ParkerKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ParkerKent
No Caption Provided

The gap between what we see outside multiversal Eternity / Yggdrasil, and K.E.V.I.N.'s reality, has to be an infinite number of higher dimensions, for three reasons.

One, because we see She-Hulk, a fictional character who resides within multiversal Eternity / Yggdrasil, moving across the Disney+ digital screen, which itself is not within the physical reality of the MCU 616 universe and is not within the physical reality where K.E.V.I.N. resides, as shown by She-Hulk busting out of the icon for the show -- PAST THE LOKI SERIES ICON -- and into the documentary icon for Shang-Chi. Two, fiction and reality are not separated by mathematical physical temporal dimensions -- fiction and reality are fundamentally different things. And three, because Selvig's board from Thor 2 states the MCU has "fractal gateways connecting branes" -- which refers to real world scientific theories of infinite universes within universes.

No Caption Provided

"The new paradigm that cosmologists have arrived at by several routes is an infinite fractal hierarchy that has “universes” within “universes” without end."

https://rloldershaw.people.amherst.edu/ifu.htm

"Now imagine that multiple universes exist as membranes, or branes, through a multidimensional hyperspace."

https://www.nature.com/articles/35082684

She-Hulk herself must reside within multiversal Eternity / Yggdrasil, also for a few reasons.

One, the TVA exists outside of time so any events occurring within a timeline such as the She-Hulk series do not exist "before" or "after" the events of Loki since those concepts have no meaning for the TVA. And two, the very action of GoS Loki creating multiversal Yggdrasil means everything that occurs within the MCU by definition occurs within multiversal Yggdrasil.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And this equates to multiversal Eternity, because ... Multiversal higher dimension Valhalla exists within Eternity.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

https://thecosmiccircus.com/new-discovery-in-thor-love-and-thunder-ties-to-the-multiverse-saga/

Love and Thunder shows the multiversal timelines in the sky of Valhalla, up top just before Jane materializes there. Each timeline is its own multiverse, as established in Doctor Strange 1. Simply seeing those timelines means Valhalla is in a higher dimension than the 616 MCU universe, because the only other scenes they are visible are the higher dimensions outside the Citadel of He Who Remains and the TVA in the Loki series, the Council of Kangs in Quantumania, and The Watcher seeing multiversal Yggdrasil in What If...?

Valhalla being in a higher multiversal dimension than the universe means Eternity can’t be ONLY the universe. Because that would mean pre-awakened Thor can casually send people (Jane) to a higher dimension of the multiverse than the peak power of the Bifrost can -- peak Bifrost goes to Eternity. So Valhalla must exist within Eternity. So Eternity must be the multiverse, just like in the comics. And comics also has Yggdrasil as the multiverse.

There are multiple Quantum Realms for each timeline, as shown in What If? when a Janet variant gets a Quantum Virus.

https://y.yarn.co/c4f36bd2-4bbe-485e-a8bc-6ec9d3768e88.mp4

The Quantum Realm has its own probability storm within it, manifesting infinite choices, which requires shrinking further to a lower world.

Janet straight up says the Quantum Realm has "worlds within worlds."

https://y.yarn.co/e07ef449-8cc4-40b5-bdad-bddeb34c84fc_text.gif

The clouds and water surrounding Eternity by definition must be its own higher dimension beyond multiversal Eternity.

As for The Watcher being a 5th Dimensional being and standing outside multiversal Yggdrasil, two things. One, Thor himself is a 3-D being who transcended to the higher dimension beyond Eternity. And two, The Watcher thought he knew everything in the multiverse yet was wrong as evidenced by his failing to anticipate Infinity Ultron. Hence, the gap between what The Watcher actually knows and the totality of all that exists is unknowably vast. For instance, there is zero evidence The Watcher knows about K.E.V.I.N.

And of course then there are the infinite universes within a single timeline, as shown in Doctor Strange:

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice now where do the comics fit in the cosmology

ParkerKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice now where do the comics fit in the cosmology

Very hard to say. I'm not committed to what I'm about to put forward here, but I guess I'd argue that the totality of the comic book multiverses fit somewhere in those infinite dimensions between fiction and reality, because we see the comics in K.E.V.I.N.'s reality:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darkphantom9895

@parkerkent: we also see comics in spider verse

The only part I don’t get is how mcu and comics can be apart of the same verse but not effect each other with their events

ParkerKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do u want to shorten this and present it in a cohesive manner without the fluff? Like put a TLDR with your points at the end. Because right now, this is impossible to follow right now.

All I managed to pick up is smth about saying there should be layers between the main universe and the world of Kevin, there being a schrodinger's cat analogy in the quantum world, and Ancient One saying there's infinite universes.

iamteez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting viewpoint

ParkerKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ParkerKent
@great_darkness said:

Do u want to shorten this and present it in a cohesive manner without the fluff? Like put a TLDR with your points at the end. Because right now, this is impossible to follow right now.

All I managed to pick up is smth about saying there should be layers between the main universe and the world of Kevin, there being a schrodinger's cat analogy in the quantum world, and Ancient One saying there's infinite universes.

1. Based on your response, seems like you get it.

2. The big image of circles up top is the TLDR.

3. Multidimensional realities are complex.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rajjarsalt

Woah this is mind blowing. Selvig Chalkboard solos, but I think Ant-Man material for Quantum Realm cosmology confirms this too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Loki variant went to forbidden areas of Disney +, that was responsible for the MCU/Simpsons crossover. And how did he accomplish such a feat? Well...

