Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@nassergrant19: Shuri can take attacks from somebody who’s stronger, faster, more experienced, and more durable than Herron.

Her endurance is crazy as she was able to heal through being skewered.

Heron can’t cut her and he can’t resist her claws or no sell her aoe either.

He’ll start the fight with the advantage due to better strength and power but will eventually get cut down and outlasted like the superior namor was.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv:

Shuri can take attacks from somebody who’s stronger, faster, more experienced, and more durable than Herron.

Namor was nerfed tho.

Her endurance is crazy as she was able to heal through being skewered.

True

Heron can’t cut her

He doesn’t cut but he can massively stun with lightning and physical blows.

and he can’t resist her claws or no sell her aoe either.

Weakened Heron tanked a Large Building+ hand smash. He definitely tanks the AOE.

He’ll start the fight with the advantage due to better strength and power but will eventually get cut down and outlasted like the superior namor was.

How impressive is Dehydrated Namor tho.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuri high difficulty

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: he still ragdolled Shuri, had similar unarmed striking while not bullrushing to a full power Herron, was able to blitz Shuri who should be on par with Tchalla stats wise(if not superior). He also ranked the ship explosion(feat for Shuri as well.

Wasn’t the only time he used lightning against his brother? It doesn’t seem to be his go to move and even then it shouldn’t kill Shuri.

Shuri should outlast him. He’ll punch her and rock her like namor did but it won’t keep her down. The cuts and stabs will build up over time and take him down, along with a continuous barage from her sonic blasters.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: he has piss poor dura when it comes to slicing and Shuri was able to at least survive fighting Namor who I consider above Heron. And before you bring up his lightning, he only used it once and that was when he was pressed against his brother. Plus there's a charge up to his lightning so unless Shuri suddenly becomes immobile, she can aim dodge.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben2004:

he has piss poor dura when it comes to slicing

He was only sliced by Seraphim who scales to Heron and the Bident which can kill even Zeus. However I agree Vibraniumm can obviously cut him.

and Shuri was able to at least survive fighting Namor who I consider above Heron.

Full power Namor negs Heron but that was dehydrated Namor who was getting beaten by SS level blows.

And before you bring up his lightning, he only used it once and that was when he was pressed against his brother. Plus there's a charge up to his lightning so unless Shuri suddenly becomes immobile, she can aim dodge.

There’s no aim tho. It comes from the sky and dances around in the clouds unpredictably. Shuri isn’t reacting to lightning from the sky.

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Widow's Bite can stop T'challa, Heron's lightning will vaporize a person inside that suit.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19:

Full power Namor negs Heron but that was dehydrated Namor who was getting beaten by SS level blows

Dehydrated Namor still has dura feats that are on the same level/more impressive than lightning boy.

There’s no aim tho. It comes from the sky and dances around in the clouds unpredictably. Shuri isn’t reacting to lightning from the sky.

There is no reason why she won't be able to hear the thunder in the clouds and seeing the lightning in his eyes. I never said she can react to the lightning. She can just preemptively move out of the way. There is a lot of cues that he's gonna use it. The sky, his eyes and even his hands. You still haven't addressed the fact that:

1. He used it only once and that was when Seraphim decided to be stupid by just holding him.

2. He used it in an emotional moment and unlike Seraphim, Shuri won't be holding him as he goes through his entire backstory.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nassergrant19

@ben2004:

Dehydrated Namor still has dura feats that are on the same level/more impressive than lightning boy.

True but he was weakening throughout the fight to the point where SS level strikes were harming him.

There is no reason why she won't be able to hear the thunder in the clouds and seeing the lightning in his eyes.

This in no way presents a valid case for how Shuri can predict which area of the clouds the lightning will come from. It isn’t trackable at all.

No Caption Provided

So what if she sees his eyes glow? The sky is the important part, and if you watch the scene, the lightning scatters in the clouds and then strikes.

Even characters leagues above Shuri’s speed/skill fail to react to sky lightning after seeing glowing eyes and hearing Thunder.

No Caption Provided

No reason Shuri would be able to aim dodge.

1. He used it only once and that was when Seraphim decided to be stupid by just holding him.

True but these are the only feats we have to go off of. Only 8 episodes so far.

2. He used it in an emotional moment and unlike Seraphim, Shuri won't be holding him as he goes through his entire backstory.

I mean we take Heron at his current peak. His current peak is after he awakened his demigod powers.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Widow's Bite can stop T'challa, Heron's lightning will vaporize a person inside that suit.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: mmmmmmmmm i still think that Shuri can take a majority but you have convinced me that it's not the massacre I thought it would be.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Shuri

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: I don’t really debate battles like this so reasons above. Also s2 isn’t out so I gotta judge based off s1.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DarkRealm

@straight-fire: No, just characters that don’t interest me I rarely debate. Never really cared for characters like Shuri.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers