U.S. Airforce Kills Godzilla

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

What do you think? Could the USA kill Godzilla?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 nwname  Moderator  Online

Depends on the version, most of them no. Zilla, Shin and Minus One yes.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla beat Superman... Superman wasn't completely wiped by a nuke. So, no, they could not

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist: I don't disagree that Godzilla could survive a nuke, but I don't think Godzilla's durability scales to Superman just because he beat him. I think the only thing that could be scaled to Godzilla from Superman is however hard Superman was hitting him. I haven't read the issue, but I'd imagine Superman held back since it looks like he fought him in Metropolis, and I doubt Superman would want to punch Godzilla through a building or cause more destruction then necessary.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: nah Superman couldnt even break out of a jar

No Caption Provided

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rajjarsalt

@tparks: It's a plot point that the US military could not defeat him in Monarch Legacy of Monsters. After taking Castle Braavo to the face

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I haven't seen the Monarch show, but the video I posted is about how the military in the movies always fights stupid against Godzilla. I personally don't think we have any weapons that could beat Legendary Godzilla, but I was just curious if anyone thought the guys strategy from the video would work against any Godzilla.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Yeah I got confused because I saw Legendary Godzilla in the vid. But maybe a strategy that involves thermobaric weapons could take him, basically saturate his surroundings with aerosols which could partially replicate the work of an Oxygen Destroyer.

ShockMcuWaxIf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need to watch first.

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure the bombs godzilla's tanked already in MV are either the biggest ones the us military has ever had like castle bravo, or far bigger than any nuke ever made.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@tparks:Yeah this guy is a moron. I will debunk some of his bullshit points.

1) Complains aircraft using internal storage in films when they dont need too.

Counter, they are deployed in emergency scramble. In other words they dont have time to outfit the way he think they should be. When going on a pre plan mission flight, sure, you have time and logistics worked out. When a monster pops out of the ocean, its emergency scramble and barely time to plan or outfit how you like, you have to use what you got ready to go out the door.

2) Shove 2000 pounds of ordnance in Godzilla nose.

Counter, what a dumbass statement. That will do what? Godzilla spew kilotons of force from his mouth you think 2000 pounds of explosions will affect his nose or in it? What a asshole suggestion. Now Im getting annoyed.

3) Use Cruise Missiles, GMBs, whatever nonsense missile........ sigh....

Counter, again wtf movie this guy watched? Godzilla in film tank 14 megatons of kinetic force to the face in Castle Bravo and estimated 50+ Megaton super nuke in KotM film that blew a whole underwater city into a half mile deep hole under crushing water depths with again not damage. I mean what the hell is this nonsense cruise missiles million times weaker in power will amount to anything?

No seriously this guy is a idiot. Full stop. Cringe video. If he was talking weaker versions of GZ, like Showa, or Millennium versions, Minus One, Shin Godzilla, or Zilla, sure. Legendary is god tier Godzilla levels with IDW Godzilla, Marvel Godzilla, and Heisei Godzilla. So this guy comes off as a edge lord talking bullshit to make a video and stroke off the air force which he likely serve under. Lame video @tparks and mad now that i waste 15 minuets of my life to watch it. I hold you accountable for this!

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Lol. This is the comment I was waiting for. As far as I’m concerned, this thread was a complete success. :)

Also, this guy did make the video on April Fools day, so take that how you will. Lol

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Well Im glad I took the bait and made your day TParks! That video was legit horrendous nonsense that made my ears bleed from the melted brain cells it painfully caused me simply by listening to this sewer drain of a mouth this man had.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers