Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17259 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Man Comics Discussion

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Now it’s almost certain that “Inferior” will end with issue 31.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@punyparker said:

@8008s said:

@punyparker: Did you not understand what I said or is it a surprised "huh"? :P

It was a "How about that!" ,'huh' :)

Could this mean Bleeding Cool RIGHT:

Is Superior Spider-Man #30 Solicitation Actually The Last Issue Of The Series? And An All-New Marvel Now Spider-Man Starting In April?

No Caption Provided

In Marvel’s solicitations for March, they list Superior Spider-Man #29 and #30 as parts three and four of the five part storyline Goblin Nation.

But I’m being, by connected sources, told that this is a fake out. That the actual last chapter is part four. That Superior Spider-Man is actually publishing its final two issues in March. And in April, we get a brand new Spider-Man comic by Dan Slott and Humberto Ramos.

And yes, out alongside the April release of the new Amazing Spider-Man 2 film.

So who might be inside the suit, and the cranium of that person, we have yet to find out. Doc Ock? Peter Parker? Miles Morales?

And of course, this could all be a load of web fluid… let’s find out in a month’s time!

That's what i thought in the first place.....

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From Bleeding Cool

Spider-Man’s Steve Wacker To Move West To Marvel Animation

Bleeding Cool understands that it has been announced, internally at Marvel, that senior editor Steve Wacker will be leaving the comics offices for California, to take a position with Marvel Animation.

Headhunted by Marvel from DC Comics, where he edited the 52 weekly series, Steve Wacker did a similar job with the Spider-Man titles, making a three-times-a-month comic spinning out of the Brand New Day relaunch, and eventually settling with the fortnightly Dan Slott run. Under his watch, the book became Superior Spider-Man and regularly takes two slots in the monthly top ten charts.

He also edits Daredevil, Captain Marvel, Punisher, Nova, Guardians of The Galaxy and Hawkeye – the first Marvel book to be placed on the Angouleme Official Selection for years.

But Steve Wacker is a born performer, he sings, he dances (and hey, we never did get to see his audition for Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark, did we) and clearly wants things to… move.

Wacker has been a keen contributor in the Bleeding Cool message boards, much to the chagrin of many regulars, and I do hope he stays here when he goes West. Here’s a little sample of what they can expect.

Loading Video...

This is accually good!
    MAYBE....just maybe....we can get something good out of this....in the Animation department.....the dude loves Spider-Man.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Actually it would be issue 30, if we go by Marvel Wikia and Bleeding Cool

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4005  Edited By PunyParker

@angelalfonso said:

Nit picking,but you're absolutely right.

Tell you what,im excited about the Wacker animation department move.....really.....

1. Another editor for Spider-Man,which can be totally renovating,and goo for the character
    2. The dude loves Spider-Man(he said it in a lot of interviews) and that may just be something that boosts a decent Spider-Man cartoon.....just maybe!
    angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter said:

@angelalfonso said:

Tell you what,im excited about the Wacker animation department move.....really.....

1. Another editor for Spider-Man,which can be totally renovating,and goo for the character
    2. The dude loves Spider-Man(he said it in a lot of interviews) and that may just be something that boosts a decent Spider-Man cartoon.....just maybe!

Slott claims he loves Peter…. So that is not reassuring

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter: I think the last “Inferior” issue will be something like 30.1

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4008  Edited By comedy_brosUSA

the SSM 24 ending to me was somewhat pathetic. MJ was characterized decently in this issue, but I wish Slott gave more time for Ock and MJ's conversation to unravel. but whatever, issue 25 is supposedly "a big issue" but whatever. having the avengers handle the situation is just a re hash of that arc in early SSM, except this time they will only care about the symbiote. without Iron Man or Hank the avengers are warriors, not brains. Stark could tell what was going on in a matter of minutes, even Pym. i'm sure FF could even figure it out. but no, we need ANOTHER avengers story that serves no point. unless it does in the issue finale, but my doubts are high. and it just makes me cringe at how Spock treated Aunt May and everybody. when Pete comes back, his life is gonna be down the drain with no way of recovery. we'd have to see another identity reveal probably. HAPPY 50TH ANNIVERSRY SPIDER-MAN!

