Follow

Starfire

Character » Starfire appears in 2189 issues.

Formerly warrior Princess Koriand'r of the now-destroyed planet Tamaran, Starfire found a new home on Earth and a new family in the Teen Titans. She was once romantically involved with Dick Grayson, and often dealt with hostilities from her older sister Blackfire. Starfire has also served with many other teams such as the Outsiders, Justice League, R.E.B.E.L.S. and Jason Todd's Outlaws.

Where can I find....

Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Baddamdog

....the pictures of Kori kissing Dick in his Batman costume?? 
    Or any other scans of the two together?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Baddamdog:
    Did she kiss him since he became batman? I know she left him a note and i would like to know what that note said
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF
    Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By Baddamdog
    @DEGRAAF: I remember seeing a picture of an official black and white inked page which was used on a news item one day :/ just don't know where it is
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Baddamdog:
    well i would assume it was from the comic on the url i put in my last post bc that was the last issue Starfire was in for the JLA
    Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By Jotham
    @DEGRAAF: "All Along the Watchtower?" That's terrible. They need a professional punner.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Jotham:
    what?
    Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Darkmount1

@DEGRAFF: 

He means that their Jimi Hendrix pun wasn't that well-executed.
    BecauseISaidSo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BecauseISaidSo

@Baddamdog:

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lifeofvibe

SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!

Denam_Pavel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

After that she stopped recounting the dream in question.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Denam_Pavel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BecauseISaidSo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifeofvibe: I am so sorry that I did not reply back to you in a long time. I didn't even know you replied back. So the whole story about Starfire kissing Batman who turns out to be Dick Grayson is from the 2009 comic called The Titans issue 16. It talks about Statfire had a dream where she was in Gotham making out with Batman who then turns out to be Dick Grayson (During this time Dick Grayson became Batman because Bruce Wayne died in Final Crisis). As Dick was about to put a helmet on her, but that's how it ends. Starfire is seen talking to a therapist named Claire Foster about what the dream is suppose to mean. She doesn't know and that's why she's asking her (Claire). So then Claire asks what was the significance of the helmet was to her. Then we jump to Bludhaven (Two weeks post-crisis) where Starfire is caring Cyborg to a warehouse, with Mr. Terrific, full of Darkseid's Justifier Helmets. They need to destroy the helmets because they are "encoded with the anti-life equation". Kory is fully aware of what the helmets are since she was a slave to them. Claire notes that Cyborg is worried about her and she wonders why. Starfire mentions that he's going through a hard time and that she's spending more time with him (Not in a romantic way but more like they're both lonely). Claire asks why to this, and Starfire says it's because he is my friend and she wants to help. The next two pages show her trying to spend some time with all of the remaining Titans, but they want nothing to do with her. Claire notes that Starfire isn't happy (Gee I wonder why) and asks if something happened. Turns out when the gang was out fighting Starfire noticed the people they were fighting had the same Darkseid helmets that she wore. She flips out about it and blasts the person while still enraged. Her teammates calm her down, but as you can see she is unstable. Starfire destroys Claire's zen garden and storms out, and then quickly comes back in to apologize about her outburst. It turns out it was Donna Troy who told her to talk to a therapist and not her (Because what are friends for) about how Dick Grayson said that he doesn't love her anymore. So then she talks about her past with Dick and how they're soulmates and that she was ok about them staying friends. But in one of the earlier issues, when the gang came back together to figure out why they were randomly being attacked it was because Trigon is back...but it turns out it's Raven's younger brothers who are causing havoc. When Dick and Kory were split up together they were controlled by Lust (One of Raven's brothers) and had sex on the job. This was also a time where Starfire and Nightwing's relationship was still friend zone. If I'm not mistaken they haven't been a couple since The New Titans in the 90's. Anyway so Claire tells her that the love of her life has moved on, Donna is joining the Justice League, and everybody is living their own lives. So then she asks what is she (Starfire) "fighting for?". And then Starfire breaks down and cries. Turns out Vixen asks for Starfire to join the Justice League, but Starfire refuses saying she doesn't want to be a part of a team. In the last page Starfire is in space near the Watchtower having Claire's words repeat in her head "Why are you here?" and that is the end of the issue. After Titans was over Starfire does join the Justice League, but only for one issue. She leaves because she cannot work with Dick being there so she leaves a note to him and leaves. We never get to know what's on the note because the series got cancelled by the New 52. We learned that Starfire joins the R.E.B.E.L.S. (I don't know why I never got a chance to read the part when she joins) and discovers that there's a new Tamaran and her and Blackfire make up (Sorta)... The issue is not bad, but not that good. I don't know why her friends are alienating her so much. Normally they would help each other out because you know they're a team, but decide to ignore her. I mean even Raven should have sympathy toward her and encourage her since they're so close but all she says is that she's busy by meditating. I never really liked this series of Titans because each issue is written by a different writer and never the same. And they don't really do anything as a team except for in the first six or eight chapters and the Blackest Night run. The other issues are about each team member and some problem they have, but it's only in that issue. The stories are depressing and kind of a downer that I find no joy in reading. It's not really something to pick up because nothing really happens (Except for in Blackest Night). I wish the whole New 52 "reboot" didn't happen because I would have loved a continuation on the whole story as to where Starfire and Nightwing would have gone (And what was on that letter!), but it doesn't matter. I wished that before the whole mess of New 52 got started that Starfire and Nightwing would rekindle their love for each other in what was about to happen half way through the Titans from the 90's before Geoff John's Teen Titans. I hope that answers your question (Again I'm sorry about the wait that was my fault) and if you have any other questions reply back. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.