Son Goku vs. Pegasus Seiya vs. Loki vs. Dark Schneider vs. Mori Jin vs. Cha Shi-Hun

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VarricPatermann
No Caption Provided

Characters:

• MUI Goku (Dragonball Super)

• Pegasus Seiya (Saint Seiya Episode G: Requiem)

• Loki (Fortissimo)

• Majin Dark Schneider (Bastard!!)

• EoS Mori Jin (God of Highschool)

• EoS Cha Shi-Hun (Soul Cartel)

Rules:

• Everyone has access to all their canon powers and abilities

• Everyone is in character

• Win by any means

• No knowledge or prep (Except abilities allow it)

• Distance: 1 Mile

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is last lol, Mori probably takes it if he can overcome dispel bound and eternal atoms.

TheDukeofWei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheDukeofWei
  • Son Goku. Mostly superior stats to a majority of characters here, being the tank of the team with a good technical skill in close combat and distant fighting, plus limited hax like Hakai, Teleportation, etc. While his hax is not really impressive, his physical output are a threat to the world. His Mui Form also allow gives him a really quick boost to adapt more stronger opponents. He can react nearly instantly and adapt to incoming attacks.
  • Pegasus Seiya. Affecting and destroying directly atoms, quantum, souls, etc. with casual attacks of a Saint and having access to weapons that can oneshot a Titan. Sending back energy he absorbed from his opponent, having a really annoying type of Reactive Evolution, etc. Dude tanked attacks from Zeus that oneshotted the underworld, and as he was hit by Hades sword the curse was later turned in him isn´t allow him to die or stopping to exist. Miracles that push him beyond his own limits making him to a an opponent who is really difficult to assess.
  • Loki. Reversing incoming attacks, abilities, interactions, etc. to the moment back when the opponent start to using him and later an upgraded version can reverse time, space, concepts, or even the entire universe back to zero before it was created. Can Anchor himself into the past so that present and future attacks doesn´t work on him either. Get access to full informations about the opponent and his powers, has future sight and can free travel across different timelines. And that are some of his powers without the ones he adapt/copied and can use now. He casted an attack with infinite speed to target an opponent that was an infinite distance away.
  • Dark Schneider. Eternal Atoms making him existing on 3 different inaccesible planes of existence where the lowest one is the material plane which are bound by the laws of physics, while the other planes are independent from such laws by existing in the astral plane. As long one single fragment in one of those planes is intact, he will keep regenerating. Dispel Bound meanwhile is less of a physica defense and more an anti-hax defense, which means the hax hits and destroyed a shield instead of Dark Schneider, who can rebuild those shields by millions in an instant. His hax are also broken as well. Black Sabbath, Giran Ira, Bloodstone, Judas Priest, are some of many spells he has.
  • Jin Mori. Don´t know enough about him so i let him out.
  • Cha Shi-Hun. Soul Cartel i touched a long time ago, and the only thing that is still in my mind is him fighting Gabramelek in his own universe and can also get some good results while the battle. Transcending in that verse is basically adapting to a former impossible situation like him fighting Gabramelek being impossible due he sheer difference in power. It allows him to adapt to Gabrameleks level and he could keep up with him to a good degree. I don´t remember Cha Shi-Hun having some good hax, as he is more a physical fighter with spirit powers and also a good reactive evoltion. He is like a mix out of Seiya and Goku. He also has some regeneration and the power to sense and affect Spirits, Demons, etc. which is physically in SC impossible.

Thats what i get here atleast^

Goku like i said should have the most advantage in some stats except in speed, but he lacks of too many different resistance feats to make a fair argument he is not getting haxed into Oblivion the first seconds the battle starts. Even his defenses are except from his physical body and maybe his Ki barrier non-existent. He isn´t immortal nor he has some regeneration, which most characters have here or alternative having abilities to avoid physical destruction. He dies first here in the crossfire, especially against Dark Schneider where DBS still have no way to put him down, or prevent themselfs from being eradicated by Bastard Top Tiers. Thinking about it, Goku is kinda irrelevant fodder to everyone here. From what i heard about Mori he might win the battle, but ofc i can be wrong about that character. About the others however, i am not.

