Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kong has his BEAST Gauntlet and Mechagodzilla is fresh with power source and Ghidorah connection. In this rematch who wins?

Battle in Chicago with half a mile distance.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Kong punches his head off.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong with his new glove can take it

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance said:

Kong should stomp by feats via beating up a stronger version of Godzilla while Mecha beat up a nerfed Godzilla. Though if the two of them were to have a rematch in canon then Mechagodzilla would probably be the one written to win.

Godzilla Kong were nerf, but then both team up together and Ghidorah was nerf at the end with the computer system destroyed. Not to mention the missiles, energy beam, tail, and energy fist load out it has. I think MechaGZ has its perks.

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on starting point cus MGZ can impair Kong before they close in.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: True ig. I changed my mind I don't think it's a stomp, Mechagodzilla would fare better than Evo Godzilla due to his speed and agility. We saw how Scar fared against Kong due to how fast and agile he was. IIRC Kong was only ever able to get hits on Mecha when he was off guard.

I changed my mind, I think Mechagodzilla has a good shot at winning this. He's stronger, more durable, more powerful than Scar and faster, agile, skilled, smarter than Godzilla. Plus his arsenal of weapons. Either way.

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong stomps, he was already confirmed 50% weakened in his fight with mecha and that's not taking into account kong has gotten much stronger since considering he did much better against a stronger version of godzilla

honestly a mismatch

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong should stomp this

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arexi said:

Kong stomps, he was already confirmed 50% weakened in his fight with mecha and that's not taking into account kong has gotten much stronger since considering he did much better against a stronger version of godzilla

honestly a mismatch

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arexi said:

honestly a mismatch

funny how MechaGZ stated to over power even the Hollow Earth Drilling beam of Godzilla. But somehow he is too weak.

Depends on starting point cus MGZ can impair Kong before they close in.

Yeah distance would matter. Say Half a Mile starting.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In an open field Mecha can probably stunlock Kong enough to put a plasma beam in his face.

With cover tho Kong bonks.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Yup thats pretty good scaling for kong now that he can fodderize someone that powerful

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arexi: I mean Kong could not fodderise Scar the same way. That doesn't make Kong look weaker but it just shows you that Scar has advantages over Kong that Evo Godzilla does not. Like speed and agility which helped him survive so long. Mecha has those advantages as well so there's no reason to assume that he would get beaten like Godzilla.

tech_shield69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By tech_shield69

Kong slams

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance:

I think its just comicvine is filled with nonsensical posters. I mean the Spacebattles match I link to, its dozen posters all voting for Mechagodzilla winning. Solidly no one backed Kong. Here is just "kong scales higher fighting Evolve GZ, he wins" arguments. You can clearly see the duality of what people think on the Kong scaling.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jurance

@sirfizzwhizz: Yeah they are all forgetting that some characters just have advantages over others. No one brought up Kong's performance against Scar King and how different it is from his performance against Godzilla. Reason for that? Speed.

And I never heard of space battles until now but from what I'm reading. They still seem to be on the same side on Monsterverse powerscaling.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla HE beam is stated to overpower the Proton Scream. Only reason MGZ won that is due to exhaustion.

No Caption Provided

This is basic knowledge in monsterverse scaling

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gauntlet changes nothing and it's only been a few years of growth for Kong, Kong gets curbed in under a minute just like big G did.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Yeah they are all forgetting that some characters just have advantages over others. No one brought up Kong's performance against Scar King and how different it is from his performance against Godzilla. Reason for that? Speed.

And I never heard of space battles until now but from what I'm reading. They still seem to be on the same side on Monsterverse powerscaling.

Im not sure what your reading. This same topic/scenario here over there has no one siding with Kong at all. Not one person.

Godzilla HE beam is stated to overpower the Proton Scream. Only reason MGZ won that is due to exhaustion.

This is basic knowledge in monsterverse scaling

Your precious Novel stated Godzilla Hollow Earth drill beam was the strongest attack it had at the time before being tired out fighting Kong, and that same beam was used on Mechagodzilla but overpowered.

No Caption Provided

"gone three rounds with Kong where he exercise his nuclear breath to its absolute core and so he is pretty worn down at this point"

This whole comment is stating the hollow Earth Beam was Godzilla maximum power output, and was weaken after the "rounds" with Kong. That if fresh before the Hollow Earth beam he could win.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Godzilla stated in novel however was also to use the Hollow Earth Beam against Mechagodzilla. but overpowered. The same beam that weaken Godzilla as stated but in Novel he does his ultimate attack of power again, but overpowered clearly as Novel stated. his best attack was overpowered. Same power before "tired" out.

So now you disagree with the novels when it does not suit your argument?

