Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13422 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Would anyone read a book about a team of magical mutants HEX-Men

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

Poll Would anyone read a book about a team of magical mutants HEX-Men (7 votes)

Yes, this should definitely be a thing... 71%
    No way I'm reading that... 29%

I was thinking it might be really cool to make a team of the Magical Mutants, Forge, Magik, Rien, Megan, all come to mind there are likey other good options as well I figure they would deal with Magical threats the other X-men aren't prepared for...

• 
    KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The current Excalibur run sort of fits this criteria.

Although, I find it God awful thanks to subpar writing by the author and the occasional middling art.

But if a proper HeX-men comics with a good writer was being produced, I would like it Wanda was included. But that depends on marvel finally settling on whether Wanda is a mutant or not, but regardless she should also be included in such a team and given a proper redemption arc for her crimes.

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@killianduclark: I definitely think it would make sense for Wanda and maybe Elsa Bloodstone to be on the team... 😊👍

A great writer and artist is a must and the X-men do have made plenty of mystical enemies over their years that could serve as a rogues gallery for a Hex-Men team... 😉👍

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

Excalibur is always the "magick" team, doesnt mean its super focused on it but thats typically the area it kind of vibes in

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.