Follow

Franklin Richards

Character » Franklin Richards appears in 1701 issues.

Franklin is the son of Reed Richards and Sue Storm, also known as Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four. Franklin is an Omega-level mutant with reality-warping abilities; even at a young age he is one of the most powerful beings in the Universe.

By Traveling Into The Past, Did Franklin Richards Alter The Timeline?

• 54 results
    Klassenface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Klassenface

@Dru_zod: Thats a great episode of Dr. Who! And I still love Franklin even with the whole time thing.

EpicMeltDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#52  Edited By EpicMeltDown

@THEBlaqueBasterd: ....yep....

Makkaar1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Makkaar1984

I heard there weren't even any alternate timelines concurrent to one another until Alan Moore's Capt Britain. Is that true? To me it is more meaningful if there are as few timelines/realities as possible. That way if one is truly destroyed then it has more impact to the readers who can feel for those characters. There needs to be a Crisis on Infinite Earths for Marvel!

ohrenclez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54  Edited By ohrenclez

maybe it's just the way how he looks into the future...a manifastation of his future self showing up and guiding his way to make future events understandable to him more easily

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.