No Caption Provided

Adam statement also stated even if Godzilla was not weaken that Mechagodzilla speed and agility was better and would remain one step ahead no matter what.

Gauntlet changes nothing and it's only been a few years of growth for Kong, Kong gets curbed in under a minute just like big G did.

Few years time it seems makes Kong a Saiyan Baby into a Super Saiyan the way people talk about monsterverse scaling.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Lol all that means is that he used the same type of attack. The directors has stated it was weakened. You keep trying to find contradictions here and failing lol.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Lol all that means is that he used the same type of attack. The directors has stated it was weakened. You keep trying to find contradictions here and failing lol.

How is it weaken if the attack is stated the exact same as before he was weaken? Contradictions you cannot cope with? HE Beam was his maximum powerful attack, yet "weaken' he does it again same in power attack. Learn to read.

I also find it funny how Wingard keeps using words specifically like "It just works better that Mechagodzilla is this thing, he's been perfectly created to take on Godzilla" which in English language means he would take Godzilla on whether he was "weaken or not.

"Maybe that doesn't necessarily mean that he is stronger but he's able to be one step ahead" which again as read means Godzilla is the stronger but not by a lot, and states Mechagodzilla is clearly faster and smarter to be one step ahead regardless GZ being slightly stronger.

"Godzilla and Mechagodzilla fire their beams at each other at the same time right and Mechagodzilla’s actually overpowers Godzilla and I don’t think that that would have been the case if Godzilla’s coming in fresh but I think that he was weakened a bit. We never expressly state that but that was my impression of it and I actually tried to avoid that moment because I didn’t want to give the impression that Mechagodzilla was just so powerful but ultimately that’s just where it landed. It just made the most sense so I have a lot of sympathy for the Godzilla fans out there who feel that way but I will say you look at some of his classic movies and Godzilla gets his ass beat around quite a bit before he usually comes back and you still go with it, you still admire that." This whole part of the interview as read states clearly the excuse is Godzilla is weaken but in reality as the movie ultimately never mentions this at all the end result on film is the underline. He gives his take on it, but acknowledges its his take and not what happen or came off in film.

Whats funnier is this interview.

https://www.tohokingdom.com/blog/interview-adam-wingard-2021-round2/

Mirjahangir: Yeah. So these are like a lot of the more pressing questions and stuff. So you shot the Jonas scene at the end of [Godzilla] King of the Monsters saying “we’ll take it” but the head you know just to get the Ghidorah head. Then Bernie when they come across the head in the film he says that there’s two, there’s one there there’s one inside Mechagodzilla… but I thought there was only like just that one severed head. Where did the other one come from?

Wingard: Yeah because the other ones do get destroyed in the movie you know yeah it’s really funny because… we actually created that before King of the Monsters came out. So I think the way that happened was I don’t think that actually we knew that all the heads were destroyed completely and then you watch the movie and you’re like okay it’s destroyed but you know the line is what it is you know? It’s funny because I remember bringing that up at one of the meetings and everybody was just like that’s fine you know what it’s just one of those things you know that’s sort of the overlap that happens sometimes when you got two movies kind of being made concurrently. Because we didn’t see it, I don’t think we saw a version of the film until we shot that I can’t remember how it was it. I think that’s how that happened. I agree because yeah because yeah because 2 of them get totally vaporized in King of Monsters right so…

Mirjahangir: Well I mean all of Ghidorah gets wasted, except that severed head.

Wingard: Well you know and it’s like who knows maybe like a piece of it got left behind and that you know that we didn’t see you know? But also you have to remember I mean like Bernie’s just theorizing he’s not basing that in anything nobody else says that in the film but I think it’s one of those things where once you have a character say it everybody assumes its true and in my mind it was never that there was another skull inside of there because I just saw it like we’re not, because I remember when we developed the idea initially because I don’t believe that line came in until later if I remember correctly. But actually I think like the original genesis of the thing was just it wasn’t even that it needed two skulls to communicate with each other which doesn’t make sense you know there’s a logic to that I really like and it’s probably why that line ended up in the film because at some point it just made things easier to explain you know what I mean? Yeah the original intention with that thing so in the very first draft of the script when that skull came up it was initially just going to be something that you pilot Mechagodzilla from. So the idea that the AI in Mechagodzilla was a late blooming kind of idea that came in very late in the development. The original idea was that Ren actually was going to pilot Mechagodzilla the entire time and he and the skull itself it wasn’t used because it needed to communicate with the other skull it was just that the Apex had kind of in the same way that you would reverse engineer like a UFO in Area 51 you know? And then you create like new UFOs it was almost like, but it’s because it’s from technology that you know we don’t have access to it may be materials and things. The idea was that the humans in Apex essentially did the same thing with the Ghidorah skull they found out that it had these psychic properties and they were able to utilize that to create this like kind of perfected version of a real time communication between the driver of Ghidorah… err… Mechagodzilla and the device, and Mechagodzilla himself.

