Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10266 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Big plans for Storm in 2021?!

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

https://www.gamesradar.com/very-huge-storm-story-coming-in-2021-from-x-men-line/

"There is a lot going on with Storm! First off, I don't want to spoil anything from the Giant-Size X-Men: Storm #1 issue! So that'll be the first place you should check out," White tells Newsarama."She does also have some great moments in 'X of Swords,'especially in Vita Ayala's Marauders #13."

"But, I think you might be referring to a really amazing Storm development that I cryptically mentioned recently," he continues. "That is in the very early stages, but... it's amazing. Unfortunately, it's something that won't be happening until next year. But I think you will know it when you see it - it's pretty huge."

This is wonderful news, what do you all think this new development will be? A new power, title or position?

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@roddy2010: Certainly piqued my curiosity. Can't wait!

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Uh-huh. There's no glory in the process. We've been through this "Oh meh gawd, Storm is going to do something EPICZ!!!" I'll wait until its in my hands before I get a fangasm.

MagneticStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm: She will throw silly string lightning and be knocked out... TWICE! Epic.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@son_of_storm said:

Uh-huh. There's no glory in the process. We've been through this "Oh meh gawd, Storm is going to do something EPICZ!!!" I'll wait until its in my hands before I get a fangasm.

Seriously, this.

“BIG THEENGZ COMING STOWRM’S WEY”

Says the clown of an editor that can’t even get basic facts about the characters he’s editor of right.

Yo, JDW, how’s that Storm solo coming from like 2 years ago?

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
    ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that there's really talented writers that are probably the ones pushing for her like Vita is why I'm interested.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: @shepardoakenprime: @son_of_storm: @roddy2010:

I will say. I am Happy she is getting a push.

However, I don’t trust nor do I like JDW. If I remember correctly he couldn’t stay for an interview to talk about Storm. NOW he’s telling me a Storm Fan what I will be excited for. LOL.

If anything I trust Hickman. That’s all I got to say.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8 god_spawn  Moderator

@mooty_pass: Yeah, JDW is pretty trash as an editor and even worse with the interviews and fans. I’ve never seen a comic editor skirt around so many questions and be so passive aggressive towards fans.

And it’s funny because Hickman has pretty much said he disagrees with JDW on a lot of stuff but will say he’s not inherently wrong. I know JDW is convinced the older X-Men like Cyclops, Emma, Storm are like 27-28 years old but Hickman has said they’re 35isb because how could they not be? It’s like he respects his opinion on things but will write how he wants, which is good because I’d take Hickman’s opinion over JDW.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: EXACTLY.

Truth be told. I REALLY think Storm only got this push because of Vita Ayala honestly.

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
    ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.gamesradar.com/giant-size-x-men-storm-is-just-the-beginning-of-her-next-big-story/

I'm very happy to hear that Storm wasn't given a GS issue or development only because Dauterman wanted to draw her as many credited him for but that Hickman had these for her plans in the first place. Also glad they fixed the coloring cuz holy sh*t.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mooty_Pass

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.