DanSlott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAPPY 50TH ANNIVERSRY SPIDER-MAN!

It's been Spider-Man's 51st Anniversary for some time now.

Are you one of those guys who's still writing 2012 on all their checks? ;-)

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4010  Edited By comedy_brosUSA

@danslott said:

@comedy_brosusa said:

I'm talking about SSM. I have complete knowledge of it being his 51st anniversary. I'm talking about the decision of SSM coming out of his 50th anniversary. somehow I knew you would quote me on it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e870e328354a
    deactivated-5e870e328354a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Peter will return, it won't be Miles. If Miles is moving permanently to 616, he will likely be a new spider-themed hero.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

@animehunter said:

@angelalfonso said:

Slott claims he loves Peter…. So that is not reassuring

The only thing that has ripped me apart ,when i read it,was this quote 1 year ago...

"For years to come the shadow of Peter Parker is going to be draped over the book. There's nothing you can do about that. But new cast members will come in. Life goes on. Peter Parker fans will sort of fade away over the months and years, and you'll have a bunch of people who only know the new cast. It's probably similar to what happened with Ben Reilly back in the day. And fans seem to want him back."

But i get it now,marketting,false advertisement, yadda yadda yadda.....

A smart person,knows this is a stupid-unreal statement.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=91831#comments

Read the section about Peter returning then check Slott's twitter where he tweets the writter.

And?.......

@geekbait said:

I think Peter will return, it won't be Miles. If Miles is moving permanently to 616, he will likely be a new spider-themed hero.

I hope so.....i am still waiting for the second Pete-Miles team up.....when Miles was happy and proud that 'SPIDER-MAN' gave him his blessing,i was so pumped.Fantastic story.

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danslott said:

@comedy_brosusa said:

What? we are not in 2012 anymore? When did that happened? I was pretty sure we were in 2012 since the world hasn't ended

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danslott said:

@comedy_brosusa said:

What? we are not in 2012 anymore? When did that happened? I was pretty sure we were in 2012 since the world hasn't ended

It is ended.Peter is dead.House MD ended.Superior Foes is a good book.Damian Wayne died.I have a girlfriend.....this is all a dream,this can't be happening in real life.

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
    spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is ended.Peter is dead.House MD ended.Superior Foes is a good book.Damian Wayne died.I have a girlfriend.....this is all a dream,this can't be happening in real life.

House MD just ended last year? Or was it this year? Man I stopped watching that show right around the time House when into the psych ward. American shows really do go on and on and on don't they.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

House MD just ended last year? Or was it this year? Man I stopped watching that show right around the time House when into the psych ward. American shows really do go on and on and on don't they.

Yeah,it was last year....i was sad,and happy at the same time,cause it had tranformed from a medical CSI to a pure drama,and i wasnt so amused,by that.....

And hey......The Simpsons are on their 26th season.....(heh!)......and i firmly believe that Family Guy will be headed to this direction too....

Back on topic now, SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN!!! :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5e870e328354a
    deactivated-5e870e328354a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Yes! I loved Spider-Men. Actually one of my favorite Spidey stories of all time.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I hope Superior Foes of Spider-Man last a long long time

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Superior Foes of Spider-Man last a long long time

They dont sell well,because of the theme.........despite the positive reviews and praise....

@geekbait said:

@punyparker: Yes! I loved Spider-Men. Actually one of my favorite Spidey stories of all time.

Bendis.What more can i say.

valtiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4021  Edited By valtiel

So the Avengers is there to respond to the latest SSM situation. But it's Thor, Cap,Spider-Woman and Wolverine and a chick who I think is Black Widow.

None of the Brainiacs (Hmm, this Peter Parker seems a bit... Off.), not even the iconic Iron Man. I was onboard at first however between Peter treating Aunt May like that, and this looking like a complete redo from the earlier issues. Issue 26 is likely business as usual. Slott is trolling ya'll, stop buying this crap.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Would Marvel put Parker to rest for a decade, and allow Morales to live in the 616 verse to cover for Parker while simultaneously Marvel Studios makes films based on Myles Morales? Thus, making Spider-Man films without needing the rights from SONY. I wonder.

All this for a Avengers 5 where it is Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Hulk, Wasp, Ant Man, T'Challa, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Myles Morales, and Jimmy Hudson vs the Skrull invasion?