In in this interview Adam admits he forgot Ghidorah lost all its heads in the final battle. With only the one in the ocean recovered. He then back tracks, makes excuses, whatever he has to make sense of his screw up. Oh and this interview base on the Movie commentary he did himself.

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Topic:Wkg8g113etuumb3y

Where he contradicts his own movie commentry that is part of the DVD set about the Hollow Earth energy and what it is and importance. He is the definition of Death or a Author and anything he says is faulty and suspect by default. So in truth quoting Adam for anything is not only detrimental in your argument, but rather silly. Whats flat out stated in film and feats > Adams interviews and dont give a shit statements.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Im not sure what your reading. This same topic/scenario here over there has no one siding with Kong at all. Not one person.

Mb I misspelled I meant to type "sane" not "same". Like they seem to be on the sane side of the MV scaling.

@buildhare said:

Saying Kong gets curbed is a bit of a stretch but yeah he probably loses this.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong wins

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

How is it weaken if the attack is stated the exact same as before he was weaken? Contradictions you cannot cope with? HE Beam was his maximum powerful attack, yet "weaken' he does it again same in power attack. Learn to read.

Its not a contradiction. It just means he used the breath. We know it isn't the same intensity as its confirmed not to be. Which still falls within the definition of the passage. If you wish to align to such literal interpretations at all times then concede the New Empire power cliff lol.

his whole part of the interview as read states clearly the excuse is Godzilla is weaken but in reality as the movie ultimately never mentions this at all the end result on film is the underline. He gives his take on it, but acknowledges its his take and not what happen or came off in film.

What came off from the film and what was intended are two different things. In the film itself Godzilla is actually shown as tired when MGZ emerges. Panting.

In in this interview Adam admits he forgot Ghidorah lost all its heads in the final battle. With only the one in the ocean recovered. He then back tracks, makes excuses, whatever he has to make sense of his screw up. Oh and this interview base on the Movie commentary he did himself.

This is not what occurs in the interview. Nor does it discredit his other commentary

Where he contradicts his own movie commentry that is part of the DVD set about the Hollow Earth energy and what it is and importance.

This does not invalidate the entire commentary nor his other statements.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Mechagodzilla for the Win.

Even with his enhancements, I don't think he can secure a victory without assistance.

KFVnegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mecha takes in a a good fight

Snowshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong stomps ofc.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 nwname  Moderator

After rewatching GxK, i think Mecha wins. Kong's 12 hit combo on Godzilla was good and all but in the end it didn't accomplish much. There wasn't a scratch or drop of blood on Godzilla and his eyes were not closed either and he was moving so he was not knocked out. Stunning him is good but not good enough to destroy mecha. Mecha was no selling hits from Kong's axe as long as it was not charged.

CyanPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we consider the Glove to be more powerful than his Axe, Kong should have a decent shot at taking him down 1v1, he's more skilled at close combat and profficient at using tools and the enviroment to win, the Proton Scream might be an Issue but for what I see Godzilla Evolved's Atomic Breath should be leagues above it and he could use the glove to cover for a while.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 nwname  Moderator

If we consider the Glove to be more powerful than his Axe, Kong should have a decent shot at taking him down 1v1, he's more skilled at close combat and profficient at using tools and the enviroment to win, the Proton Scream might be an Issue but for what I see Godzilla Evolved's Atomic Breath should be leagues above it and he could use the glove to cover for a while.

When did Kong block the pink beam with his glove?

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By diydeath
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@multifandomboyo said:
@arexi said:

honestly a mismatch

funny how MechaGZ stated to over power even the Hollow Earth Drilling beam of Godzilla. But somehow he is too weak.

That's because Monsterverse has bad writing that makes no sense. This stuff is exactly the stuff that CW writers were getting crap over with their Flash series. Just made up numbers that sound cool with no forethought.

BalgoParks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mechagodzilla takes it easily.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@multifandomboyo said:
@arexi said:

honestly a mismatch

That's because Monsterverse has bad writing that makes no sense. This stuff is exactly the stuff that CW writers were getting crap over with their Flash series. Just made up numbers that sound cool with no forethought.

I agree. The movies are fun to watch. But the Director of the last two films SUCKS ASS as a logical person and says off the wall shit not in the film or based on his 'opinions" in interviews. He is a shitty source to quote from. A unreliable author. Nonsensical grasp of logic and science.

