Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23864 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Bat-family in future DC films?

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By william300

So, we saw in the Batman v Superman trailer that the new Batman has been threw at least one Robin (likely Jason Todd to match DKR). But what about the other Bat-family members? Is Nightwing out there somewhere, what Oracle? Or was that Robin the one and only time he ever tried to have a partner. Having an older Batman brings up these questions. What do you think?

Moul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOEL SCHUMACHER ALERT! JOEL SCHUMACHER ALERT! JOEL SHUMACHER ALERT

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i wanna another reboot... not that one

Aahz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They will probably keep the Bat-family small. I wouldn't be completely surprised if the dead Robin would be Dick and Jason and the other wouldn't exist (I don't think that they will give him a new Robin after the dead one).

There might be small chance for Barbara, but the other Batfamily members seem very unlikely for me.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not in the Snyderverse.

They have to sell Batman is a loner, in a lonely, lonely road.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@deathpoolthet1000: I think they can sell Batman as a loner with Nightwing and Oracle existing but being distant from Bruce like in Batman Beyond.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: Nop, that is not selling the illusion that Batman is a loner, super loner that is so alone, even when it has Alfred with him, he is super duper lonely.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By fodigg

May as well do the robin from the nolanverse as an amalgam of the many robins.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@deathpoolthet1000: I get where your coming from. But I think if Bruce's relationship with Nightwing and Oracle protrayed correctly with them abandoning him and the fact that robin is dead it could teally add to that super duper lonely illusion Snyder is going for even with Alfred around.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

I hope we get Grayson, Jason (now dead) and Barbara, but they have been estranged from Bruce for years. I'd completely extricate Tim and Cassie from this continuity and maybe introduce Damian in the second Batman solo film or something.

That's just what I hope, I can imagine they'll just blend them all into one Robin in the DCEU

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.