No Caption Provided

Other than that, I could have sworn the real world was a variant timeline too. That also happened to be MCU's first link to the Spider-Verse, well before all that ATSV stuff.

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Great_Darkness

@parkerkent: Where's the infinite dimensional stacks coming from then?

ParkerKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ParkerKent

@rajjarsalt: That Simpsons episode and the upcoming real-world Multiversal Thanos ride probably fit in the infinite dimensions between Multiversal Yggdrasil and K.E.V.I.N.'s reality.

But get ready for another mind expansion: Love and Thunder shows Valhalla is in another universe of the multiverse, because the after-credits scene SHOWS the multiversal timelines up top just before Jane materializes in Valhalla:

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So this provides at least two new MCU feats:

1. Heimdall can perceive across universes.

Dude has multiversal senses. Because he thanks Jane for looking after his son. He could only know that by sensing what happened on Earth, the Shadow Realm, and the Gates of Eternity, all of which are in another universe than Valhalla.

2. Thor can give people the power to cross into another universe, without the Bifrost.

Heimdall says Valhalla is the land of the gods. Jane was a human woman with no powers until Thor enchanted Mjolnir for her. Dying in battle with Thor's power is what got her to Valhalla. So Thor himself has multiversal transport power bestowal.

https://thecosmiccircus.com/new-discovery-in-thor-love-and-thunder-ties-to-the-multiverse-saga/

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Upcoming the Thanos ride is never coming at this rate

ParkerKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ParkerKent
@great_darkness said:

@parkerkent: Where's the infinite dimensional stacks coming from then?

I know you don't want a lot of words, but further clarification requires more words.

Selvig's board from Thor 2 stating "fractal gateways connecting branes" requires infinite universes within universes, as proven in the real world URLs I provided in the OP defining those terms. Those infinite universes within universes can only exist both in the Quantum Realm, as well as between what's outside multiversal Yggdrasil and K.E.V.I.N.'s reality.

Why? Because we see onscreen that the MCU 616 universe is in a dimension below multiversal Valhalla, which itself resides inside multiversal Eternity / Yggdrasil, which itself resides inside a higher dimension of cloudy space. There is zero evidence that infinite universes within universes fit between these dimensions.

However, all of the above resides inside the Disney+ screen that She-Hulk bust through. We even see She-Hulk swing past both the "What If?" and "Loki" series icons there, which contain the MCU multiverse. She was clearly outside of and above any in-verse universe at that point. This is where infinite dimensions come in.

We still must account for Selvig's "fractal gateways connecting branes" aka infinite universes within universes. (His science is always shown to be accurate. Dude harnessed the power of one Infinity Stone, the Tesseract, and accurately calculated the power of another Infinity Stone, the Reality Stone as Aether.)

So, again, the only place those infinite universes within universes can fit are above and below. "Below" is the Quantum Realm, which Janet says has "worlds within worlds" and the Ant-Man trilogy showed multiple levels. Now we also need "above." As I stated in the OP, "reality" is not just a separate dimension from "fiction" -- it is a fundamentally different thing.

So the gap between them must both be infinite, and contain the rest of the infinite worlds within worlds on Selvig's board. Props to @rajjarsalt for showing the MCU Asgardians in The Simpsons -- which is available on the Disney+ screen, has Tom Hiddleston voicing, and that Simpsons short includes the TVA straight up mentioning Disney+ and Goofy!!!

Finally ... She-Hulk passes a Mickey statue, and of course tons of Mickey content is on Disney+:

No Caption Provided
rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rajjarsalt
ParkerKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParkerKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parkerkent: Interesting, alright. So mostly coming from that blackboard from Thor 2. But is there any other on screen showings of these fractal branes or only from that scene.

ParkerKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ParkerKent
@great_darkness said:

@parkerkent: Interesting, alright. So mostly coming from that blackboard from Thor 2. But is there any other on screen showings of these fractal branes or only from that scene.

The MCU Asgardians in The Simpsons short -- which is available on the real Disney+ screen, has Tom Hiddleston voicing, and that Simpsons short includes the TVA straight up saying Loki was "crossing over into forbidden areas of Disney+" -- means that other Disney+ content including The Simpsons are part of the MCU's dimensions:

No Caption Provided

Doctor Strange 1 shows his hands go into infinite fractals while traveling through the multiverse:

Creators of Ant-Man and the Wasp said Quantum Realm has "worlds within worlds" that are "infinite":

No Caption Provided

K.E.V.I.N.'s reality shows Marvel Comics that include the original Infinity Gauntlet issue #4 that features Eternity, a multiversal Cosmic Entity, whose character in some form also exists in the MCU. Hence the actual comics multiverse is part of the MCU. Since K.E.V.I.N. has them in his lair, all of which occurs on the property of Disney Company onscreen, which clearly owns / makes both the comics and MCU, and the onscreen comic IG #4 features Thanos - Captain America - Hulk other characters with MCU counterparts -- K.E.V.I.N. must exist above the comics. And the comics of course have infinite universes within universes:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Infinity_Gauntlet_Vol_1_4

ParkerKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice...Not too dissimilar from many other Verses in Marvel. ;)

FickFickFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if you bring that over to Vsbattle wiki 🤔

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dami24434  Online

Nice

ParkerKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ParkerKent

@fickfickfire: They would say it’s not proof, because of their own internal logic about what constitutes “dimensions.” They literally created their own math for it that does not align with objective IRL math or basic reality.