He makes great monster fight scenes though.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@multifandomboyo said:
@arexi said:

honestly a mismatch

I agree. The movies are fun to watch. But the Director of the last two films SUCKS ASS as a logical person and says off the wall shit not in the film or based on his 'opinions" in interviews. He is a shitty source to quote from. A unreliable author. Nonsensical grasp of logic and science.

He makes great monster fight scenes though.

That's what I think too, the movies are fun and that's all I want from them.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way but I still back Mechagodzilla.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong, arguably while holding back, did more to a Godzilla at least twice as strong as before in like 30 seconds than what Mecha-Godzilla did to a weaker Godzilla at 50% after beating him for minutes straight.The gap between them is so big its not even funny. Kong oneshots.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:
@cyanphoenix said:

He didn’t, but he did block shim’s breath

Thragg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong should win

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 nwname  Moderator

Kong, arguably while holding back, did more to a Godzilla at least twice as strong as before in like 30 seconds than what Mecha-Godzilla did to a weaker Godzilla at 50% after beating him for minutes straight.The gap between them is so big its not even funny. Kong oneshots.

Kong didnt even do any damage to Godzilla though. He only stunned him for a few seconds after 12 hit combo, there wasn't a scratch on Godzilla. Mecha stunned godzilla for way longer and might have even knocked him out at some point and burned his skin.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By KryptonianKing88

@nwname said:
@kryptonianking88 said:

Kong didnt even do any damage to Godzilla though. He only stunned him for a few seconds after 12 hit combo, there wasn't a scratch on Godzilla. Mecha stunned godzilla for way longer and might have even knocked him out at some point and burned his skin.

Getting stunned long enough for Kong to drag his ass (a KO if we wanna judge it by real world damage) indicates internal damage. And it’s 12 hits vs minutes of Mecha-GZ wiping Godzilla’s face with a city, hitting him with missiles, etc.

That‘s not even taking into context of Godzilla getting stronger post GvK, Kong needing his help, etc.

Mecha’s just fodder

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 nwname  Moderator

Getting stunned long enough for Kong to drag his ass (a KO if we wanna judge it by real world damage) indicates internal damage. And it’s 12 hits vs minutes of Mecha-GZ wiping Godzilla’s face with a city, hitting him with missiles, etc.

That‘s not even taking into context of Godzilla getting stronger post GvK, Kong needing his help, etc.

Mecha’s just fodder

Godzilla was still moving and his eyes were open he was not KOed, only stunned. Fair on mecha hitting him more though. Mechas energy amped punches and kicks did either KO godzilla or come close but Kongs energy punch might be stronger. Still i dont see Kong winning due to the laser and comparable melee.

CyanPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:
@cyanphoenix said:

NVM I Thought it happened in the Pyramid Scene but it wasn't the case.

However it withstood Shimo's Breath, not sure if it applies to something.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: laser that was almost matched by half power Godzilla, with GvK Kong tanking a direct shot in the Hong Kong fight and tanking the ax/atomic breath exploding on his face, is getting no sold by GxK Kong

And any discussion on who hurt Godzilla worse is predicated on their respective Godzillas being close in power. They’re not. Mecha GZ fought Godzilla when he was at half power post-Kong fight, Kong fought GxK Godzilla stated to be at least twice as powerful as before. 4x difference in power for who they scale to, could be higher if you consider Godzilla was still a bit weakened post-Dominion in GvK according to one WoG or that 20x power statement from Monarch.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 nwname  Moderator

@nwname: laser that was almost matched by half power Godzilla, with GvK Kong tanking a direct shot in the Hong Kong fight and tanking the ax/atomic breath exploding on his face, is getting no sold by GxK Kong

And any discussion on who hurt Godzilla worse is predicated on their respective Godzillas being close in power. They’re not. Mecha GZ fought Godzilla when he was at half power post-Kong fight, Kong fought GxK Godzilla stated to be at least twice as powerful as before. 4x difference in power for who they scale to, could be higher if you consider Godzilla was still a bit weakened post-Dominion in GvK according to one WoG or that 20x power statement from Monarch.

Laser matched the breath for several seconds then overpowered it. Kong "tanked" a blast that lasted 0.1-0.2 seconds lol and he was still burned a bit by it. Axe also hit Godzilla, Kong would only get hit by a small fraction. 20x is energy capacity and its not exactly valid because Kong never got hit by the pink beam.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By KryptonianKing88

@nwname: and you still conveniently ignore the context of Godzilla being weakened and GxK Godzilla being stronger to pretend their fights at all equivalent. The fact half power Godzilla matched it all makes it fodder. It's not a small fraction as he was right next to the explosion. Skar King did get hit by the beam and Kong is equal if not stronger than him.

Stunning a twice as strong Godzilla > >>> Beating the shit out of half power Godzilla