(+)

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
    DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: lol yea bendis rocks the spider-man material, he writes a Peter that doesn't seem like a total loser. But he is TERRIBLE at writing the cosmic stuff, just horrendous.

Does anyone else prefer ultimate peter to 616 Peter. I dunno, ultimate peter was just more likable,thoughtful, and didn't have to worry about aunt may constantly having a heart attack. 616 Peter just kind of turned into this pathetic manchild, which didn't make much sense. When you read the earlier issues when Pete was younger, although he makes mistakes, he is intelligent, kind, and thoughtful so you assume as he grows older he will become a successful adult. Thats why it was OK for him to make mistakes. Right before 700 he was definitely back on track for character growth, but in general I could no longer relate to him. There is a difference between Parker luck and just being a fuck

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4024  Edited By PunyParker

@punyparker: lol yea bendis rocks the spider-man material, he writes a Peter that doesn't seem like a total loser. But he is TERRIBLE at writing the cosmic stuff, just horrendous.

Does anyone else prefer ultimate peter to 616 Peter. I dunno, ultimate peter was just more likable,thoughtful, and didn't have to worry about aunt may constantly having a heart attack. 616 Peter just kind of turned into this pathetic manchild, which didn't make much sense. When you read the earlier issues when Pete was younger, although he makes mistakes, he is intelligent, kind, and thoughtful so you assume as he grows older he will become a successful adult. Thats why it was OK for him to make mistakes. Right before 700 he was definitely back on track for character growth, but in general I could no longer relate to him. There is a difference between Parker luck and just being a fuck

I call it : "Brand New Day"

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would Marvel put Parker to rest for a decade, and allow Morales to live in the 616 verse to cover for Parker while simultaneously Marvel Studios makes films based on Myles Morales? Thus, making Spider-Man films without needing the rights from SONY. I wonder.

All this for a Avengers 5 where it is Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Hulk, Wasp, Ant Man, T'Challa, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Myles Morales, and Jimmy Hudson vs the Skrull invasion?

(+)

Miles is a SM character.....thus Sony property.

And no,they will go with Parker,if they ever put Spider-Man along with the Avengers........it's the traditional form od characters,they're aiming for.....and it's Parker.....everyone will recognise him.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@punyparker: but the loophole can be that Marvel gave SONY the 616 franchise and never legally signed for the 1610-verse. Like the loophole of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, they're from the X-MenVerse but they are also from the AvengersVerse.

II. How can Marvel put Spider-Man in the Avengers if SONY has the rights to Parker?

Everyone can recognize Morales if Marvel decides to have Morales live in the 616 verse while having him cover for Parker, like Reilly did once.

Plus if Morales gets his own film produced by Marvel then in 2020 Avengers 5

Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Hulk, Wasp, Ant Man, T'Challa, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Myles Morales, and Jimmy Hudson vs the Skrull/Kree/Chitari/whatever invasion.

AWEsome!

(+)

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FYI guys, looks like there will be a 31st issue of Superior Spider-man as there is a place holder for it that has appeared in Marvel Wikia.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4028  Edited By animehunter
    Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FYI guys, looks like there will be a 31st issue of Superior Spider-man as there is a place holder for it that has appeared in Marvel Wikia.

I hope it's only there to throw people off.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: but the loophole can be that Marvel gave SONY the 616 franchise and never legally signed for the 1610-verse. Like the loophole of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, they're from the X-MenVerse but they are also from the AvengersVerse.

II. How can Marvel put Spider-Man in the Avengers if SONY has the rights to Parker?

Everyone can recognize Morales if Marvel decides to have Morales live in the 616 verse while having him cover for Parker, like Reilly did once.

Plus if Morales gets his own film produced by Marvel then in 2020 Avengers 5

Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Hulk, Wasp, Ant Man, T'Challa, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Myles Morales, and Jimmy Hudson vs the Skrull/Kree/Chitari/whatever invasion.

AWEsome!

(+)

1. Nope.Sony has all the Spidey rights.Electro in ASM2 is from the Ultimate U. all the story elements in the reboot are taked from this Universe.They even called in Bendis for the 1st one,to take permission.
    2. Only if Sony/Dysney cooperate,which they already do,in some minor aspects.
    3. Still,the mass knows Peter is Spider-Man,and they(companies) concentrate more on the mass and less on the comic-book fan base........most people doesn't even know that there is another costume other than the classic and the black one......