Avatar image for estrelladeleonn
EstrellaDeLeonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EstrellaDeLeonn

Goku, Cha and Seiya cannot really beat Darsh or Mori due to their more straightforward fighting style, even if somewhat versatile as a side effect when it comes to Seiya and Cha to some extent. But they're at the end of the day, "bricks", mostly, even if versatile ones, they can't do much against Darsh or Jin's type of bullshit.

As a result, Darsh/Jin edge it out against the three. Between Mori and Darsh, I would say Mori is just way stronger and faster, on top of having hax that can counter him, with law manipulation and reality warping he really cannot counter even with Dispel Bound, as conceptual reality warping is something Jin is considered "omnipotent" to in comparison, in verse, and there are several levels he completely outscales.

There's also the fact that Darsh cannot interact with him, like, he has no way, and destroying Eternal Atoms is not something that'd help him in this case, especially against a dude who's basically one with the world itself, and its concepts.

I dunno Loki, but besides him, as an overall, I'd go: Mori > Darsh > Seiya ~ Cha > Goku. I consider Cha more impressive than Goku due to having actual blatant universal+ sh*t and even enough durability to tank the power of 12 universes slamming on him, without silly multipliers in the midst(even if Goku is obv more skilled, by a lot at that). I am not sure how Seiya would be killing Cha due to his regen, even if they might be equal all around in how they fight, it makes me believe this case is one of stalemate(Cha is a walking world/universe though, so there is that). Darsh just outhaxes both tremendously, even if fodder to them in power. And yeah, for Mori I've explained.

EstrellaDeLeonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EstrellaDeLeonn
@alexandra89 said:

Goku overpowers every hax they have. He stomps.

Apologies sir, but I am afraid this is "Comic Vine", not Reddit. At the very least, for fanfiction.net level takes, visit the appropriate board.

Mori Jin haxstomps DB as a whole with a single kick.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MasterBuster666

I dunno Loki, but besides him, as an overall, I'd go: Mori > Darsh > Seiya ~ Cha > Goku. I consider Cha more impressive than Goku due to having actual blatant universal+ sh*t and even enough durability to tank the power of 12 universes slamming on him, without silly multipliers in the midst(even if Goku is obv more skilled, by a lot at that). I am not sure how Seiya would be killing Cha due to his regen, even if they might be equal all around in how they fight, it makes me believe this case is one of stalemate(Cha is a walking world/universe though, so there is that). Darsh just outhaxes both tremendously, even if fodder to them in power. And yeah, for Mori I've explained.

Avatar image for savage_emperor1
Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What version of seiya is this?

TheDukeofWei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno Loki

Oh, Loki kinda has very unique powers, especially later when he is capable to use the abilities of former opponents and friends as well.

I would say in terms of stats without his abilities, he might be probably the weakest opponent in this round. However, it isn´t like blitzing him or killing him in general is a win condition.

Characters from his verse are bound by objects/weapons and can´t die as long those aren´t destroyed. That is very common in the verse and more a standard, while some others can even return from that, but i will not go so far for now. They are capable to use Concept Magic. Another issue is, that it is difficult to affect him with any attacks as well, because of Einhalt. The guy is literally anchored in the past, which makes attacks and abilities in the present, and also future attacks useless. Speaking of Einhalt. Einhalt is one of many abilities granted by Da Capo, which is the power to reverse things back to zero, including hax as well. Even when someone is getting BFRd, it can be revised. However, that isn´t just for the defense of its user, but can be also useful against opponents by reversing not only their actions, but for example their position.

Da Capo in its standard form has a limit of 24 hours that can be rewinded.

Aside from the immortality. the ability to reverse things, and anchor the guy into the past, it has also some other abilities that are more offensive in battle.

For that, let us start with one disadvantage her of his stats. His speed. How can he keep up with faster people? The answer you can find in Uroarbrunnr. It allows him to predict the opponents thoughts and movements, which gives him a slight advantage. Of course someone who is too fast, would still blitz him (Unless he is anchored into the past, then it is irrelevant), but for that he has another ability that someone who is only MFTL+ can´t avoid. However, i will come to that later.

How about an abilty that works fine together with prediction?

Mimisbrunnr for example allows to analyze the opponents abilities, although that include only the ones which the user can see. Also when you wonder why the the ability is described as Sakura´s ability, do you remember when i mentioned the object/weapon that is needed to be destroyed, so that the immortality of the guy stops? Well, Sakura is that object/weapon and can be summoned as much he likes.

