Why we SHOULD start a nuke war.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Thebigfatgibon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thebigfatgibon
No Caption Provided

So, bear with me.

Cuase I understand this might seem like doom and gloom.

Isn't it better to luanch all the nukes from all countries?

So let me explain.

If all countries luanch the nukes to each other.

in the long term, there will be no more nukes, and hopefully. We will have learnt our lesson to a degree.

So I think,

We are only procrastinating our doom. And making more people suffer by actually not luanching all of the worlds nukes now.

Whats your opinion on nuking other countries for self preservation?

plus, we can restart from a blank slate 👍

Koose104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter

RIP Humanity

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would we restart from a blank slate ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 King_Saturn  Online

Nope. We won't be able to Restart if so Many of us are Dead from Nuclear Fallout and the Radiation everywhere.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is in bad taste! I'm flagging it!

Plus how do you luanch the nukes to each other.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cocacolaman  Moderator

Just nuking everything won't change anything besides the population lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah restart from being a bacteria under the soil because no one can live in the surface

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How are we going to restart from a blank slate?

Avatar image for supermanwin1875
supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone has been playing fallout too much

jacdec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

How are we going to restart from a blank slate?

Call the boss. 6 days work. 1 day rest. And it's done !

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

…🤔

No Caption Provided

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh...

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this? 4Chan?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By dernman
@referee said:

This is in bad taste! I'm flagging it!

Plus how do you luanch the nukes to each other.

Flaggers get daggers.

I'm not telling you. If you're going to flag someone you're going to luanch a nuke at someone and I don't have a good rhyme for that.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

You think a nuclear war would give us a "fresh start"?

Pretty sure fallout will destroy much of the soil quality around the world.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#20 SC  Moderator

This doesn't sound like doom and gloom, it sounds like a misunderstanding of some important aspects of human nature, with a bit of reductionist thinking. Akin to "crime is bad, no crime is good, if we get rid of all people, there will be no crime".

Especially given the actual specific times we live in. Do you think when the first person who believed Covid was a hoax, died of Covid, other people who think its a hoax, learned a lesson from them? When the people who were on social media, making fun of people wearing masks and getting vaccinated, died or had loved ones die... did that make others stop, and reassess their stance, and then wear masks and get vaccinated? Some yeah, hopefully, but for many no...

Humans are not a hive mind, that makes huge leaps in progress by analysing failure in understanding, knowledge and consequence and course correcting magically. Often, many of us, have to make small incremental steps, whilst we also sort of drag ourselves slowly. It gets complicated with some bickering about who the people making important steps are and who is the dragging bit... which I won't go into... The main point and my end point, is that there are various thresholds, that we can get to, to insulate and protect ourselves as a species, to help out against other dangers, including ourselves.

Also, as a general issue, thousands of generations past have asked/posed such questions. Everyone is going to die soon, "but this is good though, an end to suffering" some guy in 600 AD. There isn't really a blank state either, humans have had bottlenecks in our population before. Depending to the extent, it will happen again. Climate Change is going to be rough. A nuclear winter before that?

You know OP, if you live long enough, we might get really cool VR technology that will let you experience seeing a simulation of a nuclear bomb. Wouldn't you rather that?

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So we can stay Wonder Woman out of our lives.

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Patrick Star must have made a ComicVine account.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Steve40L  Online

@thebigfatgibon Bruh, the Us has enough nukes to blow up the whole world several times over; Same with Russia. So how the heck does launching all the nukes NOT mean total destruction of the planet? No body will have learned a lesson because everybody will be dead. Not to mention what all that nuclear waste would do to the ecosystem. But I guess that doesn't really matter since besides bacteria and other single celled organisms. Earth is completely void of life. Why do you think this is a good idea?

Thebigfatgibon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: Honestly your the first person Ive seen reply to this post..

I tuaght no one replied here..

Anyway,

I don't get all your points. But Altough I still agree that nuking the world is the best option.

I think, that. We have moved far past that rn.(At least I have.)

Like the world is not what we have been told.

But yes, nukes would also help against the elite etc I guess.

Now I am not saying the earth is flat just yet. Tho, I do believe our history is a lie. That said, maybe nukes do exist, and the best option would still be to nuke everyone intl oblivion.

And yes, I would not mind waiting another milion years, until we exist again.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Steve40L  Online

@thebigfatgibon

What do you think we've moved past?

What do you mean the world isn't what we've been told?

Help against what elite?

Our history isn't a lie. There are many misconceptions about it. But it's easy to rid yourself of these misconceptions with the internet. Though the stuff that have been completely lost can't be helped.

You don't get a second chance after we're nuked so it's not like you don't mind waiting till we exist again. You'll be to dead to wait. Also, evolution is almost a random process that works with no goal. What sticks and manages to spread is what stays, and humans are really good at that. Which is why we're the dominants species. So the fact every life form from our nuclear warfare is a single celled organism, plus the nuclear winter that has been started. It will take several billions of years for humans to come back if that happens. All in all, I still don't get why you think it's a good idea.

Thebigfatgibon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: Lol dude its like 0051 pm here.

So maybe take some ganja, first.

But in all seriousness. Like legit, the Elite yh. All politocians and life insurance evils of the world. Must be cleansed aswell.

Besides that,

Yh by waiting, I mean wait while I am dead. So that can count as a wait aswell. cause well, you'd be dead so you need some patients.

And after some bilions of years, if evolution really exists. Then.sure, we can come back and live life.

Or if we turn into blue humanoids who cares?

Point is we made peace for a very long time.

Those bilions of years, undisturbed to the world.

That, is very nice for the plants and animals.

No humans to trouble them, as like you said we are the apex preditors.

So, we dont hunt them, they can live in peace.

So, to a better future.

And when you finally get like a new humanoid body. We hopefully will be a ton more peaceful and filled with joy and hapyness.

High vibrations man.

So we can all take that chill pill (Nukes) and relax as we look upon the glorious brightness of pur future.

🙏

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheInsufferable
@sc said:

You know OP, if you live long enough, we might get really cool VR technology that will let you experience seeing a simulation of a nuclear bomb. Wouldn't you rather that?

I mean, the tech is already there, all it takes is someone to make it. There's already stuff that are way more sophisticated than a nuclear bomb explosion, including a Dali world simulator and an Ayahuasca simulator.

Edit: Turns out it's actually been done.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Steve40L  Online

@thebigfatgibon

Uh, most health care systems aren't really corrupt, and though I can't say the same about politicians. They do a well enough job at keeping stuff stable.

Those billions of years are piece for our planet. But being that all life, including plant life has now been destroyed I see no point in it.

Uh, I won't be coming back because death is permanent.

I don't really like fighting people who are nice, but I have a problem when people are wrong so this is kind of an odd debate for me...

Also, I don't know where you live. But it's like mid day here lol.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SC  Moderator

@sc said:

I mean, the tech is already there, all it takes is someone to make it. There's already stuff that are way more sophisticated than a nuclear bomb explosion, including a Dali world simulator and an Ayahuasca simulator.

Edit: Turns out it's actually been done.

Thank you for the link. I more mean for OP's liking. Or my assumption about OP. In the everyone has different expectations sort of way.

For example, I think most people have an inherent fascination with nuclear explosions. At least on a subconscious level. They are basically man made natural disasters. There is something primal and awe inspiring about them. A lot of us on this website are here because, probably because of some fascination to larger than life concepts and ideas.

Think about the call of the void, pyromania, why people want to go on safari and see large dangerous animals. Usually there is a part of the brain sending warning signals though, so we usually sort of realise we don't actually want to see a VEI 8 Eruption, or a F5 tornado or 9.5 Earthquake or a large impact event in person.

So personally, I am good with really basic CGI Youtube video simulations, but for others your link - oh, actually, there is a video on Youtube that is free and is a 360 degrees type, based on this same footage. Oh and for some people, they might need the simulation to be to such an advanced degree they smell the burning in the air... 0__0.

Now that I think about it, I'd like to experience a mega tsunami in a safe simulated environment made from commercially available technology in the 2050.

Thebigfatgibon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l:

Well I am not gonna input how deluded you are into saying you believe that all health care systems are a happy go lucky bunch.

Vuase well you really are deluded in that.

But, we can all conclude that I have won this arguement.

Do to none having made a better one against me.

That said, we all agree. That Nuking out entire planet is our top priority.

I rest my case.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SC  Moderator

you really are deluded in that.

But, we can all conclude that I have won this arguement.

Do to none having made a better one against me.

Hello. Friendly neighbourhood moderator here.

Don't accuse other users of being deluded. The other user didn't say anything that would warrant such a response. Especially in context of this entire thread where you are the one advocating for everyone being killed. Just makes you seem like a troll.

So consider this a warning. Thank you and take care.