Help me find an image?(X-Men comics, Sunspot)

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

(Is Quests even the right forum for this? Idk I haven’t been active here in years)

There’s a particular image of Sunspot from the X-Men that I always loved, but I don’t know what comic it’s from, and scrolling through an hour of Google Images didn’t help at all.

Visually it’s pretty similar to this image

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/416020084317964997/

In the image I remember, Sunspot is wearing a white shirt and tan pants that are uneffected by his all-black-with-Kirby-dots power up (whether or not his clothes turn black with his power-ups always seems to depend entirely on the artist’s preference).

He’s powered-up,white shirt and tan pants are clearly visible, his vanta-black aura is very stylized around his head to show thick wavy hair, and he’s gearing up for a punch.

I’m almost certain this image was also the image used in Sunspot’s entry in the 2006-ish Marvel Encyclopedia.

All in all this might be a super stupid request, but does anybody have that image of Sunspot or know where I could find it?

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Ok so that image link didn’t work.

I haven’t been here in a long time, but I seem to remember adding images to posts being a lot easier, even on mobile.