In combination with Uroarbrunnr and Mimisbrunnr we get also Step Leader, which amps Loki to a necessary level to keep up with his opponent in terms of speed. However, going how we not follow NLF the feat goes from lightning speed, up to light speed.

Well, technically higher when Loki was able to outspeed him, which means he goes into the FTL area already. Still that is of course not impressive in comparison to the majority of opponents here. But then again, i have a suprise for later.

One of his offensive attacks is Fenris Wolf which is said to be capable to destroy worlds and also able to erase its target. Speaking of Fenris World, Asgard Wolf is is a combination out of two abilities and causing an infinite timeloop, which is also capable to bypass all defenses. That was necessary to reverse time to a degree where Loki wasn´t actual immortal before. Like, they could rewind to a moment before immortals become immortals. It was necessary since Loki wasn´t bound by his object/weapon and could regenerate from a really high level of existence.

Now let us come to the upgrades: Da Capo: Zero. Now there is no given timelimit. While Loki could cheat with a combination attack via Asgard Wolf the Time back to 16 years and higher, now he can do that without any given limits. Return everything back to its original state like nothing. Something that not exist forever before, will cease to exist again. Concepts, Laws, Space, Time, Worlds, etc. are no exception. Basically everything that comes from the Void, will be reset back to the void. An entire world? Sure. Another advantage is that it can avoid limited use of abilities by rewinding them over and over again. Also returning some power back in its prime is possible as well.

His strongest power so far is Fortissimo, which allows him to merge timelines to a single one, giving him the absolute chance of victory (Atleast against beings that are bound by timelines ofc.) Or he can just leave it an change each of them by going to the other timelines and change them from there.

Later he gained Da Capo: Curtain Call, which allows him to absorb the other Magi to get the power of their weapons/objects. In the case of him absorbing Umi Kajiura her powers, he not necessary need to absorb anything anymore as he can just copy without the use of much magic energy. So he get like 30 more abilities atleast and technically he can use all abilities from the verse from that point. I will not go further yet into it, because the post would be then atleast 4x as long, but as for the speed which i mentioned far above, he copied also Nagisa her powers, which allow him to use Overlord Tyrfing.

TheDukeofWei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheDukeofWei
@savage_emperor1 said:

What version of seiya is this?

The latest version of the Episode G Seiya. Basically Seiya from the Classic but with a lot new add ons because of the Episode G Series.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/cjv2yi/respect_pegasus_seiya_saint_seiya_manga_canon/

Episode G: Assassin and Requiem

Episode G: Assassin and Requiem take place in a possible future for Seiya, a time that may or may not happen. So take these feats as you would any other possible future

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Mori

TheDukeofWei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheDukeofWei
Avatar image for theheadmasterxx
TheHeadmasterXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheHeadmasterXX

@theheadmasterxx interested? What do you think about this btw? Imo heavy outdated.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/phantomrant/blog/bastard-wankceptions/139292/

Sounds like the OP was either really misinformed about some things, or it was the typical try to downplay the verse. I can give a quick run of what i think is acceptable, and what is not:

No Caption Provided

I think that is ok so far, although iirc the official translation also said millions. It doesn´t actually matter, especially in this fight here. The only one who might be comparable to faster combat speed is clearly Pegasus Seiya, who reacted and dodged with a broken leg in Classic to Leo Aiolias 100 million punches in a second:

So let us go by combat speed in this battle we have:

1.) Pegasus Seiya

2.) Dark Schneider

3.) Goku/Mori/Loki/Cha (I don´t know about their combat speed at all, but Goku clearly lacks of a statement tu support such combat speed, nor does he have feats to implicate he is fast as Darsh. The combat speed in DB doesn´t scale to their travel speed or other speed types, period.

Overall PhantomRant makes a good point, but there is something he miss. Those weren´t just punches, those were attacks in general of all kind. The fight happened in hell btw. most of the time where they "punched" eachother. It is kinda obvious that those punches are non-physical.

I give this part of the Debunk an A- for the benefit of doubt. I don´t have the motivation to check the raws again, so i can agree with it. However he forget to mention that they become also stronger and faster the entire time of the battle, which is why he get a minus.

This debunk doesn´t make Darsh or Uriel actually weak, in fact atleast they get a more or less some accurate numbers, while a Son Goku doesn´t have either of this. This makes Dark Schneider unironically to the second fastest guy here in terms of combat speed, unless there is prove that other characters here act faster.

No Caption Provided

That is actually outdated. Satan claimed, or more it was claimed Satan created hell, but in fact it was later stated that the Demon God actually was the one who created hell.

No Caption Provided

Anyway, it shouldn´t be much of a problem for Satan to create a universe, as we know the exact amount of Light Energy, that is necessary to replicate such a creation:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Unless Uriel and Gabriel are much more powerful then Satanael, they both surpassed the necessary energy level to replicate such a feat. Both, Abigail and Beelzebub are trustworthy characters, having a good encyclopedic knowledge about their verse, so there is no point in questioning his statement. And since we have Goku here, i can even give some Powerlevel for Bastard (Yes, that exist in the verse too).

Satan as an Angel has a level of 500.000 as an Angel, while as a Demon he has level of 1,150.000.

Uriel as an Angel has a level of 200,000, while as Devil King he has 915,000. Keep in mind that Darsh fought here an Uriel before he got his Augoeides upgrades. You can save assume the power at the level of 915,000 surpassed the universal AP already to an unknown degree. It is too high to calculate.

So for the case people trying to downplay Dark Schneider here, he can be easy argued the same way to universal and beyond, by the same logic a character like Goku can be argued at universal. But then again, AP is irrelevant against Dark Schneider.

I give this a C so far, because of it not being accurate anymore. It was for a certain time period, but we don´t know the whole process afterwards. Plus, if Satan can´t replicate the energy to create a universe, that would mean Darsh and Uriel were more powerful as they already generated an amount of light energy beyond the relevant number. A C is still ok, as i don´t see there a heavy mistake.

No Caption Provided

I don´t know why he mentioned the Databook, who also has souls as archetype and other broken shit, such as the light of angels can destroy on all lower and higher dimensions, or Satan can generate a defense on every space-time level, but sure, use it. Not that it actually matters, as the entire battle when Dispel Bound was nullified was in hell. In hell, someone like Dark Schneider has no physical body:

No Caption Provided

There is actually no proof that it can be broken by stuff like brute force or overpowering it with physics. The only way to have some sort of "physical", yet unbound by the physical laws would by by wearing the Augoeides armor which angels have, or materialized their Astral body, yet they are not truely physical. The punches and kicks Uriel and Dark Schneider exchanging, directly targeting EA, so irrelevant for physics:

No Caption Provided

And before someone argues you can exist in hell physically, because humans found a way into it. Not entirely true. We know that the world of Bastard!! works with some sort of karma system, where in which case the human world becomes too corrupted, Demons will materialize, including hell. When the opposite happens, angels materialized and with that we get heaven back, by turning Earth to Eden. That all thanks to the power of humans:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I mean, even Dark Schneider said it is somehow special that humans can enter the first layer of hell^

This part is getting an E already, because being stronger alone doesn´t make you destroy DB more easy. The relevant parts where he linked to the scans appeared in hell which makes his entire fundament unquantifiable.

Anyway, that should do it for now. Next on the list:

No Caption Provided

While the other points have atleast some weight, that is where it becomes problematic.

First of all, the link is broken, but i guess it contains the Dimensional Hierarchy Description in his spoiler below. That is easy to debunk by the fact that it describe only the human process of dying, not the process of someone who has actually control over Eternal Atoms. I mean, why did he ignore the significant part about Dispel Bound?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ignoring the following points:

Demons/Angels/EA User has to be necessary destroyed astrally and ideally.

Demons and Angels can materialize in the material realm to have a material body, which makes 3 different existence.

The regeneration level is said to be on a space-time level.

His comparison to regular humans, like those scans show (What he also stated in his spoiler blog) are for people who have no control over EA:

No Caption Provided

So, that is the first debunk from my side for this part.

The statement from Konron that he regenerate to slow and that he would be erased, is taken out of context, because you have to see where the fight actually happened:

No Caption Provided

I could swear that is probably in the same chapter. Why doesn´t he mentioned it? Ofc if you fight a Demon or Angel in his domain, you not have to destroy the physical body on the material plane if given, to eradicate him. Just destroy his mind and soul on his plane, and he can´t resurrect. Meanwhile fighting on the material plane, will not cause such a problems, as you need the abilities to affect across different dimensions, including higher ones.

The part of Dark Schneider his regeneration being weakened because of DKL and Judas Pain is true, especially since Judas Pain erases basically on all said 3 planes. There is however one thing wrong with. He was actually erased, he didn´t transcend to a new form. Also when that happened, don´t forget it was on the material plane as it was after they broke out of the materialized hell:

There is no point by the way to ignore what the Wiseman says, they have more then enough knowledge about scientific aspects in their verse.

I saw people arguing Darsh wasn´t erased because he broke out of DKL, but where is the actual evidence, when we have pictures where Darsh his face deceased and we get a blank picture? I mean, using that logic of visuals Hakai is no Existence Erasure, because we clearly see dust:

No Caption Provided

So yeah, the entire part about Eternal Atoms is kinda wrong, or not enough thought about it. You need to erase the opponent on 3 different levels of existence, where atleast one is a higher dimension:

No Caption Provided

The magic in Bastard!! actually works beyond those dimensions^

And even if you have magic, you simply can´t affect those entities as Magic is just a transmutated power from the actual demons, who got their power from God:

And as if that isn´t even enough those interaction across dimensions is relevant, as we can see when Lucien materialized with an Astral Body down to Earth and faced some Angels, who an ability that affect on different dimensional levels. Lucien countered it with a spell who basically absorbs the power on all different levels as well. Space-Time levels of higher dimensions:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There are different space-times, not only higher and lower ones, but also parallel too:

No Caption Provided

You guys probably wonder, why i tell you that. Well, to destroy Dark Schneider here, you need the abilities to affect on different space-time levels. That doesn´t work with brute force alone ,especially since the Astral World exist before the universe came into existence.

Destroying the universe, would only result in that Dark Schneider can´t regenerate his physical body, but he still has his spirit and soul. He technically can materialize as astral body too, if he want. That should be enough for the start and there is no way to affect the other planes as long they don´t materialized or as long they don´t have the power to manipulate the frequency of their attacks.

That part gets an F, because he confused the function of human souls, with the function of EA users, which are said having total control over their soul in a process. The next issue is, the chain reaction only appeared to same humans, who have no access to Eternal Atoms, which are like every human. Dark Schneider however has EA, so you need indeed to destroy him on several planes. Ignoring the actual description of Demons and Angels Eternal Atoms, just makes it more worse, same with posting the part with Konron, but not the relevance, hell has to his immortality.

The F comes for the heavy amount of misinformation that is spread around by PhantomRant. I don´t know if he aware of it, or if he lacks of a good knowledge about Bastard

No Caption Provided

That is atleast something i can agree, although the given fact how time works in Bastard and that the Astral Body can ignore such functions, can imply they are moving with infinity speed. However, as like in every other verse, there are some flaws with, especially when time still moves while Uriel is looking at the battle. As i mentioned before all are different space-time levels of dimensions, so time exist and time moves, except for timestop, where angels can still move.

I don´t buy into infinite anything, that includes also Goku and Dragonball in this fight, as nothing is there infinite either. Even DBH isn´t. I can agree with that point atleast, but Gara being only hypersonic is wrong, as he also can operate with SoL attacks and also react to it. So that is also another misinformation by PhantomRant.

That gives a C by me. An A i would only give if there is not the theory possible for infinite speed with General Relativity in Bastard verse, and if he would ignore the Gara part. However, Gara has SoL attacks and he can also keep up with such speeds. Infinite speed in the battle between Uriel and Darsh i don´t really see due the time that happened when Gara watched both fighting. So it is half correct to assume.

No Caption Provided

He is kinda right, that is taken often out of context, however at point 2 i already prove that there is another way to get Uriel and Darsh both even before EoS to Big Bang level and beyond. So the entire argument isn´t relevant anymore.

The argument might be irrelevant as you can get Darsh and Uriel beyond Universal AP wise, but the context itself is an A immo. It is often in a wrong context, which i can agree with 100%

No Caption Provided

7.) I mean that is ofc a thing we can debate, but the issue is Uriel was already on the material plane, as he defend the Abyss so that Demons can´t escape. It is unlikely that he teleported to earth, but then again we still have FTL statements, and FTL can be MFTL+ too, as FTL just sait it is faster, and not how much faster. I mean FTL is something what Dragonball gets with Dyspo official the first time too, going by that.

I gived it a B, because it is more or less optional and because he also said they can move at FTL.

8.) Anthrax being FTL i say no. Only Seraphs, which are the highest ranked angels have that statement. But SoL looks more solid with her light rays atleast.

