The Gaang & Krew & Flying Opera Company vs The White Lotus & Red Lotus & Companions of Kuruk

Agmine570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Agmine570
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Gaang & Krew & Flying Opera Company

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The White Lotus & Red Lotus & Companions of Kuruk

• The Flying Opera Company doesn't have Yun, the Krew only has Korra, Mako, Bolin, Asami, Companions of Kuruk consists of Kelsang, Jianzhu, Hei Ran
  • Void Zaheer, EoSoK Kyoshi
  • No kind of amps
  • The two teams start 30 meters apart
  • Fights at the spot where Korra fought the Colossus, with a river nearby
  • All in character but determined to win no matter what cost
  • Win by any means
  • Standard equipment
  • With basic knowledge

Seemorebutts94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So wait team 1 has THREE avatars yeah they damn near stomp alone, add in Toph, Katara, Yun etc. And they utterly DESTROY team 2.

Agmine570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So wait team 1 has THREE avatars yeah they damn near stomp alone, add in Toph, Katara, Yun etc. And they utterly DESTROY team 2.

Thoughts on what members should I exclude from team 1 to make it a fairer fight?

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, more heavy hitters on that side

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flying Opera company are a huge weaklink on this scale, I don’t think they stack up to anyone from Kuruk’s companions or the lotuses besides Zaheer or Ghazan. The numerical advantage coupled with P’li’s combustion bending gives the second side a pretty sizeable advantage.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By kataraaaa

@viking1205: “besides zaheer”

He already no diffed benders on par with the members of that team 😂

Edit: No Yun, team 2 wins

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cocacolaman  Moderator

This is way too large for me to make an easy, quick judgement so I’ll tentatively back the team with Iroh on it 🗿

Seemorebutts94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't believe people are voting team 2.

I'll make my case for team 1.

Aang takes out Iroh and possibly Jeong Jeong.

Ozai a more capable Fire Bender than either needed the comet to compete with EoS Aang who had barely been firebending a week. He's too fast, too agile and way more powerful.

Toph stablemates Bumi. We've seen it happen in the comics this doesn't need to be discussed.

Katara should beat Pakku. They're relative equals I'd say but Katara has far more feat and experience with far less water than Pakku had in the North Pole. It will be a long fight though.

Asami, Sokka and Suki together should handle Piandao. While he's very impressive he has never faced the tech Asami has. Suki and Sokka working together can probably match him.

A general comment about all the white lotus (bat Bumi perhaps) due to their age they lack overall stamina, in a prolonged long fight I can see them struggling.

Mako and Zuko together can beat Ming hua with Zuko matching her, keeping her busy and giving Mako a chance to fry her with lightning.

Bolin matches Ghazan. A very inexperienced with Lava bending Bolin was able to fight him just fine in season 3. With his season 4 feats he's at least his equal.

Korra can fight flying Zaheer she just has to be smart and nimble, I reckon she would have help pretty quickly.

A perfect counter to P'li is Lek. He's essentially a sniper and can make the shot bolin made in Zaofu in his sleep.

Kyoshi defeats Kelsang. He has one feat, creating a typhoon at sea. Very impressive yes but against a damn near master Avatar which Kyoshi essentially is by Book 2 he gets destroyed.

Yun was clearly Jianzhus superior and the student had surpassed the master by Book 2. He's younger, faster, smarter, and more skilled. He did things with Earth that I doubt Toph or Bumi could replicate. He defeats his Master.

Hei Ran and Rangi stalemate. Pretty inconsequential fight but mother and daughter are clearly on par.

The rest of the flying opera crew can't do much, maybe the can team up and help the weaker members. Let's say they help defeat Piandao.

So I see Kyoshi defeat her opponent the quickest, she probably helps Yun end Jianzhu very quickly.

Both Earth benders go help Korra. Yun has incredible accuracy he can probably shoot Zaheer out of the sky with Leks help.

Zuko and Mako have defeated Ming. The go help Aang finish off the Firebending White Lotus.

The non benders and flying opera defeated Piandao. Together the should be able to help Katara or Bolin defeat their opponents.

With all of the fights pretty much over at this stage bar hei ran vs Rangi and Toph vs Bumi the rest of team 1 gang up on the rest of team 2.

psychoboy4EVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FOC drag Team 1, Team 2 wins

MinhCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2's higher combat-level average and superior co-ordination has me lean their way, but with a fight of this scale with so many factors involved is hard to be super decisive.