how luthor became president??

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#7  Edited By Teerack

@Crom-Cruach: Boom goes the dynamite.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#8  Edited By Deadcool

@moywar700 said:

On their perspective, hating the heroes makes sense, I mean, they are responsible for the Stanford, Civil War, WWH, etc...

Just imagine living on a earth that everytime heroes fight on the streets against the villains and destroying everything on the path, that is terrible, Norman Osborn might be a nutcase, but he really believed that he was doing the right thing, and he killed the skrull queen, he had a terrible past, but not for that reason he is going to be like it all the time.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#9  Edited By Deadcool

@War Killer said:

@The Stegman said:
However, what I don't get about the Marvel populous is how they hate mutants, but other meta humans are A Okay
Exactly.

Well, I think that because metahumans are not considered as such, the metahumans cosider themselves as humans with superpowers, people see them as humans, also Charles and his X-men were the only ones that protected the humanity, arround the world we had mutant terrorists and horrible accidents that involved mutants unable to control their superpowers.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KnightRise

@KainScion said:

@moywar700 said:

they had a very good reason to praise norman: he killed veranke the leader of the invading aliens. a little good PR and boom there you. now please do explain how luthor became president??

I.dont.remember,.but.I.think.it.was.revitalizing.Gotham.post-Cataclysm,.a.load.of.philantropy,.and.revolutionizing.Metropolis.

Plus.being.acquitted/blaming.his.actions.on.an.evil.clone,.or.something.like.that,.but.that.might.have.his.presidency...

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#11  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Deadcool said:

@War Killer said:

@The Stegman said:
Exactly.

Well, I think that because metahumans are not considered as such, the metahumans cosider themselves as humans with superpowers, people see them as humans, also Charles and his X-men were the only ones that protected the humanity, arround the world we had mutant terrorists and horrible accidents that involved mutants unable to control their superpowers.

But how do they know heroes like Captain America, the Hulk, Spider-Man, or Ms. Marvel aren't Mutants. How can they discern who's Mutant and who's not without said person saying they are. It's just a bit unrealistic to have dozens of super-powered people running around and people are okay with it, yet they treat the X-Men like freaks and monsters, when once get down to the core of it, all of them have super-powers, whether it was through birth or a random accident or whatever. Plus who's to say that the Fantastic Four aren't Mutants, more importantly does the public even know that their son, Franklin's a Mutant? If not, do they treat him differently because he's Mr. Fantastic's son? It's these kinds of things that make it hard to believe that after all these years, the X-Men are hated and feared while the rest of the superhero community are given parades.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Deadcool:  

@War Killer said:

@The Stegman said:
Exactly.

I think it's pretty hypocritical of people, the only difference between mutants and humans is that mutants carry the X gene, however in many heroes cases, their own genetics have been mutated as well, such as Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, a good chunk of the Avengers etc. Yes a lot of mutants are terrorists and criminals, but I'd wager even more metahumans are criminals than mutants given the mutant race, even before M Day was a small minority.
Symlen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: True enough, and don't get me started on the LEGENDS debacle. The people of DC have idolized their heroes for years and one loudmouth talking a lot of bull comes out of nowhere and it's all "Death To The Capes!"? Why bother worshiping them if that's what you think?

Symlen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theblueangel93 said:

@The Stegman said:

They don't. Ever heard of Spider-Man? Ever looked up the Hulk? Ever seen Heroic Age's Avengers? The idiot masses formed picket lines demanding they disband after believing the trash of Norman Osborn's unjust incarceration.