I can give that an A, but one point. It isn´t an outlier, there is no actual FTL statement for Anthrax. Probably more a mistranslation. It is true that humans can´t move or react with FTL speed, but aside from that SoL attacks for Anthrax like his beam shouldn´t be much of an issue.

9.) I see her more as multi-continental tbf, going by the fact that the Earth looked once like our world, and how it was deformed by her into a whole different Map, but anyway.

I don´t care much for the lower tiers here, just pointing out how much wrong with the Debunk Thread is and all that stuff was debunked several times over and over again.

I give this a B, because Anthrax deforming the entire world should put him above continental level already. However there is a statements that Anthrax took XXX days to eradicate like around 70% of the world.

Alekos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori Jin prob wins

Avatar image for savage_emperor1
Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incon, no winner can come out of this but some can get taken out. Why is this version of goku being? How would mori or schneider take out seiya?

Incon is the only right answer.

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pegasus most likely

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stroudgoat: I’ll take you at face value and he’ll still get one shot. And can’t do nothing to most people here permanently.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stroudgoat: now tell me how he kills someone who’s anchored in the past making him immune to any present and future damage. Oh and also someone who has to be killed in 3 planes of existence simultaneously; 1 of which doesn’t even exist in dbz. I’ll wait. That’s 2/4 here

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stroudgoat: Pegasus is Multiverselevel,thats above Gokus paygrade

I agree that Goku shits on Darsh and Mori

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By dogsrus  Online

pegasus gets oneshot by mui goku along with the other fodders

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

EstrellaDeLeonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MajorBokuta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Put all these fodders on one team and Goku still sneezes them away😂😂

MajorBokuta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

PinkettGenelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GOATku wins obviously

Avatar image for theheadmasterxx
TheHeadmasterXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that the battle is kinda unbalanced with the majority being really broken in terms of hax, while Goku unfortunately is more like a brick that doesn´t belong between those overpowered characters. When even Beerus or Zeno would be unable to do something significant here, then what is Goku doing here? You should switch him with the DBH version, so you might get some more fair battle for him

@ecoblitz said:

@stroudgoat: now tell me how he kills someone who’s anchored in the past making him immune to any present and future damage.

He can´t unfortunately. In fact most characters here were unable to do so, you already need some timeline BS, where you can affect him into the past, but even that is not as easy as it sounds, because that guy can rewind incoming attacks with his power in base already and when pissed of he can just rewind the existence of an opponent, despite him being an immortal god or not, back to the moment where he doesn´t exist. Not just that, later speed and distance doesn´t even matter for him which means he will blitz almost everyone here, including Goku billions of times, before he can even move his finger.

Oh and also someone who has to be killed in 3 planes of existence simultaneously; 1 of which doesn’t even exist in dbz. I’ll wait.

True, he lacks of the fundament to affect those, especially when you need to find the right frequency to affect the different planes. You can´t even compare the soul in DB with the soul in Bastard as they are entirely different in nature and superior as they work as Concepts/Ideals. And that doesn´t even include the Astral Body. In fact, the regeneration level alone is beyond everything in DBS:

No Caption Provided

Someone like Darsh was going even further, dude was entirely erased from Eternal Atoms, yet he returned from it. Some people claimed he never did, but the same people often let out all of the relevant scans. So that stuff was debunked over and over again on CV.

That’s 2/4 here

Current Seiya you can add as well, as Goku can´t "kill" him plus he as the character who kinda get fate manipulated in favor of its gods, makes it even more difficult to put him down. In Episode G he just become some close Reinhard van Astrea Bullshit character.

Mori i don´t know enough, but from the Blogs here on CV i saw, Goku also can´t just go to him and attack him, if EoS.

Only one where Goku has a chance to beat him in all fairness could be Cha-Shi-Hun. However, his Transcendence becomes potentially more and more dangerous as long the fight is up. He, who isn´t really that much stronger then a human being, just adapted to Mephistopheles and Gabramelek, who are two of the most powerful entities in Soul Cartel. I am not sure about if he get some immortality or regeneration like Mephistopheles, so without Goku should be able to kill or Hakai him.

So at the end out of 5 opponents Goku faces here, he has a chance atleast against one of those characters. I think i will make Goku vs Cha-Shi-Hun as a match these days, as that is atleast one where i think that this version of Goku has a halfway solid chance to win.