The text on SSM#31 is red......i'll go with @ninjablade09.I think it's just a diversion or something.......or it's the intro to the new series.....like Avenging 12.1 was for Superior.

After what happened to Carlie in Superior Spider-Man #24, Could the hooded figure be her

No Caption Provided

Most likely.

Someone name ALL the Goblins on the chess-board!....
    Urich and Menace are 2.....the rest?!

And btw,it will be trully sad,if this guy sitting there,isn't Norman Osborn.....really sad.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4031  Edited By PunyParker
    Loading Video...

I don't have a problem with his opinions and all,but

1. He calls Hawkeye's "paying bills,and pissing off women who are in his life" and INOVATING idea for comics......he probably hasn't read Spider-Man before,in his life.
    2. He calls SSM the best run on Spider-Man in 20 years(!!) and Dan Slott the best Spider-writer of all time............................................................................................................................

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: before i click that video is Yost on the list? if not i'll be borrowing that gif...

Avatar image for misunderstudios
    misunderstudios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t love SSM, but do not hate it.

I am giving them a last chance NOT to go back to status quo(Brand New day etc)

I Would return Parker in a slow burn kind of way. Like all of a sudden Spock stars get depressed and lethargic, making it dangerous when fighting, and every issue it gets worst, to a point he can’t contain it and cries and is wondering what the hell is going on.

And suddenly you see Mephisto appear, calls him a fool, the deal Parker had with Mephisto is now broken, and Parker remembers before brand new day, and the depression he is feeling is Parker coming to the surface.

I think the implications and storytelling could be incredible. Parker remembers the love he had for MJ, she doesn’t, I’d have May in a line up at a store with her husband and suddenly complaining about stomach pains, and suddenly there’s a trace of blood on her stomach as she falls unconscious. (the deal is broken)

Otto would return making a deal with Mephisto, this is where Miles as Spider-Man would make sense while Parker deals with ALL the grief going on etc….

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#4034  Edited By Teerack

Guys.... I think we all need to take a second to actually get very afraid.... after seeing this, because I think that Marvel may actually believe that what people want/the way to 'bring back Peter' is to have the 15 year old Spider-Man from the past... come to the present....

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: before i click that video is Yost on the list? if not i'll be borrowing that gif...

Nope.
    But Scarlet is a tad messy last 4 months so.....it's excusable.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4036  Edited By PunyParker

@teerack said:

Guys.... I think we all need to take a second to actually get very afraid.... after seeing this, because I think that Marvel may actually believe that what people want/the way to 'bring back Peter' is to have the 15 year old Spider-Man from the past... come to the present....

That would be fun.......for Ultimate Spider-Man.

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Quickly let’s go back in time and kill Dr. Brown before he gets a chance to invent time travel.

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: i chalk that upto Thor 2 and then having the book rushed to a finish hurt

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: i chalk that upto Thor 2 and then having the book rushed to a finish hurt

This is a reasonable explanation.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4040  Edited By Ninjablade09

@teerack said:

I sure hope not. Way to find a new way to waste years of character development. Also this is a big problem I have with bringing past characters to the future. If you're bringing them like 10 years into the future, then wouldnt the future change radically cause they arent in their respective time line, therefore event will have changed and character would act differently?

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

I sure hope not. Way to find a new way to waste years of character development. Also this is a big problem I have with bringing past characters to the future. If you're bringing them like 10 years into the future, then wouldnt the future change radically cause they arent in their respective time line, therefore event will have changed and character would act differently?

Marvel boggles around the first 38 Spider-Man stories......they made Peter the "Manchild" again,when they cancelled the marriage,they'll trying to make this,when he's gonna be back.....he again will have no home,no people who trust him,and no job.....and he'll be his usual wacky self.And he's gonna blame himself again.....

Marvel's doing it for years now,with every character,but with Parker it really "shines".....DC is inovating characters....no Robin felt unecessary,or annoying.Every change of the New 52 is for the good.Batman is younger,but all the qualities he had stay the same,and that leaves room for development.DC likes doing that....Marvel the opposite......that's why people "like" Superior.....because it's something different.
    And,sadly,i get it.

