Best X-Men Animated Series So Far

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Best X-Men Animated Series So Far (10 votes)

X-Men: Pryde of the X-Men (1989) 0%
X-Men: The Animated Series (1992) 70%
X-Men: Evolution 10%
Wolverine and the X-Men (2009) 10%
X-Men anime (2011) 0%
Wolverine anime (2011) 10%

What do you think is the best completed X-Men series and why?

• 
skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love 92 and currently 97, but my favourite was, is, and will always be Evolution.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By dshipp17

I'm really anxious to start X-Men 97 and got hooked up with Hulu Disney back in November but working on something big coming up with my employment discrimination case before I get placed back on a series of deadlines again; officially, it's just something called a "notice of appeal" to file in one situation. X-Men: The Animated Series.

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love 92 and currently 97, but my favourite was, is, and will always be Evolution.

Thanks! I thought it was the greatest interpretation of Cyclops ever! Who was your favorite character?

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:

I'm really anxious to start X-Men 97 and got hooked up with Hulu Disney back in November but working on something big coming up with my employment discrimination case before I get placed back on a series of deadlines again; officially, it's just something called a "notice of appeal" to file in one situation. X-Men: The Animated Series.

Great choice!

And prayed for you!

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:

Great choice!

And prayed for you!

Thank you for praying for me.

Sundown89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: It’s pretty good especially if you’re an X-Men fan. Just make sure you have the tissues within reachable distance.

Avatar image for quintus_knightfall
Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

97 right now is 🔥

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer the early 90's series the best still overall as my favorite X-Men animated series.

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika said:

I prefer the early 90's series the best still overall as my favorite X-Men animated series.

Thanks! Who was your favorite character?

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: It’s pretty good especially if you’re an X-Men fan. Just make sure you have the tissues within reachable distance.

You should go through X-Men: The Animated Series, after the season finale. I don't get a tag message.

catlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you guys think we can all agree that the X-Men anime (in 2011) and the Wolverine anime (in 2011) will probably always rank last on any "favorite Mutant animated series list" for at least the next few years (unless something worse comes out sooner than that)?

Sundown89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:
@sundown89 said:

You should go through X-Men: The Animated Series, after the season finale. I don't get a tag message.

Huh that's odd. I plan to but I'm snowed under with work at the moment.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By arctika
infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catlike said:

Do you guys think we can all agree that the X-Men anime (in 2011) and the Wolverine anime (in 2011) will probably always rank last on any "favorite Mutant animated series list" for at least the next few years (unless something worse comes out sooner than that)?

I never used Disney Plus, so I'm not familiar with X-Men 97 to determine where that would rank, but I think most would agree those anime are the worst from the previous series.

However, for favorite, people might like them best for various emotional reasons, rather than actually attempting to give an impartial analysis imo.