User Lists: 0

Cool fight. I’ll be back.

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

My gut says to go with Tchalla. Just because of the defense of the suit. But Eric has the clear stat advantage. Eric also has a great damage soak. The thing is, Eric’s weaponry does him no good in this fight, and you rarely see him fight hand to hand. Whereas with Tchalla, he’s known for fighting hand to hand.

I think I would also give the skill advantage to TChalla. Panther is also very smart when it comes to tactics. In a random fight that may not come into play that much but even a little of this helps. Panthers ranged attacks give him a boost too, because his ranged attacks can hurt Eric while Eric’s won’t do much to Panther.

Blade can dance around with the greater speed and avoid attacks while landing shots. But in the end, even though it hurts me to say it. I’d edge Panther six to seven out of 10. They should really give this one a go in the books.

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cosmic_reign

Good match! Probably Blade...

👀

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

huh, TIL Blade's real name is Eric.

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

huh, TIL Blade's real name is Eric.

Yes. He has a middle name too I think. But I can’t remember it.

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade, blue collar dude FTW! Or is that just in the movie?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

T'Challa mollywhops him. Blade might have a slight stat edge, but it's negligible at best, T'Challa has the gear and firepower advantage, enough to overpower his healing, and I'd say a noticeable skill edge over him. Outside of maybe mini Man-Thing Blade because I stopped reading Aaron's Avengers, I don't see why Blade wins.

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn.

Yea. I think Blade is supposed to be much closer to Spiderman than people know. Everybody just assumes 1 ton because of Guggenheim. It’s just Tchalla can flip into this whenever he wants right?

No Caption Provided

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 god_spawn  Moderator

@cheatcode: I made no mention of anything you just said as a reason he wins. And I'd say it's an overshoot to suggest he's closer to Spider-Man in any capacity than he his to T'Challa. And the only way you can even spin that is a generally taken out of context vampire Spider-Man fight, and him throwing a knife at a vampire that was giving Parker trouble.

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheatcode: I made no mention of anything you just said as a reason he wins. And I'd say it's an overshoot to suggest he's closer to Spider-Man in any capacity than he his to T'Challa. And the only way you can even spin that is a generally taken out of context vampire Spider-Man fight, and him throwing a knife at a vampire that was giving Parker trouble.

It was a question. It wasn’t to reiterate anything you said. And Ive done my homework on Blades strength. That’s why ai can make the claim.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 god_spawn  Moderator

@cheatcode: I thought you were being sarcastic. And I know a thing of two of him as well, so I don't see how you can make such a claim when he has no strength feats even close to Spider-Man's. But if you want to present one, I'd be interested in hearing it.

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CheatCode

@god_spawn

I don’t want to derail the thread. But Ill do two examples.

One is Blade snapping chains after being drained of 8 pints of blood.

No Caption Provided

And this one, of Blade lifting the Reaper demon. Who is about the size of an elephant. Big enough to leave a crater in the ground when Blade drops him. Not slamming him, but dropping him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Notice Blades size compared to the Reaper. That’s all I got for right now. I have a few more, but I’m sticking to the topic.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 god_spawn  Moderator

@cheatcode: I don't think it's derailing the topic since it's a stat of Blade being used here. No worries. But snapping the chains, even after being drained like that isn't impressive. T'Challa has ripped through metal restraints while being drugged. Character's like Wolverine and Captain America have both done it. Even Daredevil has done it. It's a pretty basic street level feat. The Reaper feats tend to get thrown around a lot too, but it is a good one for someone of Blade's weight class. Spider-Man can demolish tanks, finger flick trucks over, lift train cars, an by punching someone so hard they skid, but leave a crater. And that's just a couple off the top of my head. But to be fair to T'Challa, he's wrestled down charging down rhinos, toppled boulders, etc. He's not going to outlift Blade, but Blade in comparison still falls closer to a low level enhanced street characters in strength, which isn't insulting, than to someone like Spider-Man. And even then, I don't see Blade's slight strength edge coming into this as a major factor.

Avatar image for the_lost_cleric
The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Lost_Cleric

T'Challa should take this, his gear is insane and he is also a lot more skilled, though Blade's definitely a badass.

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CheatCode

@god_spawn.

I don’t think Blade is as strong as Spiderman. But he’s somewhat comparable. And you mentioned the vampiric Spiderman feat, which Ill show. But that Reaper is bigger than an elephant. And elephants that size weigh about 7 tons. But here he is throwing shots at vampire Spiderman like you’ve mentioned before. I got one or two more Ill throw up later.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blades punch caused him “pain.”

uko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 god_spawn  Moderator

@cheatcode: The problem with the vampire Spider-Man feat is that it still doesn't show him being comparable. I mean, Captain America, Wolverine, Kraven, and T'Challa are examples of low streets in terms of strength that have caused Peter pain with their attacks. I'm not knocking Blade, but if we're going to use that as a comparison, it doesn't fly.

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn.

I had to fix my post. It was supposed to say I don’t think Blade is as strong as Parker. But he’s comparable. It’s one thing to assume it causes Spiderman pain. And another thing to have Spiderman himself admit, on panel, that the punch hurt. I don’t know that the ones you mentioned can claim that.

Here he is tearing off a ware-scorpions tail with his bare hands. Bare hand strength feats for peak streets are rare.

No Caption Provided

I still think Panther is built to beat Blade.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 god_spawn  Moderator

But I still don't see how you can make that assumption he's comparable? He's still closer to the streets than Parker. None of these feats you post are inherently bad, but just don't stack up. T'Challa has ripped an airplane hatch, filled with water, and pressurized by Hydro-Man. Daredevil ripped demons apart and metal arms off of people. Parker is in his own league here.

And agreed.

jiggs1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current blade has boy thing armor/suit which can bypass durability,it harm intangible silver surfer,also he has that gun which harmed cosmic ghost rider. Judging by the comments,it seems like no one here even read current comics,every feat I mentioned is from current Avengers run. But here are people bringing up old feats and sub par ones too for blade

black panther actually has a receht feat of breaking through large chains just by flexing, he is just as strong as blade . blade can only win with boy thing

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434

Im very familiar with current Blade. He can also fly with Boy Thing. He was able to merge with BT while he was dying a slow death from the red sun. I don’t know that BP wouldn’t just end it quickly. But good point.

Avatar image for deactivated-6610203310d9a
deactivated-6610203310d9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BAGMAN1236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black lanther slams

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TheDevil98  Online

T'Challa after a good fight.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blade wins especially current

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Black Panther takes this.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 TheDevil98  Online

Isn't BP currently a vampire too? In the recent Blood Hunt tie-in comic which is eventually gonna connect to the main Avengers Blood Hunt comic in which Blade is the lead? I'm pretty sure we're gonna see them square off soon. This time with Blade having the Boy Thing amp and T'Challa having an added vampire amp(and perhaps also his new mech armor which he can conjure up anytime now)

Randomnerd1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: current blade still dies horribly. Black panther has gas filters in his suit so blade going into his body isn't going to work

Randomnerd1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedevil98: T'challas armour was destroyed and blade lost boy thing like a year ago. In his recent comic he has some of dracula's power though

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By dami24434
BAGMAN1236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: yes he can. Energy daggers and anti metal can touch blade easily

BAGMAN1236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: anti metal has touched people.like hydro man by distortion of molecules.nhe would do the same to blade

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bagman1236: and that won't kill blade now will it? Plus blade can swarm panther with creatures .

Snowshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade ofc

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@dami24434: anti metal has touched people.like hydro man by distortion of molecules.nhe would do the same to blade

Are you talking about the fight he had with Hydro Man in Priest's run or another fight? In Priest's run, it was Hydro Man holding Panther's energy dagger and Panther himself shoving his vibranium sole into his torso; both his sole and the dagger had opposite charges, causing electrolysis to separate Hydro Man in oxygen and hydrogen particles.

BAGMAN1236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: Yeah, I believe I'm talking about that. But his energy daggers could also harm hydro man though distortion of molecules

BAGMAN1236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: Panther can summon his ancestors too or use his hard light projections, or just simply nuke the area with his suit like he did in king in black