I remember Bendis was the only one against this "Marriage never happened" thing.....he even made fun of(elegantly) it New Avengers #61 a couple of yrs ago..

Clever and well played,Brian.
    Clever and well played,Brian.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4042  Edited By animehunter

I know this might be old news, but with all the talk of issue 30/30.1/31 possible being the last issue, reminded me of something I read pertaining to the May 3rd 2014 Free Comic Book Day event, in particular the Guardians of the Galaxy issue.

Take note, IT does not say Superior Spider-man. Might not be much proof of a big change after Goblin Nation, but on the other hand it might.

This is what I read

Earlier this month, Marvel Comics released details about its "Guardians of the Galaxy"-themed Free Comic Book Day 2014 issue, which introduces Captain Marvel as a member of the intergalactic team. The cover shown with the announcement also contained a blacked-out central figure -- and Newsarama has revealed the identity of the mystery team member: Venom.

Written by Brian Michael Bendis with art by Nick Bradshaw, the "Guardians of the Galaxy" story introduces the two new team members in May, three months in advance of the anticipated "Guardians of the Galaxy" film. The issue also contains a back-up story by Dan Slott and Giuseppe Camuncoli that sets the stage for 2014's Spider-Man event.

Check out the full cover for Marvel's Free Comic Book Day 2014 issue below.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1384984527.jpg

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter:

1. The sure thing is that after Goblin Nation, Superior is done.
    2. They brought Venom into the GoTG,and Sony announces a Venom film.........interesting.
    3. I still say there won't be an issue #31...
    PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok,i laughed.That was funny.
    Ok,i laughed.That was funny.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t love SSM, but do not hate it.

I am giving them a last chance NOT to go back to status quo(Brand New day etc)

I Would return Parker in a slow burn kind of way. Like all of a sudden Spock stars get depressed and lethargic, making it dangerous when fighting, and every issue it gets worst, to a point he can’t contain it and cries and is wondering what the hell is going on.

And suddenly you see Mephisto appear, calls him a fool, the deal Parker had with Mephisto is now broken, and Parker remembers before brand new day, and the depression he is feeling is Parker coming to the surface.

I think the implications and storytelling could be incredible. Parker remembers the love he had for MJ, she doesn’t, I’d have May in a line up at a store with her husband and suddenly complaining about stomach pains, and suddenly there’s a trace of blood on her stomach as she falls unconscious. (the deal is broken)

Otto would return making a deal with Mephisto, this is where Miles as Spider-Man would make sense while Parker deals with ALL the grief going on etc….

YESSSSSS. except, Miles coming in as spider man, to me, wouldn't work. Marvel wouldn't do the storyline. Quesada would probably swap bodies with Slott and have Ock like beat MJ or something so the marriage could never happen again. Miles being spider-man wouldn't rake in sales. I mean, SSM was pretty much an experiment, and all the crap we've gotten about "forever lasting changes" " people will forget Peter" aren't true. so having Miles be ASM just wouldn't last long. so I mean, the marriage is possible, but whether or not Slott will write it in at the end of SSM(it would be one of the best spidey stories probably) is a gamble.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4047  Edited By animehunter

With Carlie now dosed with Goblin serum, I'm beginning to think this could be an origin story and although at the beginning she would be, for the moment, under the control of the Goblin Serum, I wouldn't be surprised if she was to break that control, either on her own or with help, while still retaining the powers given to her by the serum which would result in the birth of a new superhero.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

@angelalfonso said:
    @danslott said:

@comedy_brosusa said:

...Hun I told you You can put a wig on it and name it but its still your right hand. :P

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Carlie now dosed with Goblin serum, I'm beginning to think this could be an origin story and although at the beginning she would be, for the moment, under control of the Goblin, I wouldn't be surprised if she was to break that control, either on her own or with help, while still retaining the powers given to her by the serum which would result in the birth of a new superhero.

that would be the work of Slott completely. but it would be terrible. another superhero with crappy powers? c'mon! if that happens, I am dropping the book. don't quote me Slott, if you read this, cause I'm tired of you doing that to the readers of SSM.

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carlie is going to die… I Know it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.