Follow

Madelyne Pryor

Character » Madelyne Pryor appears in 1141 issues.

Madelyne Pryor is Cyclops's first wife, Cable's mother, and a clone of Jean Grey created by Mr. Sinister. After Cyclops abandoned her and her son, she was tricked and seduced by demons to harness great demonic power.

B***h stole my lokk

mario_nblc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mario_nblc

She is trying to be just like his ex-wife LOL!   ... well maybe more updated ...

I dunno, i liked Emma when she was walking around in her underwear. Seemed more like her, in everybodys face, and thats what i like about her.  

What do you guys think?    
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

I think you're reeeally reaching here. The two are somewhat similar, but only really somewhat.
    Look at the boots, for example. Emma's boots blend into her pants (actually, they're probably connected), whereas Maddie's have this godawful band thing tied around the top...ugh. Not to mention the neckline of the outfit is entirely different, they cover different sections of the upper chest (Maddie has this whole underboob thing going on), the pants are completely different, and on Emma's outfit, her shoulders are exposed.

ithinkitwasyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By ithinkitwasyou

okay Emma's new look is so clearly swagger jocking off of Madelyne's look but they were both hellfire club members so I suppose it's not a stretch. the issue I think i would have with it is that Emma's whole style has been changed to be very madelyne esque and she hardly seems anything like what she use to be.

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

You mean there is more than one female comic book character in a skimpy outfit and a cape *GASP*

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By fodigg

Pretty sure Emma was rocking that type of look first.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Emma Frost's costumes never made sense to me anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.